**Disney Fantasy May 19th, 2012- EASTERN** (INDEX/ROLE CALL, PAGE 1--ENTRY 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksucats

DIS Veteran
Just changed my dummy booking to this one for my wife, 11 year old girl, 9 year old boy, & myself.

Same here! Just me & my wife. :donald::donald:
ksukats, will your kids be out of school for the cruise or will you have to take them out?
Any bets on the atrium statue? My money is on Crush.
Now if only someone would make a Disney Fantasy ticker for me to add to my signature...

Same here! Just me & my wife. :donald::donald:

ksukats, will your kids be out of school for the cruise or will you have to take them out?

Any bets on the atrium statue? My money is on Crush.

Now if only someone would make a Disney Fantasy ticker for me to add to my signature...

The school calendar isn't finalized for next year yet, but this year the kids' last day is Wednesday May 18th. We are hoping that it will be May 16th next year.

Crush would be a cool statue.

Just changed my dummy booking to this one for my wife, 11 year old girl, 9 year old boy, & myself.

:thumbsup2 HI everyone, we did too. We just bought the D-C last month while on the WONDER............the 4 day cruise that could not dock[ 2different days] at C C., you might have heard, :sad2: what a "BUMMER" :sad2: Our May19,2012 cruise will be my DW , myself and DD. :)

We are hoping to book this cruise while on our November 7th Wonder Cruise! We'd move our Dream Ressie over now but if we do that we won't be eligible for the OBC our TA is giving right now so we have to book new. Figure we will get 2 cruises by not just moving the Dream to the Fantasy!

It will be at this point just Myself and My mother we live in Central Florida and we are finding that Cruising out of PC is very addictive :lmao:

Since we will be getting on the ship 1 day after my 30th birthday what a way to celebrate right? :woohoo:

Anybody else coming? Judging by the lack of response here, maybe this will be an unpopular date & the prices might drop. I doubt it, but I can always hope.

Hi everyone,
I'll be the first to start the rush of people joining this board. Back in May 2009 we did a Disney Magic cruise and met a WONDERFUL group of DIS board friends. We all decided to go on the new Fantasy cruise. We all hoped to do the inaugural cruise for the Fantasy. But the date they released just didn't work for everyone.
Soon we'll all be invading this thread. :D It's so exciting to finally have officially booked this cruise!!! After waiting for a year and half with a dummy.
Let the planning begin!!!!
We are big Fish Extender people, so I hope you all want to participate!

Yay JorDan, for being the first of our wonderful :woohoo:, terrific :cheer2:, fantastic :flower3: group to check in :cool1::thumbsup2:banana:. Can the rest of you tell that us May 2009 Magic DISers had a great time together :grouphug: and formed some long lasting friendships :hug:???

Some introductions are in order :). I'm Kathy, a HUGE Disney fan and with ~ 45+ visits to WDW under my belt, an even bigger fan of WDW :cool1:. I'm an Accountant by day and a WDW trip planner the rest of the time :cloud9:. I LOVE the planning and anticipation of my own WDW trips and I love to help family and friends plan their WDW trips as well. On the cruise, will be me, my husband Brian (not near the WDW fan that I am :scared1:, but he "tolerates" a WDW trip every year or two with family and friends; he ABSOLUTELY LOVES Disney Cruises though :dance3:, especially after the great group of friends that we made last time :grouphug:), our son Jake (on the cruise we will be celebrating his graduation from Purdue with a BS in Physics and Astronomy) and Jake's girlfriend MaryRose (she has never been to WDW :scared1:, so I think we're going to throw in a 4 or 5 day WDW stay after the cruise, so we can show her what she's been missing :woohoo:).

As JorDan said, we are soooooooo excited to have the cruise booked. The anticipation of when The Fantasy would start sailing was driving us nuts :rotfl:! Only 19 more months to go :cheer2:!

I'm jumping on board too, as part of the May 2009 Magic Western DISboards crew I'm super excited to say that we are now official May 2012 Fantasy Western cruisers! Let's see, here's a little about me. :thumbsup2

My husband and I are expecting our first child in 5 weeks, so for the cruise it will be me, DH and DD (she'll be 15 months or so at sailing time) and will be our little Disney princess. princess: We actually found out I was pregnant while at WDW in March this year. What a MAGICAL vacation. :wizard:

During the 2009 sailing we knew we wanted to cruise soon, but since we were planning a family we didn't know the time frame and didn't book on board. As the others have mentioned we formed a very close bond with several cruisers on the last cruise. We are hesitant about cruising with such a young one, but knowing that some of out fellow cruisers have new additions and we will be on the best cruise line for kids too we decided to book!

I'm soooo excited to start planning this vacation, it will be such a different experience from the last for sure. :goodvibes

We are hesitant about cruising with such a young one, but knowing that some of out fellow cruisers have new additions and we will be on the best cruise line for kids too we decided to book! :goodvibes

Remember Lynsey, "Aunt" Kathy LOVES kids :love: and will be there to help out :).

Another one of the May 2009 Magic Western DISboards crew checking in!!!
:dance3:

I'm Chasity and will be cruising with my other half, Gus!! We just got off the Westbound Transatlantic a few weeks ago and really wanted to do it again next year but had to settle for Mexican Riviera instead (not enough vacation time). We are DVC members, Disneyland annual pass holders and try to make it out to WDW at least once a year!

We can't wait to meet up with our Dis friends in 2012 and make new ones!!

Looking forward to planning this with all of you over the next 18 months or so!!! :hourglass

YAY for everyone else joining in!! :D :banana:

I guess I should introduce myself: I'm JorDan the disney-aholic. Also coming on the cruise will be my husband and by then TODDLER baby boy! We are located out in Utah, just got our first Annual passes to Disneyland- we go at least 2-3 times a year. This will be my 5th Disney Cruise, Husbands 2nd and technically Baby's 2nd hahaha. We are so excited!!! 19 months sound so close, yet so far away. I'm also looking into staying longer as well after the cruise. I really want to go to WDW for a few days, but mostly go to the Harry Potter park at Universal. Let the planning begin!
Remember Lynsey- G will be there there to protect, play and take care of his future wife. haha

As everyone else has already commented, in May of 2009 we had an amazing bunch of DISers that sailed together and I'm super excited to do so again. Many of us have been so lucky to keep in contact via Facebook since then. :grouphug:

Sailing on this cruise will be myself (Amanda), My husband (Jason), my son Logan (this cruise will be the week before his 2nd birthday), My mom (Carole), My dad (Bob), My younger brother (Kevin), My older brother (Rob), His wife (Alison), their boys Bobby (11), Adam (9), and Matthew (2.5), My father-in-law (Jeff), My mother-in-law (Barb), and my brother-in-law (Eric).

Can't wait for all the planning to come! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter