Disney Character Nuggets

I'm not sure if this question has been asked. Please forgive me if it has.

Should I use printer paper or cardstock?

TIA

I just found your thread and your nuggets are adorable, i went right out this evening to buy some to start experimenting. i would like to leave these for the kids each night on their pillow for when we get back to the room. i only found 5 of the cards that said good night. if it isn't too much trouble i need to get some more to say good night, if you are too busy i understand, maybe you could just do a generic disney one. some of the characters i picked i couldn't find any card for. here is what i would like, all to say good night:

minnie, mickey,donald,stitch,chip and dale,buzz,woody,jessie,prince charming, ferry godmother, timon, simba and pumba

if it is easier to change some of the ones you have already done like Ariel and Prince Eric or aladian or beauty and the beast that would be fine too, it doesn't matter they will like them all i am sure. thank you for all your hard work and the little things you give us to make our trip extra special.

Telynn these are wonderful! I am going to use your Snow White and Sleeping Beauty designs for my daughter to pass out to fellow cast members that she will be in both these plays with this year. I was wondering if you could make any with the 7 dwarfs?
Also can you make the nugget and mint wrappers with the Jonas Bros.? Do you make wrappers for like full size candy bars such as Hershey bars with the Jonas Bros. thats says thank you? I thought I would have them on the table for her 12th birthday. Maybe also a card saying Happy 12th Birthday Megan with Nick Jonas on it and Happy 12th Birthday Shannon with Joe Jonas on it?
Thanks,
Sharon

I just found your thread and your nuggets are adorable, i went right out this evening to buy some to start experimenting. i would like to leave these for the kids each night on their pillow for when we get back to the room. i only found 5 of the cards that said good night. if it isn't too much trouble i need to get some more to say good night, if you are too busy i understand, maybe you could just do a generic disney one. some of the characters i picked i couldn't find any card for. here is what i would like, all to say good night:

minnie, mickey,donald,stitch,chip and dale,buzz,woody,jessie,prince charming, ferry godmother, timon, simba and pumba

if it is easier to change some of the ones you have already done like Ariel and Prince Eric or aladian or beauty and the beast that would be fine too, it doesn't matter they will like them all i am sure. thank you for all your hard work and the little things you give us to make our trip extra special.
Here you go:

Telynn these are wonderful! I am going to use your Snow White and Sleeping Beauty designs for my daughter to pass out to fellow cast members that she will be in both these plays with this year. I was wondering if you could make any with the 7 dwarfs?
Also can you make the nugget and mint wrappers with the Jonas Bros.? Do you make wrappers for like full size candy bars such as Hershey bars with the Jonas Bros. thats says thank you? I thought I would have them on the table for her 12th birthday. Maybe also a card saying Happy 12th Birthday Megan with Nick Jonas on it and Happy 12th Birthday Shannon with Joe Jonas on it?
Thanks,
Sharon
The 7 Dwarves nuggets are already made. They can be found in my 4shared account here: http://www.4shared.com/dir/7134051/d054eefc/Dis_Characters.html

Because they are quite difficult to make, I have chosen to not make any more "live person" character nuggets.

I do make several other candy wrappers for regular sized Hershey bars(http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1812798), Mint Matchbooks (this thread), and Lifesaver wrappers (also this thread). I don't have any for the Jonas Brothers--yet--but I'll be happy to design something.

As for the birthday cards, I don't usually do those as there are other DISigners who lend their talents to this. Natalie (who's on vacation right now) does some wonderful card designs. You may wish to check her threads/signature links.

Telynn, thanks for the link to the dwarfs they are great! Do you also have mint ones for the dwarfs? Oh no I would not want you to make the wrappers for gum I know they would be very hard plus I would not want to cut them out...lol...The candy wrappers or mint wrappers would be great for the girls. If you can do those in Jonas Bros. that would be great!
Thanks,
Sharon

Wow, that was quick! they are adorable, thank you so much for taking the time to help me make our trip even more special, i/we (my sister is making them for her kids too) really appreciate it.

Telynn, thanks for the link to the dwarfs they are great! Do you also have mint ones for the dwarfs? Oh no I would not want you to make the wrappers for gum I know they would be very hard plus I would not want to cut them out...lol...The candy wrappers or mint wrappers would be great for the girls. If you can do those in Jonas Bros. that would be great!
Thanks,
Sharon
I've added your requests for these to my list and will get to them as soon as I can.

Wow, that was quick! they are adorable, thank you so much for taking the time to help me make our trip even more special, i/we (my sister is making them for her kids too) really appreciate it.
You're quite welcome! Have fun with them!

Thanks,
Sharon
Here are the Jonas Brothers items:

Mint Matchbook

Life Saver Wrapper

I'll try to get the 7 Dwarves mint matchbook posted tomorrow. Check your PM for the Hershey and Reese's Peanut Butter Cup wrapper for Megan. I didn't want to hijack this thread.

Telynn, Thank you so much the Jonas Bros. are perfect! I can't believe how fast you had them ready. The girls are going to love them! Your the best.
Sharon

This question may have already been asked but are there any plans for Christmas wrappers?
Thanks

How are these?

Just click on the image and a new window will open where you can download the full-sized image.

If the kids have any character requests, I'll be happy to DISign something especially for them!

BTW, the measurements for the wrapper is 4.96 inches wide by 4.53 inches tall.

Is it possible to get these wrappers with no writing? Also would you have a backyardigans, dora, cars, and blues clues version?
Thanks

Is it possible to get these wrappers with no writing? Also would you have a backyardigans, dora, cars, and blues clues version?
Thanks
Here are the ones you requested without writing:

I'll need to work on designing the others as I don't have anything for them--yet.

These are FANTASTIC! I thought I was done with my Disney projects, but I think these are too great to resist. I do have a question for all those who have already taken them to the parks (or cruises). How do they travel? Did you assemble them once you got there, or prior to leaving? I know melting could be an issue, but I think I can deal with that. It's the smushing of the hands and feet that I'm concerned with. Any feedback is appreciated!

-Andrea

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter