• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is the redcard discount working once again? And at what point in the process do you see the discount? Thank you

Thank you, so how often can you place orders? Just placed one and they only allowed me to purchase $400 worth.

I want to purchase a Disney gift card in the store with my Target (debit) Redcard.

Do you think I'll get the 5%?

I did one time and the cashier said it worked because it was a debit card and not a credit card.

The next time the cashier said it wouldn't work so I didn't go through with the transaction.

I feel like I'm playing CM roulette! Has anyone successfully purchased a Disney GC with Target Redcard(debit) at the brick and mortar store?

Has anyone successfully purchased a Disney GC with Target Redcard(debit) at the brick and mortar store?
All the time, literally just did. This will work and if they doubt it, have them try it anyway. This is 100% okay and allowed. Your 5% off will not show up until the very end when you finalize the transaction.

I'm sorry if this is old news - I'm at work and don't have time to check all the posts, but I just came from purchasing some of these at Target over my break:

:cool1: $100 gift cards!!! Super excited that my time spent entering gift cards into my DVA or having CMs run them onsite has been cut in half! :thumbsup2 They do still have the $50 ones available, by the way.

I should mention that I was at the Target store right next to Target HQ, so I don't know if this is widespread or just a localized test. But it's awesome! I will buy the highest denomination they sell! :rotfl:

Last edited:
It looks like they have changed Disney GC's to in store only. Is that because they are out of stock or did they just fix the glitch by not selling them online anymore?

Thank you, so how often can you place orders? Just placed one and they only allowed me to purchase $400 worth.
They allow 8 cards in one transaction. You just have to do separate transactions. I ordered $5600 in Disney Gift cards in 14 different transactions one right after the other.

They allow 8 cards in one transaction. You just have to do separate transactions. I ordered $5600 in Disney Gift cards in 14 different transactions one right after the other.
Could you walk me through how to do it online? I'm nervous about making a mistake.

well they are out of stock the last I checked this morning. But you put them in your cart do the default payment as the redcard and right before you submit the order you edit the payment and add the target giftcard. You should see the discount before editing the payment method.

well they are out of stock the last I checked this morning. But you put them in your cart do the default payment as the redcard and right before you submit the order you edit the payment and add the target giftcard. You should see the discount before editing the payment method.
Thanks for the information! So.... that's how ya'll are stacking discounts right? You're getting a discounted Target giftcard from somewhere and then using that to pay.

I was just going to use my Target Redcard to pay for it and get the 5% off.

I'm not sure how to safely buy a discounted Target Giftcard. I looked at a few sites online that sell them and I'm pretty nervous about buying.

I use the raise app and have safely purchased thousands of dollars in giftcards using that app. I have bought Lowes, Home Depot, Gap, Sears, JCP and Target. No issues using them either. Bought a target one for a little over 1,000 yesterday at I think 4.6% off so I got almost 10% off total when I use my red card.

I use the raise app and have safely purchased thousands of dollars in giftcards using that app. I have bought Lowes, Home Depot, Gap, Sears, JCP and Target. No issues using them either. Bought a target one for a little over 1,000 yesterday at I think 4.6% off so I got almost 10% off total when I use my red card.
I see ones they call [egift]. Are those useable on Target.com ?

Also, I see Target.com only has $50 cards (and none available online right now).
And I see a raise card for $75.64 (value).

If I have this right:
  • I'll log on to Target.com.
  • Put two $50 gift cards in my basket. (when they are available online)
  • Set the default payment as the redcard.
  • right before I submit, I edit the payment and add the target giftcard.
  • It will apply $75.64 to my total $100 purchase
  • The remaining $24.36 will go onto my redcard.
Is that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter