Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE:
I Just got back from Kroger and purchased another $100 Visa gift card - WOOT! Fuel points are shown on the receipt!

I also went to Best Buy and bought 3 - $50 gift cards. They had plenty and they restocked all.

The camera I want is still not worth buying at this time. Sony Cybershot DSC-RX100 iv $849.99. They are willing to price match any site offering it lower and throw in a $50 gift card. :rolleyes:

BB Link: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-c...-digital-camera-black/9585002.p?skuId=9585002

So glad you got the Kroger coupons to work! In addition to the camera, it sounds like you might also need a new computer lol. I've been having lots of trouble with Safari lately and have to constantly switch over to Chrome. Have you tried that?

So glad you got the Kroger coupons to work! In addition to the camera, it sounds like you might also need a new computer lol. I've been having lots of trouble with Safari lately and have to constantly switch over to Chrome. Have you tried that?

I noticed when I created an account with SB I started having issues right away. Three kiddie games downloaded onto my computer without my knowledge and were running constantly. Those have been deleted. Now any site I visit shuts down even while I'm working on it or freezes up while shopping online. I'm always on chrome and now have to use edge just to upload images into the magic shot thread majority of the time. I haven't run a thorough check on my computer but will this weekend. This is a brand new Dell computer. I do not watch SB videos or take survey's but am experiencing a lot of craziness since using this site.

I noticed when I created an account with SB I started having issues right away. Three kiddie games downloaded onto my computer without my knowledge and were running constantly. Those have been deleted. Now any site I visit shuts down even while I'm working on it or freezes up while shopping online. I'm always on chrome and now have to use edge just to upload images into the magic shot thread majority of the time. I haven't run a thorough check on my computer but will this weekend. This is a brand new Dell computer. I do not watch SB videos or take survey's but am experiencing a lot of craziness since using this site.

Your situation brings back some bad memories. I finally broke down and bought a Mac. Life is better.

My Walmart still combines gift cards at the customer service desk for me, with no attitude or issues. :D

I had the same feelings about Walmart as you, until we moved to the town we are in now two years ago. We have a very clean store, they keep stuff stocked and the workers are all very nice! I was shocked! I refuse to step foot in any other Walmart's though.
I read online that they stopped. I guess it depends on the store.

I haven’t shopped there in years. I had already cashed out at Walmart because of the discounted gift cards at Sam’s. Then cashed out the rest for BB before they ended gc for gc. So I just decided to just cash in the Walmart gc at Walmart then do the rest at BB.

I’m going back to return the Thank You card(I found a bunch in my house) after I earn another $5 gift card from Shopkicks to the same store and put it toward a Disney gift card and continue to shop at Publix.

:woohoo:
I had to share that I just redeemed Shopkicks to get my 3rd $25 Disney Gift Card. I just started using them about a month and a half ago! I have to take a break for my Disney trip, but I'll be using them again when I get home. Unless some of the Disney Springs area shops participate that is... LOL

I’m trying to figure out the best way to save a little money on renewing our APs. I’ve combed through this thread, but I’m hoping someone can get me some advice. Are the target Disney gift cards the best way to go? I don’t have SBs. I do have a discover card with rewards and access to Sam’s club. What about buying Walmart cards with a Walmart credit card and then using those on the sams Disney gift cards? I’m so confused.

I cashed out my discounted SB this month for a Target card. I've got it stored in my wallet on the Target app. If I got to Target and make a purchase, will it automatically use that GC or can I save the card for a later purchase?

I cashed out my discounted SB this month for a Target card. I've got it stored in my wallet on the Target app. If I got to Target and make a purchase, will it automatically use that GC or can I save the card for a later purchase?

Not sure what difference that would make, it's a savings that you earned no matter how it's spent.

You need to tap which gift card you plan on using. After you tap it, it will open up to reveal the upc code. Then that gets scanned.

Sorry if this has been answered already, but does anyone know if you can use store credit at WalMart or Best Buy to buy Disney gc’s? Trying to pay off my cruise this weekend and I have small credit ($20/each store) from returning gifts where I didn’t have the receipts.

Some stores treat them just like regular gift cards but I’m not sure what the WM or BB policies are.

Thanks in advance!

I was busy today! Last day of school for my son! And not only did I get to see his girl friend I have her phone number too. Sounds weird I know. DS told me he lost her number, then yesterday she wrote it down in his binder and I took a photo of it... just in case he losses his binder. Well, that's the version I'm sticking with! :laughing:

I do have to say, when I first asked DS about his girlfriend awhile back, he asked which one. :eek:
Ummm, what now!? Unfortunately for him that did not sit well with me. Granted he's a young teen but lessons are to be learned when relationships develop. Once a cheat always a cheat. So yes, I gave him an ear full. It's not cute, it's not funny it's demoralizing and crude. I may not know these young ladies but I certainly feel a responsibility in protecting my fellow sisters no matter what their age. And I'm shamelessly disappointed in my son for thinking this was acceptable. Woof!

I did not realize how many Target Gift Cards I had amassed! $80 bucks worth of buy this to get that. They finally restocked Disney GC's which is nice! After Target I went to BB to convert 3 $100's via SB then hit up Kroger for another $100 Visa. I'm thinking I'm sitting pretty good fuel wise.

Off topic and not Disney related, but I'm posting anyway cause its a good deal! For anyone out there who does Kroger and MIGHT need Lowe's gift cards. They are doing $100 for $90 (limit 3) and you get 4x right now with the digital coupon. Heres the thing though - I bought 3 x $100 for $270 and I got 3,240 fuel points!! Thats a whopping 12x. The same thing happened the last time they ran one of these promos. For some reason, they are awarding a ridiculous number of points. The math:

3,240 points = $3.24 off of 35 gallons = $113.4
So, $300 worth of Lowe's for $156.60

I suspect the "bonus" points will be YMMV depending on where you live, but its still a good deal stacking the 10% discount with the 4x coupon.

Note: Even though you buy from Kroger, the cards are sold by Gift Card Mall, so no 5% back on Discover/Freedom.

https://giftcards.kroger.com/deal/kroger/lowes-egift-30

Note: Even though you buy from Kroger, the cards are sold by Gift Card Mall, so no 5% back on Discover/Freedom.

Does anyone know if this is the case at other grocery stores as well with Freedom UR points? We shop at a Chicago store called Jewel and I have always gotten 5x on gift cards when they run the grocery stores as the bonus, at least I think that's what I got. I am pretty sure their GCs are on a stand that says GCM.

Does anyone know if this is the case at other grocery stores as well with Freedom UR points? We shop at a Chicago store called Jewel and I have always gotten 5x on gift cards when they run the grocery stores as the bonus, at least I think that's what I got. I am pretty sure their GCs are on a stand that says GCM.

If you buy it from the website it's actually GCM, if you buy them in stores you get the grocery category. It's just how stores have done their online sales, sending directly to GCM. Acme doesn't even have their own page like Kroger's setup, they send you right to GCM's main site so nothing extra like fuel points or anything. I'm sometimes jealous of all the Kroger talk :)

Off topic and not Disney related, but I'm posting anyway cause its a good deal! For anyone out there who does Kroger and MIGHT need Lowe's gift cards. They are doing $100 for $90 (limit 3) and you get 4x right now with the digital coupon. Heres the thing though - I bought 3 x $100 for $270 and I got 3,240 fuel points!! Thats a whopping 12x. The same thing happened the last time they ran one of these promos. For some reason, they are awarding a ridiculous number of points. The math:

3,240 points = $3.24 off of 35 gallons = $113.4
So, $300 worth of Lowe's for $156.60

I suspect the "bonus" points will be YMMV depending on where you live, but its still a good deal stacking the 10% discount with the 4x coupon.

https://giftcards.kroger.com/deal/kroger/lowes-egift-30

I'm quoting myself here. Apparently the trick is to shop on Fri-Sun while the double fuel points weekend coupon is active and also while the 4x coupon is active. Everything is stacking apparently.

Well, it was fun while it lasted. All the Krogers in my area are closing down in a few weeks. Apparently, "over saturation of the market". RIP Kroger. You will be missed.

I'm quoting myself here. Apparently the trick is to shop on Fri-Sun while the double fuel points weekend coupon is active and also while the 4x coupon is active. Everything is stacking apparently.

Nothing like talking to yourself! :rotfl:

Well, it was fun while it lasted. All the Krogers in my area are closing down in a few weeks. Apparently, "over saturation of the market". RIP Kroger. You will be missed.
I was hoping when Kroger bought Harris Teeter that the HT stores would become part of the Kroger Fuel Points Program but there's no sign that it's going to happen.
We shop quite a lot at HT stores when we visit family but we need a HT card to qualify for the discounts.
In fact Kroger allows all of the store chains that Kroger has bought up in Indiana & surrounding states to use their Customer Cards at Kroger stores.

Where do you live? I might have a nervous breakdown if Kroger shuts down here - would really miss those fuel points.

Oh No! That's terrible! That's where I do the most of my shopping so I hope that doesn't happen here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter