Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you able to buy the Happy Guy gift cards at Kroger and then use them at Home Depot to buy Disney gift cards?

I’m sorry if I was unclear. I was saying that stop & shops usually says once per person but I have always done it several times with the same card so I was wondering if shoprite was the same way. I’ll report back when I find out.

Data Point on Shop Rite deal (buy $50 GC, get $10 coupon for following week).

1) It can only be done once per card
2) It can only be redeemed once per card

I borrowed a few cards and did the deal 4 times. No problem buying.

BUT

You must make sure you log into a different price plus account each time you REDEEM. You don't have to be logged into the account that generated that particular ticket, but you can't log into your primary account and redeem more than one coupon, even in separate transactions.

I found this out the hard way. I redeemed one yesterday morning, and when I went to redeem another last night, the cashier got an error message that my account did not have enough points for redemption. Fortunately, it didn't raise any major red flags because I was logged into my primary account, and the coupon I was using the second time corresponded to my primary account. But because I was logged into that account earlier when I redeemed a different coupon, I ended up having to just pay cash for that transaction (which was only $10 and food I was going to buy anyway). I went back this morning, logged into a different account, and was able to use the coupon that was denied last night.

I noticed Bed Bath and Beyond is on Chase Offers, but it specifically calls out that gift cards are excluded. I didn't notice that any of the other offers exclude gift cards. Has anyone tried BBB? I just did the Google Express. Thanks for the heads up on that. I also have Amazon Books. I wonder if they sell gift cards in store. Even an Amazon card would work since we shop there quite a bit.

I noticed Bed Bath and Beyond is on Chase Offers, but it specifically calls out that gift cards are excluded. I didn't notice that any of the other offers exclude gift cards. Has anyone tried BBB? I just did the Google Express. Thanks for the heads up on that. I also have Amazon Books. I wonder if they sell gift cards in store. Even an Amazon card would work since we shop there quite a bit.
I’m going to try it Wed but it will be a couple weeks before I know if it works.

I only got the 4x Happy card. My best customer bonus was $0.50 off a pint of ice cream???

Ours is always for starbucks bottles which is great because my mom buys a lot but it's only if we do pick up or delivery which we've never done. How is this a best customer bonus when you are making us use a service we don't want to use?

Ours is always for starbucks bottles which is great because my mom buys a lot but it's only if we do pick up or delivery which we've never done. How is this a best customer bonus when you are making us use a service we don't want to use?

When I go to Kroger I like to go inside the store to shop and when I'm done I drive to the pick up area to get my order. Best of both worlds my friend. Some of those offers are amazing as you can still use MQ's. It takes a little more time but well worth it. ::yes::

Has anyone had trouble using a virtual Visa GC from swagbucks? I'm trying to use it towards an item from ebay, but it's only a $25 gc and the item is costs more than that. Cant' get it to work. I called ebay, they said call paypal. I called paypal, they said call the card issuer. Not sure how these are supposed to work - but what's the point of these if they can't be used "toward" a purchase? Is it just ebay that can't handle a split payment? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!

Has anyone had trouble using a virtual Visa GC from swagbucks? I'm trying to use it towards an item from ebay, but it's only a $25 gc and the item is costs more than that. Cant' get it to work. I called ebay, they said call paypal. I called paypal, they said call the card issuer. Not sure how these are supposed to work - but what's the point of these if they can't be used "toward" a purchase? Is it just ebay that can't handle a split payment? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!

Just use the $25 virtual visa to buy a $25 ebay gift card and then use the gift card as part of the payment for your item.

Personally, I use the virtual visa to add money to E-Z Pass and use it for tolls. I just make a one time payment and add it to my balance.

Anyone who has a stop & shop in thier area, starting tomorrow, Buy $50 in happy gift cards receive $7.50 off your next grocery order.

Awesome! Thank you so much for this! I just saved it onto my card! Just like the last time S&S did this, it's not clear from the circular that the deal has to be loaded onto your loyalty card, but it is already available to load.

Now to figure out what groceries to stock up on... My freezer is pretty full from the Shop Rite GC deal.

Awesome! Thank you so much for this! I just saved it onto my card! Just like the last time S&S did this, it's not clear from the circular that the deal has to be loaded onto your loyalty card, but it is already available to load.

Now to figure out what groceries to stock up on... My freezer is pretty full from the Shop Rite GC deal.
I was just loading ecoupons too. I am confused on the wording too. The ecoupon says save $7.50 on your grocery purchase when you spend $50 and the flyer says save $7.50 on your next grocery order redeem until 6/13. I originally assumed it would be a Catalina coupon but now I'm not sure. Maybe we will get both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter