**Disney Fantasy May 19th, 2012- EASTERN** (INDEX/ROLE CALL, PAGE 1--ENTRY 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am here I made the move quite well I think:goodvibes. Let's come up with a new name! I will ask master dizdaddy to Maybe he will show what he does to merge info together and maybe I could grab all the choices everyone had already came up with:confused3. I will try!

I will work on consolidating all of the suggestions into one entry OR maybe add it temporarily to entry 2 until something is decided.

So for those that are finding this thread for the first time....welcome!

The DisMeets group for the 5/19/2012 Fantasy Eastern voyage has been well-established...and it is an awesome group of people.

We had a thread going and then decided to create a 'directory' or role call on page one, but ran out of picture room, so I contacted a moderator that is helping me...so I created this new thread and the moderator will be combining the two threads tomorrow, so no information is lost.

Check out entry 1 for the room call and role call. Entries 2-5 are reserved for us to grow!

Original thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2580193

Thanks!

Its looking good DizDaddy:thumbsup2

The work you did is great but it seems the moderators merged the two threads together. It put the newest made thread at the end so the roll call is now buried at this point.

You may want to ask the moderator to maybe lock this thread Copy and paste that great work you did into a new post and have it done that way? I dunno if that can be done just an idea.

The work you did is great but it seems the moderators merged the two threads together. It put the newest made thread at the end so the roll call is now buried at this point.

You may want to ask the moderator to maybe lock this thread Copy and paste that great work you did into a new post and have it done that way? I dunno if that can be done just an idea.

Thanks for the heads up...I hadn't seen the outcome yet.

I've contacted the moderator to ask that the threads be 'un-merged' if possible, and then this (the original) thread would be locked and referenced in the new thread. This would be very similar to the Picture-A-Day threads that are now on their fourth thread.

So the prior attempt was like a failed science experiment. I've again created a new thread and reserved the first several entries.

Here is the link to the new thread. I've asked for the moderator to lock this original thread, and have it referenced first thing in entry 1 of the new thread. We will still have access to the info, but the idea of merging the threads brings the merge in chronological order, therefore my new entries ended up at the END of the combined thread.

Sorry for the headache, but I'm confident we will get it figured out.

Good night!

So the prior attempt was like a failed science experiment. I've again created a new thread and reserved the first several entries.

Here is the link to the new thread. I've asked for the moderator to lock this original thread, and have it referenced first thing in entry 1 of the new thread. We will still have access to the info, but the idea of merging the threads brings the merge in chronological order, therefore my new entries ended up at the END of the combined thread.

Sorry for the headache, but I'm confident we will get it figured out.

Good night!

All good Tony with what you are doing but I can't find the link to the new thred I saw you working on it very hard tonight but I still cant find it :rotfl:

I know that it has been frustrating but once it's fixed you will:lmao::lmao:Try again tomorrow! Err or today!:laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter