Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am ready to dive in this weekend and purchase our 6 day tickets for May. Are there any cash back offers with UT to be aware of or anything better out there? The ticket costs have went up so much since our last visit, the purchase price gives me the anxiety but we are almost to our FP mark!
I use this ticket calculator to find the best deal. It is touring plans so I trust any company they list with be an authorized dealer. I used Boardwalk Ticketing last year thru their calculator. No problems and saved a few more dollars.

https://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/ticket-calculator

Saw RMN has $2 cash back on a $30 Target purchase. Would need to buy a $50 gc but stacked with the 5% red card it works out to 9%. Not too bad. Of course excludes gift cards but that seems to not apply more often.

Does the Red Card work with RMN?

Saw RMN has $2 cash back on a $30 Target purchase. Would need to buy a $50 gc but stacked with the 5% red card it works out to 9%. Not too bad. Of course excludes gift cards but that seems to not apply more often.
Thanks! I decided to try it. I will update if it goes pending. I bought some Sambucol elderberry syrup too, so hopefully that will help.

Thanks for posting this! I needed to make a Target run today and laundry detergent was on my list. I went through RMN and ordered my laundry detergent and fabric softener for in-store pickup. On top of the $2 rebate, I get a $5 FWP card too:teeth:. I'm not sure if it will credit or not, but it was worth a try since I have not yet found a cash back site that includes "groceries" (household, HB&C, etc) in their cash-back categories.

Remind me...if this works, can I repeat it? Or is it a "one and done"?

Filed my ticket yesterday for Dosh, included screenshots of the membership purchase receipt and the charge on my linked CC, and got the $20 credited today. I've got enough to cash out now so I think I might take it run. Did you get your GC from the Sam's membership goof up? I successfully applied my instant savings credit to my cart finally and picked it up in store the other day. Been a little work and not as good as others that turned it into a money maker, but I'm satisfied with the discount overall. In the end I got a bunch food and supplies at about a 65% discount and a free membership for the year.

Yes, mine was was from the Sam's membership. My $20 was manually credited almost immediately too and I cashed out. My $45 from Sam's actually also never got put on my account and I had to contact them. They ended up sending me a $45 gift card. This Sam's deal ended up being kind of a pain for me all the way around lol, but oh well.

Hope this works! I ordered a GC this morning. Fingers crossed!

Thanks for posting this! I needed to make a Target run today and laundry detergent was on my list. I went through RMN and ordered my laundry detergent and fabric softener for in-store pickup. On top of the $2 rebate, I get a $5 FWP card too:teeth:. I'm not sure if it will credit or not, but it was worth a try since I have not yet found a cash back site that includes "groceries" (household, HB&C, etc) in their cash-back categories.

Remind me...if this works, can I repeat it? Or is it a "one and done"?

You can do the same online transaction 3 times in 1 month.

Card Cash has a lot of Disney GC's for sale at the moment in various amounts. 3.5% savings which isn't a whole lot but it's better than nothing. It's actually a better discount than what my Sams's Club was offering the other week.

Card Cash has a lot of Disney GC's for sale at the moment in various amounts. 3.5% savings which isn't a whole lot but it's better than nothing. It's actually a better discount than what my Sams's Club was offering the other week.

Sam's Club online is up to 4.7% savings (depends on the variation). I wouldn't buy a Disney Gift Card from a reseller, personally. Even labeled as a Disney Gift Card I'd be skeptical and imagine it could get mislabeled for a Disney Store card/merchandise credit. And if Sam's isn't an option, it's so easy to get a Target Red Card for the 5% off that I wouldn't bother with a reseller for 3.5%.

You can do the same online transaction 3 times in 1 month.
Thanks...

...one more question...how long does it normally take for the online transaction to show up in the RMN account? I've only done in-store offers before and they either never showed up at all or showed up instantly.

Sam's Club online is up to 4.7% savings (depends on the variation). I wouldn't buy a Disney Gift Card from a reseller, personally. Even labeled as a Disney Gift Card I'd be skeptical and imagine it could get mislabeled for a Disney Store card/merchandise credit. And if Sam's isn't an option, it's so easy to get a Target Red Card for the 5% off that I wouldn't bother with a reseller for 3.5%.

Thanks I'll check sam's online. at the store they were asking for $484.96 for a $500 card and I know the last time I purchased a few of them they were around $475 a piece.

I left my Disney gift cards home and I’m in Orlando. Didn’t think my parents would really let me go to the parks by myself but I’m going tomorrow. What’s the best deal I can do right now that’ll save me money? Swagbucks?

I left my Disney gift cards home and I’m in Orlando. Didn’t think my parents would really let me go to the parks by myself but I’m going tomorrow. What’s the best deal I can do right now that’ll save me money? Swagbucks?

By any chance have you logged any of your gift cards on to the Disney gift card site? If so, you could buy a gift card in the parks for the lowest amount possible and then transfer the balance of other gift card(s) to it.

Thanks...

...one more question...how long does it normally take for the online transaction to show up in the RMN account? I've only done in-store offers before and they either never showed up at all or showed up instantly.

In my experience it can take up to a week to go pending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter