Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those of you who used to do the Cashstar deal from Best Buy is it worth it? They have buy up to 3 $150 gift cards and get $15 savings code. I plan on buying an IPad and keyboard case bundle($300)Apple Pencil( 2nd $130), screen protector($21) long Charger($35).

I should be able to use each $15 code on each of the last 3 items? Can I just do them all in one transaction or will I have to do them separately? Can you even use the savings code with the gift cards?

All this should put me at a $20 Reward. I was saving up for a $25 Reward to get a $25 Disney gift card but I should just pay the additional $5 instead of spending $400 just to get a $5 Reward.

Is everyone's DOSH rewards from the Sam's 8% bonus this past weekend still pendingl

My purchase from sunday 12/16 is now available. Got 100 groceries and 150 Sam's gift cards. Did not get an email from dosh, just checked and it's now available for withdraw.

Question about the BBB deal:
It is advertised as get $10 back. The rebate says a $10 BBB gift card. And somewhere else I saw it was a Visa card.
Does anyone know which is actually correct????

When I thought it was a $10 BBB gift card, I did one and was done but if it is a $10 Visa I need to up my participation on this one.

So I wanted to verify this before I set out to buy..... Happy cards...the Stop and Shop deal has me intrigued and I want to go get some.... these gc are good for using like at home depot, to buy other gc? or just merchandise?

Those of you who used to do the Cashstar deal from Best Buy is it worth it? They have buy up to 3 $150 gift cards and get $15 savings code. I plan on buying an IPad and keyboard case bundle($300)Apple Pencil( 2nd $130), screen protector($21) long Charger($35).

I should be able to use each $15 code on each of the last 3 items? Can I just do them all in one transaction or will I have to do them separately? Can you even use the savings code with the gift cards?

All this should put me at a $20 Reward. I was saving up for a $25 Reward to get a $25 Disney gift card but I should just pay the additional $5 instead of spending $400 just to get a $5 Reward.
Yes, each savings code is used just like a gift card towards payment, rather than a coupon. So you could use all 3 savings codes and your gift card (s) in the same transaction if you'd like. Keep in mind though that the savings codes aren't available immediately (unless they glitch) and if you need to return something the terms state "The value of the savings code will not be refunded if merchandise is returned or an order is cancelled." I have no experience with that as I only used them on GCs when we could do that before so I wasn't returning anything anyway.

You can also order one $450 GC and still get 3 of the $15 savings codes emailed later. (or a $300 and get 2 savings codes)

Yes, each savings code is used just like a gift card towards payment, rather than a coupon. So you could use all 3 savings codes and your gift card (s) in the same transaction if you'd like. Keep in mind though that the savings codes aren't available immediately (unless they glitch) and if you need to return something the terms state "The value of the savings code will not be refunded if merchandise is returned or an order is cancelled." I have no experience with that as I only used them on GCs when we could do that before so I wasn't returning anything anyway.

You can also order one $450 GC and still get 3 of the $15 savings codes emailed later. (or a $300 and get 2 savings codes)
Thank you so I guess I can purchase my Apple Pencil now and wait to purchase my charger and glass case later on. I just looked it up and Best Buy takes 10 gift cards in store.

So I wanted to verify this before I set out to buy..... Happy cards...the Stop and Shop deal has me intrigued and I want to go get some.... these gc are good for using like at home depot, to buy other gc? or just merchandise?
I purchased Happy Guy gc ($150 - $20=$130) at OM then purchase Disney gc at HD thru the self checkout. No problem.

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/offi...5-on-happy-gift-cards-lady-bites-eats-dining/
Happy lady 12% off at Office Depot and Office max. You have to buy 2. They also have $15 off at least $300 on Visa cards.

I would get 2 $200 Visa gift cards. An extra $1.10 after the fees plus you should get at least 1% back which will be $3.99. Office Depot is known to claw back so try at your own risk to get ebates there. I would try though since it’s at 6%. You can try linking the Happy cards for 4% as well.

It’s 12% off without doing anything immediately. You could get up to $40 from ebates and $80 worth Bed Bath and beyond rebates plus a small savings of $5 buying Visa gift cards. You can always sell your BBB gift cards for 17% off.

It’s a lot of work but $400 Disney for about $260 is a good deal to me. That’s 35% off.

I have a Kroger best customer coupon for 200 fuel points when I buy a happy gift card. I think I’ll wait to make sure they don’t do 4x fuel points before this coupon expires. Then I’ll probably do another $50 Bb&b purchase and hope for the best on the rebate.

Question about the BBB deal:
It is advertised as get $10 back. The rebate says a $10 BBB gift card. And somewhere else I saw it was a Visa card.
Does anyone know which is actually correct????

When I thought it was a $10 BBB gift card, I did one and was done but if it is a $10 Visa I need to up my participation on this one.

The rebate form very clearly states that you are getting a $10 BBB gift card, not a visa gift card.

Also, the rebate form has now been updated to a LIMIT OF 10 (TEN) REBATES.

https://www.rebatetrack.com/static/quicktrack/bedbathandbeyond/Current-US-Rebate-Form.pdf

Took my Happy Kid $50 gift cards (2 of them) to BB&B today. DH was with me so he took one and used it to buy 2 $25 Marcus theater gift card for his employee. I used the other to get a $25 AMC and $25 Chili's gift card for parents Christmas gifts. I gave DH clear instructions to swipe the card and choose credit and do not give to the cashier. Everything worked great. Also helped that it was busy. We each received a rebate form.

Anyone know if we can use the rebate cards to purchase Disney gift cards?

How many $50 transactions are people doing in a row at BBB? I remember triggering Chase fraud alerts at BB back in the SB $50 heyday but don’t remember at what point that happened.

Apple Pay FYI: With Chase Apple Pay promo I’ve been checking a lot of places for Apple Pay. Just today I read if you look a location up in Apple Maps and look through the info you’ll see an Apple Pay icon under “useful to know” if they take it. Much faster way to check than google!

Took my Happy Kid $50 gift cards (2 of them) to BB&B today. DH was with me so he took one and used it to buy 2 $25 Marcus theater gift card for his employee. I used the other to get a $25 AMC and $25 Chili's gift card for parents Christmas gifts. I gave DH clear instructions to swipe the card and choose credit and do not give to the cashier. Everything worked great. Also helped that it was busy. We each received a rebate form.

Anyone know if we can use the rebate cards to purchase Disney gift cards?

The BBB system allows you to purchase a 3rd party gift card with a BBB gift card; however, the majority of people report that most cashiers and managers do not allow you to purchase a gift card with a gift card. Unlike when paying with a happy card or credit card, you must give the gift card to the cashier so it is going to be extremely YMMV if they will let you make that purchase.

The BBB system allows you to purchase a 3rd party gift card with a BBB gift card; however, the majority of people report that most cashiers and managers do not allow you to purchase a gift card with a gift card. Unlike when paying with a happy card or credit card, you must give the gift card to the cashier so it is going to be extremely YMMV if they will let you make that purchase.
I agree it is very ymmv. I probably would not agree that the majority of people report it isn’t being allowed.

I’m thinking of saving mine and splurging on a simply human mirror.

Hello! I have not signed up for Ebates yet. Is this similar to Dosh if you shop in store?
Is the 12% on Happy cards at Office Depot in the store? I went online and I did not see an offer. I would like to try this offer and use ebates. Is there anything with Swagbucks shopping at Office Depot? I have not looked yet. I have not look for any credit card offers. I have never thought to do that. I really don't like using the credit cards if I don't really have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter