**Disney Fantasy June 30th, 2012- EASTERN**

Are there multiple FE lists. I noticed that the e-mail that was sent to me said FE list #1 and sent on May 20, 2012. Then I see a thread about someone being on FE List #3. So I am confused...some clarification for anyone that is knowledge about the lists would be much appreciated.:confused3

Are there multiple FE lists. I noticed that the e-mail that was sent to me said FE list #1 and sent on May 20, 2012. Then I see a thread about someone being on FE List #3. So I am confused...some clarification for anyone that is knowledge about the lists would be much appreciated.:confused3

There are three FE's groups! :goodvibes

There are three unique FE groups so we don't need to make/buy gifts for so many people. More manageable group size. Make sure you make and distribute gifts for the proper FE group. :yay:

My sister just found out this morning that she and her husband can get off work the week of our cruise, and she’s trying to book something last minute. She will NOT need airfare. VGT staterooms were available on Fri, but not today. Only three staterooms are showing up on the entire cruise, and they are well over $11,000 and up. Do any of you experienced DCL cruisers have any ideas on how they can book this cruise week? (This will be our fourth DCL cruise, one of which was booked as VGT.) You guys seem to be skilled at locating deals and upgrades! Our TA is working on it, but she is not hopeful. I am hopeful! I would REALLY like her two kids to be able to go on this cruise with us! :confused:

Gty: Tammie, Randy DS(24), Amy DD(18)
8110: Yvonne, Doug, Ryan DS(17), Amanda DD(15)
8144/6: Rose, Paul, Sara, Katherine DD(13), Isabella DD(11), Josie DD(10 months)
9106: Susan, Jeff, Kate* DD(7), Keith DS(5)
9130: Lori, John, Eric DS(20), Anthony DS(15)
9134: Bill, Sara, Tyler DS(8), Charlie DS(5), Joey DS(4)
9610: Connie, Dave, Joshua DS(6), Jack DS(3)
10042: Tom, Cheryl, Emma DD(13), Sara DD(7)
10044: Lynda, Mike
10102: Kile, Sara, Abby DD(12), Sophie Kate DD(5)

*nut and seed allergy
:dance3::dance3::dance3:

Does Tammie & Randy have a room assignment yet?

Hi Everyone

This is our third disney Cruise

Disney Wonder and Disney Magic

Stateroom 7666
Christopher and Thomas -9
MIchelle and Roberto

And we are just celebrating -a great vacation!

I posted this in the FB page, but I'll add it here, too. I just called for movie listings.

The list of films to be shown in the Buena Vista Theater on the June 30 sailing of the Fantasy:

Toy Story 3 3D
Tangled 3D
Cars 2 3D
The Help
Real Steel
The Muppets
War Horse
Chimpanzee (A Disney Nature Film)
Avengers
Brave 2D & 3D

Dirk

My sister just found out this morning that she and her husband can get off work the week of our cruise, and she’s trying to book something last minute. She will NOT need airfare. VGT staterooms were available on Fri, but not today. Only three staterooms are showing up on the entire cruise, and they are well over $11,000 and up. Do any of you experienced DCL cruisers have any ideas on how they can book this cruise week? (This will be our fourth DCL cruise, one of which was booked as VGT.) You guys seem to be skilled at locating deals and upgrades! Our TA is working on it, but she is not hopeful. I am hopeful! I would REALLY like her two kids to be able to go on this cruise with us! :confused:

Yay! My sister was able to book a last minute VGT for our cruise! She and her family WILL be able to cruise with us and we are so excited! party:

I posted this in the FB page, but I'll add it here, too. I just called for movie listings.

The list of films to be shown in the Buena Vista Theater on the June 30 sailing of the Fantasy:

Toy Story 3 3D
Tangled 3D
Cars 2 3D
The Help
Real Steel
The Muppets
War Horse
Chimpanzee (A Disney Nature Film)
Avengers
Brave 2D & 3D

Dirk

Thanks for posting that here!

A week from tomorrow! I am spending the weekend packing and printing door decorations.:yay:

We are guessing what is happening each night based on previous cruises. It could change due to the holiday. We will find out in 8 days. Woohoo:cool1::cool1::cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter