Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to Big Lots and there are no third party GC's. I googled about Macy's and DoC says they don't sell them.

I bought GCs at Walgreens, CVS, Home Depot and Kohl's (non-Disney) and all cash back is pending.

All what I thought. I need Uber. Wasn't planning to put more $ into disney gc but when the deal is this good I have to so it leaves money for other vacations.

For those that have done the RMN cash back deal by purchasing a gift card and filler item...has anyone had the cash back move from pending to available yet? I did it today at Walgreens but before I go try more stores tomorrow I would like a little more assurance. Thanks! :)

For those that have done the RMN cash back deal by purchasing a gift card and filler item...has anyone had the cash back move from pending to available yet? I did it today at Walgreens but before I go try more stores tomorrow I would like a little more assurance. Thanks! :)

It takes 15 days. I use them regularly for online purchases

I did the RMN deal at Walgreens this evening. It still isn’t showing as pending. Anyone take longer than a few hours to show as pending? I want to do the how others but I am very hesitant until I see the results. I am a skeptic that way.

I did the RMN deal at Walgreens this evening. It still isn’t showing as pending. Anyone take longer than a few hours to show as pending? I want to do the how others but I am very hesitant until I see the results. I am a skeptic that way.

It takes a few days to post.

I actually have some from two months ago still sitting there, pending but I have given up on those. Lately, they all take about three to five days.

ETA: sorry, you asked about pending. Anytime they haven’t shown as pending right away, they never show up for me. Has only happened twice, though. Sorry!

It takes a few days to post.

I actually have some from two months ago still sitting there, pending but I have given up on those. Lately, they all take about three to five days.

ETA: sorry, you asked about pending. Anytime they haven’t shown as pending right away, they never show up for me. Has only happened twice, though. Sorry!
Am I missing a step? I setup my account, I linked my debit card to the offers then I purchased the gc and a filler. I didn’t show anything at Walgreens. I just want to make sure I did everything correctly.

Am I missing a step? I setup my account, I linked my debit card to the offers then I purchased the gc and a filler. I didn’t show anything at Walgreens. I just want to make sure I did everything correctly.

Did you run your debit card as a debit or credit? Has to be run as credit to work.

Like others have said, it does take several days (about 5 biz days for me also) to go from pending to processed (which means payable).

Thanks for the reply I wondered if it was debit vs credit. Want to run as credit but I have a chip and can’t run it that way I don’t think.

Data points: bought Disney GC and a $1ish filler item at both Walgreens and CVS today and received the pending notification immediately.

What are these WF offers you guys have been mentioning? I'll blame my brain fog on my sinus infection.

Ok thanks and just to be clear... that's when you have purchased a gift card and filler?

I don't always purchase a filler but yes, about 5 business days no matter if just a GC or GC plus filler was purchased.

I bought several GC's today using the RMN offers, and I won't lie, I'm a little concerned they could take the pending cash back away. I hope all the pending money pays out but the increased chatter, just on this board (across several threads), is crazy. These offers have been going on for awhile but it appears today everyone took notice. You know RMN has to be seeing a huge spike in people using the offers, and anytime that happens, they may put 'eyes' on the purchases. GCs are excluded from all of their offers so they would be in the right to take the pending cash back away. I hope I am wrong and we all get paid like we are hoping to!

Ugh RMN doesn’t allow you to reactivate the offer until your bank post the transaction. Doubt I can do Staples and Macys 2 more times by Sunday dealing with WF.

Ugh RMN doesn’t allow you to reactivate the offer until your bank post the transaction. Doubt I can do Staples and Macys 2 more times by Sunday dealing with WF.

RMN doesn't allow you to reactivate the offer until they process the pending offer. It is typically 5 biz days but I've had it take longer. With the heavy usage of these new offers, my guess is it may drag out even longer.

SB question: I got the email stating that I earned the 200 sb. Is there a way on my SB account I can see it pending? Also am I reading correct that the bonus SB for BB purchases posts before the regular ones? And it says 15 days is that what I should expect for it to actually post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter