Disney Digital Kits & Elements (Part 2) - Post links here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a really cute freebie blog train here it has all the links for the other blogs. its called bucket full of sand.
fullpreview.gif

enjoy!

I am not sure if anyone posted these yet but Miss Kim has some great "What Will You Celebrate?" freebies on her blog :)

( BTW, Happy Belated Bday Miss Kim!:cheer2: )

What Will You Celebrate? freebie kit:

What Will You Celebrate? freebie stickers:

Also Brittish Designs teamed up with GG Digital Designs to make a new Incredibles inspired kit called "Incredi-boy"!

There are 2 freebies from the kit from Brittish Designs (www.brittishdesigns.blogspot.com) and also one on GG's blog (http://ggdigitaldesigns.blogspot.com/)

Aren't they all awesome designers!?!?!:love:

An image of the Archealogical kit by Caroline B.

CarolineB_ArchaeologicalExcavations_SOTBPreview.jpg

The list has been updated to this point. Thanks so much for everyone's contributions.

I don't know how to copy the picture of this kit or post the link, but it has really cute Disney stuff. Apparently Nikki Scott is not going to be designing anymore for a while. I missed her Mouse Madness freebie from July 2008 and it looked really cute.

http://nikkiscottdesigns.blogspot.com/

Rae

DeDe Smith has finally finished her Princess kits!! YAY~ They are amazing! There is a mini kit for each princess, and some other females like Pocahontas and Tinkerbell. There are 12 kits in the series and she is releasing one each day for the next 12 days (First one came out today!)

Today is also the start of the Digitals Christmas in July blog train and activities, so, if you check their forums for a scavenger hunt, there are prizes from many designers, but DeDe's is a freebie to match the kit of today. Her blog freebie also matches today's kit... and here is the first one: Wishes of the Heart!

The dress up prince and princess bears that were in her grab bag a couple months back are finally in the shop too:

Here is her blog for today's freebie, plus come back each day, the next 11 days for another freebie: http://designzbydede.blogspot.com/

Here is a 2pager I did using mainly the Timeless Tale kit but I used some flowers and papers from some of the others as well. I used Britt's new template as well.

The info for the blog train is on DeDe's blog as well as the Digitals forum. And here is the link to the Christmas in July section of the forums: http://digitalscrapbookpages.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=147

OMG OMG!!! I am so overwhelmed. lol. I've been doing my photobooks on shutterfly and decided to start looking at digital scrapbooking with my disney vacation pics. There is so much great free stuff. I love it!!!
Question though, since I just started I'm using the software called "Picaboo" to create my pages. I guess I don't have as much freedom but I can add my own backgrounds. Anyone know how I can insert my pics in the layouts from like the ones from britt-ish desings?

OMG OMG!!! I am so overwhelmed. lol. I've been doing my photobooks on shutterfly and decided to start looking at digital scrapbooking with my disney vacation pics. There is so much great free stuff. I love it!!!
Question though, since I just started I'm using the software called "Picaboo" to create my pages. I guess I don't have as much freedom but I can add my own backgrounds. Anyone know how I can insert my pics in the layouts from like the ones from britt-ish desings?

I sent you a PM, check it out!

DeDe has been releasing more princess kits, available now are:

And the Cinderella-like kit a few posts above. Plus each of the kits has a coordinating alpha. I used the Timeless Tale primarily on my LOs above, plus some flowers and papers from a couple others. DeDe has a great contest on her blog: http://designzbydede.blogspot.com/:

So would you like to get all of the Happily Ever AfterZ kits for FREE?! Well then this is the promotion for you! 2 people are going to get a chance to win!

Here's what you have to do:

1. Purchase at least 1 of the Happily Ever AfterZ Kits.
2. Create a layout using ONLY that kit.
3. Email me the layout at dedesmith32@gmail.com by August 5th.

And I will select the 2 best layouts and they will get the rest of the kits for FREE!

Each kit is only $3.00.

Fran-I've been downloading the freebies each day, and loving each of the kits, but I know there's no way I can get them all (I wish all the characters from all the kits would be packaged together, I'd be sure to get that!) I may have to try out that contest. :)

I don't know about picaboo, but I use a lot of Britt's stuff on my pages that I create with CM's StoryBook Creator Plus. Check out our threads about digi scrapping and SBC+ to get some more ideas of what each software can do. you an also check out my blog if you want to see some more links to great Disney freebies and kits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter