Disney Divas Getaway!!

How lucky are you guys, I wish I was there with you to celebrate too... my birthday is Sept 10 and I too will turn 40!
My original plans were to go to Disney for my birthday, but with the separation last summer and a difficult year, I've decided to bring the kids in May and celebrate my DS's birthday, which was May 10th.
He wanted to go to Diseny on his birthday, since his sister celebrated hers last year... ok... Jan 10th... yeah, I know 3 birthdays on the 10 th ha! ha!

So now, I have to meet a pirate: with his birthday being on the 10th ha! ha!

Let me give you a bit of advice... STOP frettin over leaving the kids behind. YOU will have an amazing time.

I learned so much more about the parks and did things I've never done before... and had an amazing afternoon of being treated like a princess while having Tea at GF.

I bought my DS some Disney stuff while I was there. He knew I was going to FL, just not to DISNEY and thought I was on a business trip.... MONKEY business!!! Anyway, I used the fact that there is a Disney Store in the airport to explain his gifts...

I do not regret it in the least. I had a ball and I know you all will too! Have a blast!!:yay: :yay:

Let me give you a bit of advice... STOP frettin over leaving the kids behind. YOU will have an amazing time.

I do not regret it in the least. I had a ball and I know you all will too! Have a blast!!:yay: :yay:

I think the cat is out of the bag...:cat:
the kids are on to us...don't worry, we won't let our mom guilt spoil our fun!
:cutie:

I've actually only taken my Dh once. All the other times have been girl's getaways :rotfl2: We have a fabulous time releasing our inner princess during the day and rocking our inner Divas at night :cool1: The Tiaras and Tantrums Meet was the greatest week of my life. I can't wait for this years meet :banana: It's too bad you won't be there when we are, we always have room for a dozen more :guilty:

I 2nd Jellyrolls and highly recommend 8trax. You can always head to Wolfgang Pucks at DTD and look this guy up, as you can see, he's game for anything and if we weren't all married we'd have taken him up on his offer to go clubbing off site :rotfl:

IMG_1655.jpg

Hi neighbor:)

....and I will be at Pop Aug 29-Sept 2nd...

awe the tiaras and the t-shirts sound great. I might have to go to walmart and buy me a tiara to wear at home. heh

Did anyone else read Disney Diva Giveaway? I was really worried that this thread was a Diva cup give away. I was slightly creeped. :scared1:

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: EEEEEWWWWW Diva Cup!!!!!! Brain bleach!

Hey Acme! Are you in the Tidewater area too?

It sounds as if you guys have your party groove on. :thumbsup2

As far as leaving your children at home goes, it is fine, just as long as you remember to go back home, sometime. :rotfl: One thing for sure is that they will appreciate you unless they love eating Pop Tarts for breakfast everyday, sleeping in a bed full of crumbs, wearing dirty underwear for the week and hunting for leftover pizza under the couch for dinner. If you have boys, they may. :lmao:

I am too old to know what a Diva Cup might be, but can imagine and I am thankful. Not everything is bad about old age ya know.

Celebrating my 60th BD with my first trip alone. I will have a lovely time and plan to hold my own hand. If I get fresh I will slap myself and straighten myself right up. :banana: :banana: :banana:

SG/Linda (see you poolside)

We've got rhinestone bling Disney Diva t-shirts, matching tie-dye shirts, light up tiaras, glow bracelets, matching embroidered hats...still deciding on a couple other shirt designs (would like animal print Mickey head outlines for AK and maybe a princessy one for MK!) princess:

Hello DIVA Kris!! You ladies are going to be hard to miss. That is a good thing cause it would be a mistake for anyone to do so. :cool1:

I have visions of all the DIS groups meeting, reaching across the aisles and 'getting along' in September. Maybe we can serve as a good example for Congress? :laughing:

SG

Hello DIVA Kris!! You ladies are going to be hard to miss. That is a good thing cause it would be a mistake for anyone to do so. :cool1:

I have visions of all the DIS groups meeting, reaching across the aisles and 'getting along' in September. Maybe we can serve as a good example for Congress? :laughing:

SG
:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

We've got rhinestone bling Disney Diva t-shirts, matching tie-dye shirts, light up tiaras, glow bracelets, matching embroidered hats...still deciding on a couple other shirt designs (would like animal print Mickey head outlines for AK and maybe a princessy one for MK!) princess:

Think we've got our wardrobe covered...:laughing: :laughing:
now working on decorating our room window! (Making Diva window clings...maybe a string of lights...any other ideas???)
:cutie: :cutie:

Diva Kristin, I think that a red carpet outside your doors would be a nice touch and only fitting. :worship:

I bought an orange t shirt, emblem to come later, for my Great Ape Escape bunch. Planning on being there for two weeks so maybe TWO shirts would be necessary? :rotfl:

Watch for the infamous lime green Slightly Goofy shirt though. Can't miss that one. Getting awfully big now. 130#'s gone now!!:goodvibes

SG

Truthfully now, you would really like someone to roll one out to the parks and back too would you not? :rotfl2:

SG/Linda

Found these @The Disney Store today for $5.99!!!
T2107F0012M.jpg

(Cinderella's glass slipper in rhinestones! One shoe can change your life Will look great with our tiaras!) :cutie:

Kristineamb youve been a busy little diva for this trip! seen you on other threads getting things ready. Hope you have a blast! Want to see some pics

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter