Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cardpool canceled my order for 2 Target gift cards that I ordered with the 5% code that they emailed me. I asked why they canceled and I got an email stating that their risk assessment team determined that they couldn't accept the order, but they can't tell me why. And they won't let me use the 5% on another order. I definitely won't be ordering from them again!

Was it your first order, and did you do their verification? I had an online verification (kind of like the credit report ones) that I had to do the first time I used them, but after that, I've had no issues.

Thank you! I don't have a membership but my mom does (she needs gift cards too) so I'd rather do it online. Now I just need to know how many I can use at once.

Thank you! I don't have a membership but my mom does (she needs gift cards too) so I'd rather do it online. Now I just need to know how many I can use at once.
Update...I purchased Disney GC online at Dams club and you are allowed to use 4 GC's as payment. So happy purchasing!
Btw if anyone is interested the also carry cute little girls sets of tutu's and tees for Minnie, Elsa, Ariel and Anna very cute $22.98.

Ok thank you. Cool! So now we hunt for discounted walmart/sams giftcards to purchase the discounted Disney GC

Just bought $500 in Disney GCs from raise.com for $475, then transferred them immediately to my Disney Vacation Account -- YAY!!

Very rarely does Raise.com have 5% off Disney cards. Right now the highest is 3.5% Nice find.

It's usually a better deal to buy Target ones (currently 4.5%) and use them to buy Disney Gift Cards at an additional 5% off.

Why wouldn't you want the 'glitch' fixed?

Right now you can't get the 5% even if you pay with your REDcard. The terms say that you cannot get the 5% on Target cards. Every other company will explicitly say that all cards including 3rd party are not eligible. So I think this is a glitch that will be fixed.

The 5% when paying with gift card could be another story.

If you have a Rapid Rewards Visa Sam's Club is 3pts/$1. They sell Disney GC at almost 5% off. So if you're buying thousands of dollars of gift cards to pay for your trip, I think this is a good deal! Helps you build up free airfare at the same time!

SAMs club is selling the $150 for $142.88 or a $50 for $48.88 free shipping. Not super huge savings but every bit count when we are talking thousands :thumbsup2

Just FYI, but that is 4.7% off the face value so it's really close to the 5% everyone likes from the RedCard.

Just FYI, but that is 4.7% off the face value so it's really close to the 5% everyone likes from the RedCard.

And to add to that, if you think about it, it ends up being more of a savings to do it at Sam's since (I'm assuming) you'll be using a credit card that offers at least 1% back.

I think a lot of people's concern is the online method. Only because we are able to use Target gift cards that we're buying at a discount to purchase Disney Gift Cards and get the extra 5% from the RED Card
Yeah - we have a windfall of bonus rewards I was hoping to use that way myself. I just hope the store discount sticks around

I think a lot of people's concern is the online method. Only because we are able to use Target gift cards that we're buying at a discount to purchase Disney Gift Cards and get the extra 5% from the RED Card

That's my concern as well. I was getting 13% off by buying Target gift cards at my local grocery store for 6% cash back using my Amex card, getting 2% in gas rewards, and then another 5% off when ordering online with the Red Card discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter