Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
So please hold my hand here.

I purchase an egift Gift Card from a discounted GC place.

Go to Target.com & purchase a Disney Gift Card with the discounted GC & save 5% b/c I have my Target Credit Card as the default form of payment.

Am I right?
Yep, that's what you do.

Oh, how I wish I wasn't broke and could get some GCs now. Ugh. Hopefully this now sticks and I can get some next paycheck.

So please hold my hand here.

I purchase an egift Gift Card from a discounted GC place.

Go to Target.com & purchase a Disney Gift Card with the discounted GC & save 5% b/c I have my Target Credit Card as the default form of payment.

Am I right?
Yes, you get to the review page and switch to paying with a Target GC. Then complete the order. The 5% off should still show up. I just completed a transaction.

Yes, you get to the review page and switch to paying with a Target GC. Then complete the order. The 5% off should still show up. I just completed a transaction.

Thanks!

So I suppose to get more "bang" for my buck I would go through Top Cash Back to purchase the discounted GC using my Disney VISA & then go through ebates to purchase through Target.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :worship:
I found this thread about a week ago when the 5% red card stopped working and was bummed. Now don't get me wrong I was always thankful to get just the 5% off but was bummed that I missed the boat to save more so I could use that for Disney spending!! So I was very excited this morning to see it was working so much so that I hurried and got online to buy some gift cards to try it out and was late for work!!! Once again that's why these boards are awesome because as soon as someone was able to confirm it worked, they posted!

Anybody have any luck using their Target PREPAID REDcard (note this is different from the REDcard debit/credit cards) to get the 5% discount? Target rep advised me that this is still a system glitch when using mine when I tried a test this morning.

Oh HAPPY day!!! Scored an additional 5% off of Disney cards from Raise. The cards I bought were between 5.1% to 5.3% off. Then I see the Target 5% deal is working again so I bought some more with previously purchased discounted Target gift cards. Was able to load $1,100 onto my Disney Vacation Account today. Savings plan is now COMPLETE!!! :rainbow:

Raise.com has $50 Disney Gift Cards for $47.02 (5.95% off) when you use Promo code Take5. Promo code good until Sunday night 4/19. But still not as good as doing the Target Gift Card with REDcard discount.

Regular price is $49.50 for a $50 card.

Oh no!!! There were quite a few left at the time I bought mine. So sorry!!! The target deal is better though - and I wish I had seen this thread before seeing the e-mail from Raise. Raise has some high value gift cards right now at 6% off for Target. So when used with the Red card deal it yields 11% off.

Someone just cleared out the Disney Gift Cards on Raise.com. None left.
Gift Card Granny shows who has them (there were several for 6% a few minutes ago). I use Gift Card Bin and Raise typically. Gift Card Bin is just pretty slow at finalizing the transaction.

I'm tempted to try buying from Target.com since I'll be using a DVA (so a bunch of $50 cards won't matter that much). I buy Target gift cards at Kroger (14% discount when they do 4x fuel points). Any preference on which red card--I really won't use it much since I buy almost everything at Target with a gift card. And is there any reason to open it in the store vs. online?

I can't believe it's working again. Of course, after I cleared out $500 worth of Target gift card and bought them without the additional 5% :P

It's crazy how the percentage off at Raise has been falling all morning. I hit refresh and it's down another tenth of a percent. I guess I should have bought some when they were up to 7% the other day.

I have been tempted to try to return some of the Disney GC''s when they arrive, that I bought this week when the extra 5% wasn't working but then I worry if there could be an issue if the gift cards were actually store credits that I purchased them with. You never know if they might be attached to bad history wherever they originated from. Plus, although it shows when you buy them they are returnable, but I am not sure if they actually are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter