Disney Digital Kits & Elements (Part 2) - Post links here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a new PU freebie on my blog:

FemaleMousePreview.jpg

To go with the one I posted a few months ago:

Mousepreviewpage.jpg

I'm working on the duck, female duck, dog, and dawg. Check back!

Fran-I've been downloading the freebies each day, and loving each of the kits, but I know there's no way I can get them all (I wish all the characters from all the kits would be packaged together, I'd be sure to get that!) I may have to try out that contest. :)

I will pass on your idea to her, and if she likes it maybe she will do that.

This is a great thread!!! I can't wait to start downloading!!! i just got back from WDW on the 24th and was finally able to get my 4500 photos onto my computer yesterday. Now I just need the goodies to start scrappin. Thanks to all of you who have been busy finding and posting these wonderful kits.

Thanks CC for the awesome addition to your favorite mouse kit. Love both of them! Thanx a bunch!! Look forward to your future kits!

Could someone please email me the freebies DeDe had up that went with her princess kits? We were on vacation when these were available. I was able to download the Mulan one.

Also, today's release is Oriental Magic and yesterday's was Spirit of the Earth and the day before was Arabian Nights. That leaves 4 more in the series. :D

Thank you for this!!! Can't thank you enough for all the goodies and for introducing new designers to my selection as well!

I love her Quick Pages! :love: She also said she'll be making some kits in the future too so keep a lookout!

I agree. I already bought a bunch of her Quickpages plus downloaded the freebies. I am looking forward to her kits, also!

Latergator, thanks so much for your encouragement on my blog!

No problem. Everyone is so busy these days and in a hurry. It's easy to do the old 'grab and run' when hunting for freebies I guess. I appreciate all the fantastic freebies out there and have so much fun collecting them. I sure can't make things that good so, I say thanks to you and ALL the designers out there for giving away such great stuff to make our scrapbooks so much better than they could be!! :flower3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter