• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Disney inspired makeup!! PLUS NEW HALLOWEEN IDEAS! Added 10/30!

Yay for Jasmine!!

I love it! I've been on an Alice kick for awhile and this is totally cute! You did an amazing job like always.

You rock!!!!! :) You deserve that, you're definitely in top ratings. :) So, if we make it to DL when you are there will you do that Alice on me? lol Kidding because I know it would take forever to do it. ;)

You rock too Kerri !! Oh, I'm game :) If you end up going, I'm going to be doing makeup anyway that day!!

Yay for Jasmine!!

I love it! I've been on an Alice kick for awhile and this is totally cute! You did an amazing job like always.

Same HERE. How funny is that? Anything Alice, and I'm totally into it. I bought the tea over at DLR and I have a makeup palette that is Alice themed that they came out with at Bath & Body Works like 3 years ago and all kinds of things.

I've been wanting to buy the DVD for about 7 months, but its in the vault. totally saddening. Oh & I CAN'T wait for the movie to come out. Tim Burton + Alice = Happiness for me !! !

Thanks though :) I had fun doing it !

Same HERE. How funny is that? Anything Alice, and I'm totally into it. I bought the tea over at DLR and I have a makeup palette that is Alice themed that they came out with at Bath & Body Works like 3 years ago and all kinds of things.

I've been wanting to buy the DVD for about 7 months, but its in the vault. totally saddening. Oh & I CAN'T wait for the movie to come out. Tim Burton + Alice = Happiness for me !! !

Thanks though :) I had fun doing it !

Yay us! I just bought an Alice in Wonderland purse last week. :wizard:

I'm super excited for the movie too! They already have the posters up in the movie theater! :yay:

I don't know if you heard, but for the new World of Color show they're going to have a whole portion of the show dedicated to Alice in Wonderland. With songs from the movie and everything. Yay! :yay:

Jasmine you are awesome!!!! I hope we can go then but I'm still not quite sure...working on it tho because I soooooooo want to do it!!! :) DBF loves Alice....I think I've mentioned that before. LOL

FINALLY AGAIN! ! !

Its been a while, but I think I kind of make up for it (make up for it ? makeup ... pun not intended, but still fantastic :) ). I have a youtube tutorial on it if you'd like to see it ! This whole look was inspired by Pinocchio :)

DSC_0772.jpg

DSC_0786.jpg

DSC_0788.jpg

The video is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ENRSmZnxjc

Thanks for looking !

Adorable as usual!!!! :) Love it!!!!!

Thank you Kerri ! <333

Oooo...I was thinking your look was based on Pinocchio!
It's so cool how you really made it look like wood.

It is ! Thanks for the compliment on making it look like wood, it was my first time playing with the concept & it was a lot of fun, I'm glad you see it!

It looks great I love the dark lines to make you look like a puppet! (whew, 53 pages took a long time!)

You girls are amazing!! What about Minnie Mouse!!!
I totally agree here.

I have been lurking on this thread for a long time, and thought it was finally time to say something.

You guys are so talented!!!:cheer2::cheer2:

The ideas you come up are incredible! I can't imagine how long it takes to do this?

So I have tried to see if you have done Minnie Mouse. I think I've gone through most of this thread, and have not seen her. If you have done her, can you please tell me where to find it?

Thankyou so much, and thanks for all of the fun art work. :cutie:

Hey Guys !!

I know I've been requested Peter Pan here ! I also was requested on youtube as well ;) I have yet to post on my blog because I have to go to school.

So here we go !!

Inspiration:
1peter_pan800x600.jpg

The Look :

DSC_0483.jpg

DSC_0487.jpg

DSC_0482.jpg

Thanks for Looking !

what makeup did you use for this? I LOVE this look:thumbsup2

It looks great I love the dark lines to make you look like a puppet! (whew, 53 pages took a long time!)

Thank you for taking the time to look through all the pages ! & thank you for the compliments on my Pinocchio look :)

I LOVE all of your looks! Both you and your cousin are very talented artists!

Thank you Mom2Christina !

I totally agree here.

I have been lurking on this thread for a long time, and thought it was finally time to say something.

You guys are so talented!!!:cheer2::cheer2:

The ideas you come up are incredible! I can't imagine how long it takes to do this?

So I have tried to see if you have done Minnie Mouse. I think I've gone through most of this thread, and have not seen her. If you have done her, can you please tell me where to find it?

Thankyou so much, and thanks for all of the fun art work. :cutie:

Thanks !! No we haven't done a minnie mouse look yet. I don't know why but I feel completely intimidated by doing minnie mouse makeup :confused3

I've been searching to find this thread for a while! Love them all!

thaaanks !

what makeup did you use for this? I LOVE this look:thumbsup2

I used:

Face:
Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer in 02 Light
Clinique Blended Face Powder in Transparency 03
Rimmel Powder Blush in Pink Rose
Revlon skinlights Face Illuminator in 02 Bare Light
Caboodle Shimmer Glitter Powder in Impulsive

Eyes:
Mehron Paradise AQ Tropical Palette Colors=
Amazon Green, Mango, and Lime
Mehron Paradise AQ Tropical Palette Colors=
Dark Green
Coastal Scents 88 Palette Eye shadows
NYX Ultra Pearl Mania Shadow Colors=
Gold and Lime
Fresh Golden Blonde Brow Powder
Benefit Bad Gal Eyeliner
Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara
L'Oreal Lineur Intense in Carbon Black

Lips:
Sephora Perfection Makeup Base
DuWop Reverse Lipliner
Mac Lipstick in Russian Red
Mac Lipstick in Viva Glam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter