Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long does it take for the 750 swag bucks to post. Purchased on Saturday and Monday. I got emails to rate my shop and I can see the points pending for them. (300 each) So I know the code scanned. Thanks for any help.

I don't know if there is a pattern, but I bought one last Thursday and it posted today. The only other time I have done it was 3-4 days.

Not sure if they've moved it from electonics but one of my targets now has a gc wall by the checkout next to the various trading cards. First store I've seen it at.

Not sure if they've moved it from electonics but one of my targets now has a gc wall by the checkout next to the various trading cards. First store I've seen it at.

We have the same layout. It has been that way for several months. But we still have one in electronics and one by the greeting cards. Also a small one by guest services.

Ugh.. first time I have had an issue using a Virtual Visa to purchase a gift card through shopDisney.com. I received the "can not verify your account" email which would be fine except the Visa now has a balance of zero. How has this been resolved by others?

Ugh.. first time I have had an issue using a Virtual Visa to purchase a gift card through shopDisney.com. I received the "can not verify your account" email which would be fine except the Visa now has a balance of zero. How has this been resolved by others?
I fixed it by using my iPhone for the purchase instead, I think I used the Safari browser on my iPhone.

ETA: missed your Visa was drained, that didn’t happen to me :(

Last edited:
Ours did a huge remodel last year and the main gift card display was tripled in size & sent to the front of the store in place of some of the old checkout counters. It’s massive but it must be a money maker!

I had this happen. Visa was drained. Disney said to contact Visa if money wasn't returned in a few days. I gave it a few days and still had a 0 balance. Sent an email to Visa and the next day my balance was returned.

Same thing happened to me. I had to contact the Virtual Visa people, I think. I just remember it being a pain and taking a good week to get the $$ back. I just buy $25 DGC through the Target website now. No problem using the Virtual Visa for that.

I had this happen. Visa was drained. Disney said to contact Visa if money wasn't returned in a few days. I gave it a few days and still had a 0 balance. Sent an email to Visa and the next day my balance was returned.
Same.

A success at BBB. I used my $60 rebate gift card to buy Nike gift cards. Cashier said I couldn’t but I had more than the amount and she let it go through. I bought 3 $25 Nike gift cards and 2 pillows.

I would suggest buying more than your gift card.

Mine hasn’t credited yet either. I’m at 27 days.

My RMN offer for Sams Club never went pending either. Purchased GCs on 2/12. Likely I’m just an aberration since everyone else seems to not have an issue. The good news is FedEx delivered the GCs this morning!

Filed my ticket yesterday for Dosh, included screenshots of the membership purchase receipt and the charge on my linked CC, and got the $20 credited today. I've got enough to cash out now so I think I might take it run. Did you get your GC from the Sam's membership goof up? I successfully applied my instant savings credit to my cart finally and picked it up in store the other day. Been a little work and not as good as others that turned it into a money maker, but I'm satisfied with the discount overall. In the end I got a bunch food and supplies at about a 65% discount and a free membership for the year.

I am ready to dive in this weekend and purchase our 6 day tickets for May. Are there any cash back offers with UT to be aware of or anything better out there? The ticket costs have went up so much since our last visit, the purchase price gives me the anxiety but we are almost to our FP mark!

I am ready to dive in this weekend and purchase our 6 day tickets for May. Are there any cash back offers with UT to be aware of or anything better out there? The ticket costs have went up so much since our last visit, the purchase price gives me the anxiety but we are almost to our FP mark!
UT codes as Travel for some cc if you get bonus points in your travel category

Ebates is offering 1% cashback according to this https://www.cashbackmonitor.com/cashback-store/undercover-tourist/

UT codes as Travel for some cc if you get bonus points in your travel category

Ebates is offering 1% cashback according to this https://www.cashbackmonitor.com/cashback-store/undercover-tourist/

I found this on the Ebates site
Cash Back Terms
  • 1.0% Cash Back on Hotels and Car Rentals
  • No Cash Back on Tickets
Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.

Exclusions: Cash Back is not available on tickets. Cash Back is only available on hotels and Car rentals.

but know from this board that what is posted isn't always correct. I figured this thread full of amazing Disney deal hunters would be the best place to ask!!

I found this on the Ebates site
Cash Back Terms
  • 1.0% Cash Back on Hotels and Car Rentals
  • No Cash Back on Tickets
Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.

Exclusions: Cash Back is not available on tickets. Cash Back is only available on hotels and Car rentals.

but know from this board that what is posted isn't always correct. I figured this thread full of amazing Disney deal hunters would be the best place to ask!!
Too bad, I'm incline to trust the fine print on this one as Ebates is pretty decent at catching purchases that aren't supposed to get cashback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter