Disney inspired makeup!! PLUS NEW HALLOWEEN IDEAS! Added 10/30!

It just captures the impish spirit of PP, for me. It's playful and mischievous. Keep 'em coming! :jumping1:

I can't get enough of this thread! Every time I come to see new pics, I have to go back and look at all the old ones too! Thanks for all the fun looks! :goodvibes

Me too!!! :banana: This is my favorite thread!!! Aren't they amazing?!?! I love the looks! :lovestruc

You are too cute...I love it and reading this post makes me feel like I could be creative :rotfl:
BTW: I am a SJSU grad...go Spartan's:woohoo:

You gals are too talented...honestly. VERY creative!! You should be proud of yourselves. :wizard:

wazowski, for my "Sally" make up, I did not end up buying the kryolan aquacolor, but I went to Michaels on Saturday to pick up a few things and stumbled upon a watercolor face painting kit that had the most unbelievably perfect shade of blue/green already in it! It was water based, so no greasy-greasy and I bought a good set of brushes too.

Went home and did a trial run and it turned out GREAT!!!! Im super excited now and wanted to thank you for your help and inspiration. Had I not seen it, I probably wouldnt have done it.

Thanks again and keep up the amazing work!:yay:

You gals are too talented...honestly. VERY creative!! You should be proud of yourselves. :wizard:

wazowski, for my "Sally" make up, I did not end up buying the kryolan aquacolor, but I went to Michaels on Saturday to pick up a few things and stumbled upon a watercolor face painting kit that had the most unbelievably perfect shade of blue/green already in it! It was water based, so no greasy-greasy and I bought a good set of brushes too.

Went home and did a trial run and it turned out GREAT!!!! Im super excited now and wanted to thank you for your help and inspiration. Had I not seen it, I probably wouldnt have done it.

Thanks again and keep up the amazing work!:yay:

Thank you so much :) Thats so nice of you to say !!

Oh thats SO great that you found good water based makeup!! I'm glad you found something that worked because its a pain in the butt to find theatrical makeup. Its a little easier right now because its Halloween costume shopping time ;)

When you have a chance, take a photo of your makeup so we can see your awesome work !!!

It just captures the impish spirit of PP, for me. It's playful and mischievous. Keep 'em coming! :jumping1:

Thank you :) I'm glad you think so. I'm trying to keep 'em coming. They are definitely not as many in a week as they used to be, but surely we will keep doing 'em !!

Me too!!! :banana: This is my favorite thread!!! Aren't they amazing?!?! I love the looks! :lovestruc

You're so sweet !! This is exactly why we keep doing makeup!

You are too cute...I love it and reading this post makes me feel like I could be creative :rotfl:
BTW: I am a SJSU grad...go Spartan's:woohoo:

THAANKS :) You can totally be creative, I believe EVERYONE has creativity in them; its just a matter of finding the outlet that works for you!

Yes, GO SPARTANS!

You girls have MAD SKILLS! lol, that sounded cool...

Seriously, you both are so talented! It has to run in the family! I love this thread and I love looking at your new looks!

Beautiful, both of you!!! :)

You girls have MAD SKILLS! lol, that sounded cool...

Seriously, you both are so talented! It has to run in the family! I love this thread and I love looking at your new looks!

Beautiful, both of you!!! :)

Aww Thanks Courtney !!! I can't wait to try and see you at MTOTP !! I probably already said this, but we should TOTALLY take a pic together !!!

You're so sweet lady !! You ROCK :)

That is soo Cool! You don't know how lucky you are. The Girly make-up gene totally skipped me and went to my little brother (seriously he is a great drag queen every halloween and looks great!) I can get the basics down for everyday work etc, but nothing fancy!

Hey Guys !!

I know I've been requested Peter Pan here ! I also was requested on youtube as well ;) I have yet to post on my blog because I have to go to school.

So here we go !!

Inspiration:
1peter_pan800x600.jpg

The Look :

DSC_0483.jpg

WHOA!
AWESOME CUZ!!

DSC_0487.jpg

DSC_0482.jpg

Thanks for Looking !

WHOA!!
AWESOME COUSIN!

love it sis;)
you also look like a really pretty christmas tree!! lol im lovin the colors!!

Hey Guys !!

I know I've been requested Peter Pan here ! I also was requested on youtube as well ;) I have yet to post on my blog because I have to go to school.

So here we go !!

Inspiration:
1peter_pan800x600.jpg

The Look :

DSC_0483.jpg

DSC_0487.jpg

DSC_0482.jpg

Thanks for Looking !

YAY!!! This is amazingggg!
Great job!!! :)

Aww... people are missing out on my look on the previous page :(
Even MY BROTHER missed out on it. BOOO. :)

Thanks to those who commented on my look though :goodvibes

Good job girlies!

Thaaaanks lady :)

That is soo Cool! You don't know how lucky you are. The Girly make-up gene totally skipped me and went to my little brother (seriously he is a great drag queen every halloween and looks great!) I can get the basics down for everyday work etc, but nothing fancy!

OOO if you have pictures of your brother, I'd LOOOOVE to see his work !! I learned how to do makeup from magazines and youtube pretty much. It helped me SO much.

WHOA!!
AWESOME COUSIN!

Thanks cousin! !

love it sis;)
you also look like a really pretty christmas tree!! lol im lovin the colors!!

Thats what I thought. I was getting worried that it would look 'Christmasy.' Thats why I added the yellow to it :)

YAY!!! This is amazingggg!
Great job!!! :)

Was it you who asked to do a peter pan look ? I can't remember !!! Thanks !!

Aww... people are missing out on my look on the previous page :(
Even MY BROTHER missed out on it. BOOO. :)

Thanks to those who commented on my look though :goodvibes

AWWW kase. I'm sorry. You did an awesome job !

Hi ladies.... I'll repeat what others have said - you both have such amazing talent. I love to see your inspirations, and then what you do with the look.

Also, you both are really lovely young ladies, so everything you do is just enhanced by your natural beauty.

Thanks for sharing the fun with us. :)

Hey Guys !!

So here we go !!

Inspiration:
1peter_pan800x600.jpg

The Look :

DSC_0483.jpg

DSC_0487.jpg

DSC_0482.jpg

Thanks for Looking !

I love it - great look!!

Hi !

I had a request on YouTube to do a character from Aladdin & of course I have to share it on DISboards! BTW, my cousin will do her look later on today, so keep an eye out for that!

Inspiration:
InspirationSultan.gif

My Take:

Photo380.jpg

Photo373.jpg

Photo378.jpg

For more information on my look, check out my blog:
http://www.cupcakinlove.blogspot.com

For more information on my cousin's look, check hers out:
http://www.jazziebabycakes.blogspot.com

I love your sultan look -- also, you have such fun poses, I'm enjoying what you are coming up with. :thumbsup2

Back again for another post !!!

I'm finally gonna post it even though we did the look yesterday! I chose this time and I really wanted to do Flower from Bambi ! Soo here we go !!!

OHHH, also I cut & dyed my hair red !! WOOOO !! I'm so excited about it !

Inspiration:
LilymudSkunk.jpg

The Look:

DSC_0167.jpg

DSC_0176.jpg

DSC_0173.jpg

If you want more background on how I did my look check out my blog !

Also take a look at my cousin's, disneyL0VE !
http://www.cupcakinlove.blogspot.com/

Thanks for taking a look everyone , and I hope you enjoyed it as much as i did! :goodvibes

I actually said, "Oh my gosh" out loud. Lol -- awesome look!!!

Hey all.

I have the chance to post mine..

This doesn't even COMPARE to what my cousin did, but I might as well share it with you.

Inspiration:
InspirationThumper.jpg

My Take:

P9160039.jpg

P9160020.jpg

P9160022.jpg

I had a very rough time trying to figure out what to do with Thumper.
Greys & Whites just show up as blah on my skin together..

For more information on my look, check out my blog:
http://www.cupcakinlove.blogspot.com

For more information on my cousin's, check hers out:

You worked the different shades really well -- that is cool how you pulled this look off!

Thanks again, ladies.

Hi ladies.... I'll repeat what others have said - you both have such amazing talent. I love to see your inspirations, and then what you do with the look.

Also, you both are really lovely young ladies, so everything you do is just enhanced by your natural beauty.

Thanks for sharing the fun with us. :)

I love it - great look!!

I love your sultan look -- also, you have such fun poses, I'm enjoying what you are coming up with. :thumbsup2

I actually said, "Oh my gosh" out loud. Lol -- awesome look!!!

You worked the different shades really well -- that is cool how you pulled this look off!

Thanks again, ladies.

Thanks so much Mary Jo !! I know that you have a lot of responsibilities on this AMAZING site to keep track of and I'm so happy and privileged that you do check out the work that we do !! You are too sweet for giving us these great compliments ! I can't wait to do more looks for all of you to see !

Aww Thanks Courtney !!! I can't wait to try and see you at MTOTP !! I probably already said this, but we should TOTALLY take a pic together !!!

You're so sweet lady !! You ROCK :)

Omg. You rock!!!! :rockband: See! Like that!!!

YES!!! We HAVE to take a pic together! Omg, I'm so excited!!! Wee! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter