Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see ones they call [egift]. Are those useable on Target.com ?

Also, I see Target.com only has $50 cards (and none available online right now).
And I see a raise card for $75.64 (value).

If I have this right:
  • I'll log on to Target.com.
  • Put two $50 gift cards in my basket. (when they are available online)
  • Set the default payment as the redcard.
  • right before I submit, I edit the payment and add the target giftcard.
  • It will apply $75.64 to my total $100 purchase
  • The remaining $24.36 will go onto my redcard.
Is that right?

Yes, egift can be used instore and online. They deliver them pretty quickly. The big Target one I purchased yesterday though they required me to call in for further verification since it was a high amount. And yes that's how it should work. Yesterday was my first time doing it as well and it went smoothly and got shipment confirm this morning. Now let's hope they are all activated once I receive them and that they come back instock pretty quickly as I have another 600-800 more to order before my trip in May!

Is that right?
Yes, on the "review purchase" page, I click on "pay with gift card". If you have a smartphone you can download the target app, not cartwheels. Then you load the e-gc unto the phone. I started with a $5 physical card I got at target. Every time I buy another on raise, I combine it into the physical card. You can do it online to m.target.com.

I will only buy target cards a raise because I did have a dunkin donuts card that was shut off by DD. Since you can transfer the purchased e-gc on the target app, up to $1000, I feel pretty safe about it.

Just got a Groupon for a SAMs club membership. It's $45 and comes with a $25 gift card. I don't have a SAMs near me and with the Target deal working again prob not worth it for me but might work for someone else!

Just got a Groupon for a SAMs club membership. It's $45 and comes with a $25 gift card. I don't have a SAMs near me and with the Target deal working again prob not worth it for me but might work for someone else!

http://www.groupon.com/deals/sam-s-club-145-amarillo-1

Pretty good deal as it's the Plus membership. Here are the details:
  • A one year Sam’s Plus membership ($100 value)
  • Complimentary membership card for a spouse or other household member
  • $20 gift card valid for any in-club, online or fuel purchases
  • Three Fresh-food certificates, redeemable at the time of membership activation through Monday, July 27, 2015 (a $22.94 value), including:
    • One rotisserie chicken (2.75lb—$4.98 value)
    • One container of Italian Rose Fresh Salsa (48 oz—$9.98 value)
    • Gourmet cupcakes (8-count—$7.98 value)

I'm sorry if this is old news - I'm at work and don't have time to check all the posts, but I just came from purchasing some of these at Target over my break:

:cool1: $100 gift cards!!! Super excited that my time spent entering gift cards into my DVA or having CMs run them onsite has been cut in half! :thumbsup2 They do still have the $50 ones available, by the way.

I should mention that I was at the Target store right next to Target HQ, so I don't know if this is widespread or just a localized test. But it's awesome! I will buy the highest denomination they sell! :rotfl:
I just saw these in store. They are SO CUTE!

I put 8 cards in my cart and checkout. My default payment is my Redcard so it takes off 5%. I click on pay with gift cards and enter the target gift card numbers I received from Raise or Cardpool. I place the order. Then I go back to the search bar and type in Disney gift cards. I pull up the disney cards and add 8 more to my cart and repeat the process. You will get an email confirmation for each transaction and an email confirmation when each group of 8 ships. What's nice is, I purchased high value Target gift cards and the target website saves the gift card number until the balance reaches 0 so you don't have to keep entering the number.

I put 8 cards in my cart and checkout. My default payment is my Redcard so it takes off 5%. I click on pay with gift cards and enter the target gift card numbers I received from Raise or Cardpool. I place the order. Then I go back to the search bar and type in Disney gift cards. I pull up the disney cards and add 8 more to my cart and repeat the process. You will get an email confirmation for each transaction and an email confirmation when each group of 8 ships. What's nice is, I purchased high value Target gift cards and the target website saves the gift card number until the balance reaches 0 so you don't have to keep entering the number.
Does this only work with e Giftcards from target or if you have the physical target gift cards and enter them online as payment too? I have the Redcard debit card too.

Does anyone know if CVS or Staples will let you use their gift cards to purchase other store gift cards. I can get either $100 CVS or Staples GC through Verizon wireless rewards for $90.00. Then if I can get Target GC then upload online to get the 5% discount for the Disney cards.

Or I could buy Target GC at Kroger with my credit card to get points on credit card and gas rewards, and then use those target gc online to get Disney cards?

Does either way sound like it could work? Just want to save more than the 5% lol

Does anyone know if CVS or Staples will let you use their gift cards to purchase other store gift cards. I can get either $100 CVS or Staples GC through Verizon wireless rewards for $90.00. Then if I can get Target GC then upload online to get the 5% discount for the Disney cards.

Or I could buy Target GC at Kroger with my credit card to get points on credit card and gas rewards, and then use those target gc online to get Disney cards?

Does either way sound like it could work? Just want to save more than the 5% lol
I don't think you can do that at CVS. I'm not sure about Staples. I buy at Kroger. I get a 14% discount on the Target gift cards when they run 4x fuel points.

The lady at guest services at Sam's yesterday told me gift cards count towards your cash back on the premier account. She told me to get the gas cards and that is the best way to get the most of out my points. Does it say otherwise?

The lady at guest services at Sam's yesterday told me gift cards count towards your cash back on the premier account. She told me to get the gas cards and that is the best way to get the most of out my points. Does it say otherwise?
From Samsclub.com:

Cash Rewards are not earned for purchases of the following:

• Alcoholic Beverages
  • Tobacco
  • eCigarettes
  • Fuel
  • Milk
  • External Websites- merchandise or services sold or provided on websites not hosted by Sam’s Club – even if accessed originally through SamsClub.com.
  • Auctions
  • Gift Cards, including third party Gift Cards
  • Inventory belonging to third parties
  • Lottery tickets
  • Membership
  • Service contracts (example - mobile phone contracts)
  • Pharmacy – prescriptions
  • Photo Center
  • Postage stamps
  • Limited duration third party merchandise sales within clubs
  • Offers and Services provided by third parties (examples – auto buying program, insurance, travel services, legal services, merchant credit card payment processing services, etc.)
  • Services and Labor (examples – delivery, tire installation, etc)
  • Taxes and fees (including sales tax, deposits, miscellaneous fees etc.)
  • Service Plans

Hi, I'm a total newbie at Target redcard and Disney gift card. I plan to get a Redcard just to purchase Disney gift cards. On Target.com, it said that there are 2 types, credit and debit. What are the pros and cons of each? Which type do you prefer? Thanks in advanced

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter