Disney Food Pictures...Part V!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMC Fork and Screen Theater - DTD

Ultimate Bacon Big Burger - Completely bacon-ized with white Cheddar bacon sauce, thick cut Applewood smoked bacon, crispy onion straws and bacon ranch dressing

Thai Coconut Chicken Tenders - Our beer-battered golden chicken tenders served with a Thai coconut red chili glaze and sweet house-made ponzu sauce for dipping

Art of Animation - Landscape of Flavors Food Court

Build Your Own Salads

Fresh Potato Chips

Kona Café - May 2014

Lapu Lapu!

Long Island Iced Tea

Soft Pineapple Bread with Macadamia Nut Butter

Pot Stickers

Grilled Kona Coffee-rubbed Pork Chop

Pan-Asian Noodles - Yakisoba Noodles, Wok-seared with Vegetables and your choice of Chicken or Tofu in a Ginger-Garlic Sauce (this was quite disappointing...)

Kouzzina - May 2014

Bread Service

Wine Flight

Greek Long Island Iced Tea

Kouzzina Trio - Tasting size portions of Greek-style Lasagna, Char-grilled Lamb Burger, and Brussel Sprouts

Pastitsio - Greek-style Lasagna - with Bucatini Pasta, Cinnamon-stewed Meat Sauce, and Bechamel

Kouzzina Breakfast - May 2014

Classic Golden Waffle - with Whipped Mascarpone Cheese, Honey, and Chopped Pecans and Chicken Sausage

Steel-cut Oatmeal - with Blueberries, Walnuts, and Honey Drizzle

:( Now I am sad all over again. I was so very much so looking forward to dinning at Kouzinna on our next trip. I now it wasn't a favorite of many, but I for one am very sad to see it being closed.

:( Now I am sad all over again. I was so very much so looking forward to dinning at Kouzinna on our next trip. I now it wasn't a favorite of many, but I for one am very sad to see it being closed.

Ditto! :( I so wanted to go to breakfast for our October trip there, but sadly we can't. But then it left an opening for a Kona ADR :thumbsup2

so many new foods to try and so little time to choose :rotfl:
if only the rest of my family didn't expect to choose their own ;)

LeCellier - May 2014 Glorious bread basket - pretzel rolls!!!! http://s1323.photobucket.com/user/s...2-4942-A159-685A919EE5DE_zps6qiftjqn.jpg.html Caesar Salad http://s1323.photobucket.com/user/s...0-4577-827F-BC6974D89B85_zpser8riqmg.jpg.html Cheddar Cheese Soup http://s1323.photobucket.com/user/s...A-4BA5-97B6-A05CD662B35C_zps4otlvndo.jpg.html Angus New York Strip - with Potato Pave, caramelized onions, vin rouge reduction http://s1323.photobucket.com/user/s...3-4DDB-A4B3-37D5E9A4E1BB_zpsjrpud9wn.jpg.html Roasted Forest Mushrooms - butternut squash, braised escarole, fire-roasted sweet peppers, parmesan, spiced maple beurre noisette http://s1323.photobucket.com/user/s...7-446F-9787-FAAE8E278EEC_zps4z4qoscj.jpg.html

Love Le Cellier! Pretzel bread dipped in the cheese soup...man! Now I want it!

Me too! I planned on having breakfast there in February and it didn't work out. When does it close?

It was always ADR for us -- we've eaten there every summer since 2011! Booked our dinner for August . Looking into breakfast there too..anyone been? Is it worth it?
Thanks!!

73 days!!!

It was always ADR for us -- we've eaten there every summer since 2011! Booked our dinner for August . Looking into breakfast there too..anyone been? Is it worth it?
Thanks!!

73 days!!!

DH and I both had the Braised Pork and we both liked it a lot.

We also both got the Master's Cupcake because I had to try Lumiere’s special “Grey Stuff”. I am a fan of Oreos, so I liked it very much.

Ditto! :( I so wanted to go to breakfast for our October trip there, but sadly we can't. But then it left an opening for a Kona ADR :thumbsup2

Great minds... guess what breakfast ADR I picked up to fill that sad void? ;) I have never been to Kona for breakfast. So at least the excitement of that will make up for the sadness of not being able to go for breakfast at Kouzzina.

Thanks!!

73 days!!!

I love the breakfast there! spinach, feta and eggs.. YUM But the waffles with the pecans are amazing too!!!

Ok.. now I am sad again. ;)

I don't think I took a picture since we had it as a starter and we were so hungry by the time it arrived. I will say that it is a "separate" roll from the California roll, if that makes any sense. We had several pieces (I think 4?) of each roll served together on one plate as the new California roll.

I was totally unimpressed by these rolls - the other sushi rolls I had at the same dinner experience were FAR FAR superior. The shrimp tempura pieces of the new California roll were bland and tasteless. (And I don't think they were even crunchy). They did, however, come with some tasty sauces, but in my opinion you should never have to disguise the taste of good sushi with sauce in order to make it edible...
:sad2: Do not recommend.

(Edited to include date: We ate here May 25, 2014)

Thank you so much. I'm bummed that they changed it, I had been looking forward to trying it.

Oh man, that looks delicious! Thanks for the recommendation. :) I'll have to try the Be Our Guest restaurant next time I go. The images I've seen online of the restaurant itself look beautiful, too! Glad you enjoyed your meal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter