Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the WF deals, can anyone tell me how long they are taking to post. I made a purchase on Thursday night, but haven't seen anything yet.

Thank you. I think I don't qualify for that offer because it doesn't show up anywhere for me. Perhaps because I have such a new account?

I think I figured it out. I may have to add a credit card to see in-store deals.

I had to download the app. It doesn't show on the website. Thanks again for giving me the proper place to look.
Yes, so sorry! Have to be in the app. I assumed you were. My bad!

RMN question, has anyone had success recently with anyone else crediting cash back, other than Walgreens, for GC purchases? I know Kohls doesn't carry Disney GCs (at least mine does not) but has anyone use the $15 off $75 Kohls offer and bought a GC? They have Lowes and we are deep in DIY projects :)

I keep going back through pages and this is the first post that I can find that references "RMN." I've googled and searched all over here and I'm so lost. What is RMN? Can someone point me to the first post that talks about RMN? Thanks! :)

Thanks guys! I have no idea how I missed that one.

There hasn't been a ton of chatter until today. I've had somewhat hit and miss luck with GC's triggering the cash back from some stores but Walgreens has always worked for me.

The app appears to be really glitchy right now. My pending rewards have disappeared, as well as my 'lifetime earnings'. Others have had their linked cards disappear. You may want to wait to use an offer until the app is working better. Someone said they thought RMN may be making some changes and adding GC's as a cash out option.

Anyone else have a hard time adding linking their card in the Retail Me Not app? Every time I do it, it says "We're Sorry! Something isn't working quite right. We can't add your card right now, but please try again in a few minutes." It's been a few minutes. I've tried again. And again.

EDIT: Apparently I was typing this up just as @wendow was noting that it's being glitchy. ;)

Anyone else have a hard time adding linking their card in the Retail Me Not app? Every time I do it, it says "We're Sorry! Something isn't working quite right. We can't add your card right now, but please try again in a few minutes." It's been a few minutes. I've tried again. And again.

EDIT: Apparently I was typing this up just as @wendow was noting that it's being glitchy. ;)
Yes! I kept getting the error but then it would show a cc with a check mark on it so I assumed it worked. I'm in Walgreens parking lot right now and I purchased 2 sodas and a $25 disney gc. How do I know if it worked? Was there some sort of coupon or coupon I was supposed to scan?

Yes! I kept getting the error but then it would show a cc with a check mark on it so I assumed it worked. I'm in Walgreens parking lot right now and I purchased 2 sodas and a $25 disney gc. How do I know if it worked? Was there some sort of coupon or coupon I was supposed to scan?
You don't need to scan anything. I receive an email saying the offer worked and I get a notification on my phone from RMN as I walk out of the store.

Last edited:
Can I reuse the QR code I printed out every day or do I need to print a new one to make my gc purchase?

The QR code can be re-used.

I'm not huge into SB but I don't think that is true, At lease it wasn't a few weeks ago. It was always necessary to regenerate a new QR code. I would NOT reuse the old print out.

I just saw a post in a FB group, it was a picture of a Target promotion where this week you can save an additional 10% with the Redcard by using an in app coupon. It says the 10% will be taken off before the regular 5%. Does anyone know if this works for the Disney GCs? It said excludes prepaid cards but I know that the Disney cards still get the 5%. Wondering if they will get the additional 10% too?!

You don't need to scan anything. I receive and email saying the offer worked and I get a notification on my phone from RMN as I walk out of the store.
Well pooh:. I dont it linked my card then because I purchased about 20 minutes ago and no email or RMN notification.

I just saw a post in a FB group, it was a picture of a Target promotion where this week you can save an additional 10% with the Redcard by using an in app coupon. It says the 10% will be taken off before the regular 5%. Does anyone know if this works for the Disney GCs? It said excludes prepaid cards but I know that the Disney cards still get the 5%. Wondering if they will get the additional 10% too?!

So the person who posted that said that it did work and she was able to purchase enough for her whole trip!

Well, it also says it excludes gift cards as well. Usually their additional 10% off offers exclude all gift cards. (Except that special one around Black Friday when they specifically discount Target gift cards.)

I'm going to head out in a bit and try the Retail Me Not offers. There's a CVS on one corner and a Walgreens on the next corner over so I'll hit both. Did we determine if a filler item was necessary or does a $25 card on it's own work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter