Disney inspired makeup!! PLUS NEW HALLOWEEN IDEAS! Added 10/30!

SPACE MOUNTAIN INSPIRED.

PIC_0378.jpg

NO WAY!!

We actually did Disney looks, FINALLY. Yet again, school has made me busy but I made some time today. The cousin had a great idea to do attraction inspired makeup and that is exactly what we did.

What did I choose ?

Its A Small World !!

its-a-small-world-after-all.jpg

Enjoy!

The Look:

DSC_0904.jpg

DSC_0905.jpg

l.jpg

DSC_0907.jpg

My cousin will post hers as soon as she can! Hope you all liked it!

Where did you get those FABULOUS eyelashes!?!?

You both are SO talented! I can't believe it! Not to say I don't have faith in your talent.... bah! I need to go to bed

You both are SO talented! I can't believe it! Not to say I don't have faith in your talent.... bah! I need to go to bed

Haha :)

AWW, thanks so much!

I actually got them at Long's! Isn't that crazy? Whenever Halloween rolls around, I always stock up on the craaaazy loud lashes that they sell. Its so worth it in the end for me because I bought these lashes without a specific reason, but I knew I'd end up using them sooner or later ;)

You both are so incredibly amazing, as usual! The Buzz one rocks my socks; the depth is incredible!

these are all way awesome! i'm enjoying the creativity and fun with colors! WHOO!

Stephee!! I used to follow you on LJ ("bellatrouble"); it's great to see you here :upsidedow

Love the Disney attraction makeup! I seriously need to watch all your youtube videos about makeup - you guys are amazing!

I cannot wait til you guys get back!!!! See you sooooon!!!!!!!!!

I cannot wait til you guys get back!!!! See you sooooon!!!!!!!!!

I'm back!!! I'm so happy to be back here on the DIS! So keep an eye out for our looks everyone! We haven't done any yet, but we will do more attraction inspired makeup :)

Happy Easter Everyone!

Ladies,
You guys so totally ROCKED those attraction inspired looks! My DD's were so in awe!!

Great job!!!:thumbsup2

:worship:

hey I was reading this whole post lol you guys are great I especially love disneylover for doing stitch he is awesome! I even have a tattoo of him lol but I think you guys do great I never tried liquid liner because i got contacts :( but I think you guys do a AWESOME job :)

I'm back!!! I'm so happy to be back here on the DIS! So keep an eye out for our looks everyone! We haven't done any yet, but we will do more attraction inspired makeup :)

Happy Easter Everyone!

Welcome back girl! It hasn't been the same without you!

PS - make plans to come down over Labor Day weekend for the big DIS podcast event!

Hello Hello DISers!!

It's been awhile since the cousin & I have made any Disney inspired makeup .. let alone me being on here period! :)

We would love to do more... but sadly we're both tight on time & inspiration!

I'm not giving any promises just yet .. but I was wondering if you guys can throw us some inspiration! Any character .. any movie .. anything! We're in a inspiration rut.

Please help ! :goodvibes

Thanks DISers!
We'll get looks done as soon as we can .. keeping in mind our busy schedules :)

You know what....I want to see what you would do for Jessica & Roger Rabbit!!!!! Ohhhhh that would be kewl! :)

I think the attraction-inspired make-up was some of my favorites so far! Very cool!

Jungle Cruise??

Tikki Room???

Something tropical. :)

Loved the attraction inspired looks alot!!!!!!!!

I would love to see what you could do with a Mary Poppins theme.

Hello!

I did a makeup tutorial on youtube for Sally from NBC (which I did a looong time ago, but I didn't do a tutorial on it and I get requests on that look all the time). So here are some pictures of the look and a link for the video on youtube! I hope you enjoy ;)

inspiration:

jack_skellington_in_tim_burton_s_th.jpg

the look:

DSC_0153.jpg

DSC_0146.jpg

DSC_0151.jpg

DSC_0163.jpg

the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2iPCd0V4e0

Thanks for looking everyone!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter