Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just loading ecoupons too. I am confused on the wording too. The ecoupon says save $7.50 on your grocery purchase when you spend $50 and the flyer says save $7.50 on your next grocery order redeem until 6/13. I originally assumed it would be a Catalina coupon but now I'm not sure. Maybe we will get both.

Back in November or December, I got a S&S card specifically to do the Happy Card deal. Just like this week, the Happy Card promotion was at the bottom of the page in its own little box that didn't say anything about clipping a digital coupon. Since I didn't clip the coupon, it didn't work, and the employees couldn't figure it out when I showed them the circular. I ended up having a difficult go-round with customer service, wrote a complaint on their website, and had a call from the Store Manager by that afternoon, who apologized and told me to clip the coupon. I shared that experience on here, and others chimed in saying that S&S doesn't seem to have the A team working on their flyers.

Also, when I did a HC deal in March, it gave the two week window for expiration, just like I'm seeing now. BUT when I tried to get my mom to clip the coupons to her card in March for me to do the deal again the second week, it had disappeared. I don't know if clipping this week will keep the coupons active to redeem through 6/13, but my advice would be to clip them by 6/6; if this promotion runs like the March one, they won't be available 6/7 when the next circular activates.

Has anyone had trouble using a virtual Visa GC from swagbucks? I'm trying to use it towards an item from ebay, but it's only a $25 gc and the item is costs more than that. Cant' get it to work. I called ebay, they said call paypal. I called paypal, they said call the card issuer. Not sure how these are supposed to work - but what's the point of these if they can't be used "toward" a purchase? Is it just ebay that can't handle a split payment? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!
I gave up on the virtual Visa GCs and switched to PayPal GCs -- much easier to use and none of the runaround I was getting with the virtual Visa GCs.

I gave up on the virtual Visa GCs and switched to PayPal GCs -- much easier to use and none of the runaround I was getting with the virtual Visa GCs.
Thank you! This was my first (and last) time cashing out a visa instead of a GC. What a pain in the rear it's been. Seriously, got absolutely nowhere calling several companies about using this thing. Gave up, came on here to ask all the WONDERFUL, KNOWLEDGEABLE, people on this thread and ........ BOOM. Got real answers and real information that actually helped and made a difference. I don't know why I tried to go anywhere else......

ok so since im am done with best buy can someone explain the Happy Guy card to me and let me know how and where you buy and and do you then turn around and buy DG with it.

ok so since im am done with best buy can someone explain the Happy Guy card to me and let me know how and where you buy and and do you then turn around and buy DG with it.

I take mine to Home Depot and purchase a DGC with it. Some people mention using self checkout but I have no issues at the cashier using the Happy Guy card to buy my Disney GC.

I take mine to Home Depot and purchase a DGC with it. Some people mention using self checkout but I have no issues at the cashier using the Happy Guy card to buy my Disney GC.
ok so you buy a happy card of say $50 and then go to the stores listed and buy a Disney gift card? Do you also buy the HGC at home depot?

I purchase the HG gc when they are on sale (like Kroger 4X fuel pts). Don't get a HG unless I get a deal.
I do not have a kroger and Im also not one to buy GC to get fuel points or other stuff. I do not buy something just to get gift cards. I will only buy GC with money "free" money or when i need to purchase something i always research to see where and how to get the best reward back to buy GC.

I have a Safeway here and have seen on my app that they advertise Happy cards every now and then. Like $10 off $100 or something like that. Does anyone know if those offers can be combined with Amex offer of $15 off $100?

I do not have a kroger and Im also not one to buy GC to get fuel points or other stuff. I do not buy something just to get gift cards. I will only buy GC with money "free" money or when i need to purchase something i always research to see where and how to get the best reward back to buy GC.

I have a Safeway here and have seen on my app that they advertise Happy cards every now and then. Like $10 off $100 or something like that. Does anyone know if those offers can be combined with Amex offer of $15 off $100?
Yes, the offers should stack. I also buy my Happy cards when there is a discount..last one was from Stop and Shop.

Yes, the offers should stack. I also buy my Happy cards when there is a discount..last one was from Stop and Shop.
thanks. I am from the sf bay area so no Kroger ,Publix, Stop and Shop or many other ones i hear ppl mention on here. I have a Safeway, Lucky, Whole Foods. Smart and Final and Nob Hill are also around but not many.

According to RMN, today us the last day for the Target deal.....been trying all morning to use it but they are having "technical difficulties" according to the site. Anyone have luck today with it?

thanks. I am from the sf bay area so no Kroger ,Publix, Stop and Shop or many other ones i hear ppl mention on here. I have a Safeway, Lucky, Whole Foods. Smart and Final and Nob Hill are also around but not many.
I understand, I don't have a lot of stores people mention here either, like Costco, Kroger, Safeway. @amalone1013 just pointed out the amex deal is for the Happy Card website, so I would purchase a $100 from there, you will get the statement credit, and take the card to Home Depot for the Disney GC. Then just keep a lookout for any other Happy Guy deals that come along.

Not sure if anyone mentioned this, but I had a 10% cash back Google Express offer on my Bank of America card, up to $14. Basically the same deal. I bought a $100 Disney GC through Target and the cash back is processing/pending.
I have this offer on a chase card....how do they work? Will it just show up as a credit on my statement?

It depends on the Am. Ex. Offer. The current offer "Spend $100, get $15 Back Exp. 7/05/19" is specifically at happy's website NOT Safeway's.

Sorry @amalone1013 I just woke up!

So this is fun, I received an email from SB stating I will lose my points (150) if I don't earn any... soon. I get it, really. I don't do surveys or purchase stuff I'm not interested in. I am not their targeted audience what. so. ever. For me the marriage ended when BB did. It was fun while it lasted and will be missed but I'm ready to pull an Elsa....
:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter