• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

disney club membership

In case anyone's interested I had a DC mailing this morning and hidden away in it is an offer for 15% discount for Sunday arrivals - valid for 'most dates through til 20/10/02'.

Paris number and website quoted for more info - I've sent for a quote for the end of July and it will be interesting to see if it is actually available. There's always something hidden away in th e small print that excludes UK members

Thanks v. much Tracey. Is that for packages or for room only bookings? If it were room-only I would be tempted to try and squeeze another trip in beforwe the end of the summer.

Regards

Rob

Hi Tracey,

I have just received my DC member benefit letter and it says the discount is 15% off all accomodations for DLP. Rooms are subject to availablity.
It doesn't mention anything about not being available to UK members.

HTH's

Yes, 15% off - rates include breakfast and tickets - so not room only Rob. Payment must be in Euros or $$ so probably won't be available on the UK number or website. May have to ring Paris after all :(

If you want to get the 10% of Disney Store purchases here do you just need to hand your card over when you are paying? Will the CM at the shop know what it is?

Just wondering as I do tend to spend a large amount at Disney Stores!

Not had any problems with the recognition of a DC card yet - and I visit a lot of Disney stores here. In fact I'm going tomorrow cos I heard there's a sale on !! :Pinkbounc

We are members of the disney club, and yes it is $59 for us here in the u.k, it is good for saving with savings in the stores but we haven't long returned from Euro disney where it wasn't really recognised, only one shop accepted it, and we got discount in the hard rock and rainforest. I had even the management down at the shops trying to get the discount whilst they recognised the magic kingdom club, they wasn't having any of the the discount.

I wouldn't be without it and the savings as I am a big disney spender but I wouldn't buy one just for the discount at euro disney as you can't count on it.

Which of the shops in DLP actually accept it then ? Didn't realise yo could get discount in the Rainforest Cafe !!

Its only the big Disney Store in Downtown Disney in Florida - not in the park shops - isn't it ?

So is it just the shops in the Disney Village in DLP??

We managed to use it in the shop that sell's the cell's and crystal, figures etc, but we wasn't able to get it in down town disney or what ever they call it in Paris. We even spoke to the manager but they wouldn't have any of it. I thought it took over from the magic kingdom club which they regognised but obviously not.

We used it in The rainforest I think from memory it was 10%, but 20% hard rock or is it planet hollywood whatever.

I hope that is of some use, my advice would be suck it and see, ask everywhere in Euro Disney and you may get lucky that's what we did, if you get it it's a bonas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter