Disney Fantasy August 31st, 2019-September 7th, 2019(First Time To Jamacia)-Updated 10/13/20(Finished)

At this point we bought Soda's just for the bottle.

And then we looked around more

Last edited:
More exploring.

Headed back over to Toy Story Land and got a snack

Rode another ride.

Last edited:
After that we left Hollywood Studios and headed over to Epcot.

Before actually spending the day in Epcot we caught the monorail back to the hotel.

I started raining so we rested a bit. Then we headed back over to Epcot.

By the time we got back it was afternoon so we looked for some lunch, Food and Wine started the day before so we did a few booths.

At this point we headed over to ride Soarin'

After the ride we got a little chocolate.

Next we rode Spaceship Earth then we walked around a bit more.

We got drinks in Mexico as this point.

Last edited:

We got some more food at this time.

We walked around, Dad took a few pictures of me in the regular spot.

We went and got seats for Plain White T's first set.

After the first set we left the area like you have to and we decided we'd see the next set so we waited in American Pavilion.

Last edited:
We got seats for Plain White T's next set.

At this point we walked around again and may have shopped and got another drink.

We decided to head back to the hotel after a long day and knowing tomorrow we would be leaving early to head to port. So needed our rest.

Got back to the hotel and took pictures.

Yeah we cruise her tomorrow.

We got back to the room got our stuff ready for the morning or what we could and then went to sleep.

Last edited:
August 31st, 2019-It's Cruise Day

Woke you early today and finished up some packing and got ready and then headed to the food court and to take pictures around the resort fast.

Cruising Her today

Last edited:

More exploring before breakfast.

We ate here this trip.

We finished breakfast and headed back to the room to grab our stuff to head to port.

Last edited:
We got on the road to Port Canaveral.

We went to Ron Jon's in Cocoa Beach to shop and use the bathrooms and then dropped off the rental car at Budget and got a shuttle to port. Got to port, went through security and checked in. After that we went to view the Fantasy.

We went in the terminal and looked over the first day navigator.

It was getting close to boarding and we had group 1, so we got up to stand since we were tired of sitting.

Soon enough they called boarding group 1, so we headed on the ship, got boarding pictures.

Last edited:
We boarded the ship and were happy.

We headed up to the top deck for lunch at Cabanas.

It wasn't crowded yet, so got a table, put or bags down and got our lunch.

After eating we walked around to explore and got our first Drinks of the Day.

After enjoying our drinks we walked around the decks.

By this time staterooms were ready so we went to find ours. I decided after a rough time last cruise on the Magic in October 2018 to order the Bon Voyage Package for the stateroom, so here's what we saw.

Last edited:
Not going to lie, we did the Merrytime Christmas decoration package. Totally worth it. It was an easy way to spruce up the cabin and make it a little more special. I still use the Christmas Blanket, and here we are in September!

Not going to lie, we did the Merrytime Christmas decoration package. Totally worth it. It was an easy way to spruce up the cabin and make it a little more special. I still use the Christmas Blanket, and here we are in September!
Awesome, I haven’t used the towel that’s on the bed 🤣

We were in WDW the same time as you and on the same cruise last year! It was an amazing trip and loving all your pictures! Thanks for posting this.

We were in WDW the same time as you and on the same cruise last year! It was an amazing trip and loving all your pictures! Thanks for posting this.
Awesome, hope you enjoy the rest, post the rest of today and first Sea Day this morning

After checking out the stateroom and dropping off bags we went off to explore the ship a bit more since we hadn't been on the Fantasy since 2013.

We to the group meet in the Atrium.

It was getting close to the time for the safety drill, so we headed to our stateroom and then headed to our muster station. Drill went fine. Headed to the stateroom and then headed up to the sail away party. Dad did as well, but not with me. Tisa was Club host, yeah

Last edited:
We started sailing out of port, we were one of the last ships out if I am remembering right.

Walked around a bit again Dad was as well, again we weren't together.

I got a picture with Minnie at this point.

I went back to the stateroom to meet up with Dad. And we are cruising.

We headed to The Walt Disney Theatre for A Fantasy Come True: Welcome Show. We enjoy the shows each night usually.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter