Disney Magic Kingdoms

Feeling grumpy. Was 50s and 60s all through the event. Was 66 when I checked 4 hours before the end then got caught up and in work and forgot to check in before it ended and had dropped to 106 and missed the costume. Must have been a LOT of people using gems those last couple of hours to bump me 40 places :’(. Not a happy bunny

Feeling grumpy. Was 50s and 60s all through the event. Was 66 when I checked 4 hours before the end then got caught up and in work and forgot to check in before it ended and had dropped to 106 and missed the costume. Must have been a LOT of people using gems those last couple of hours to bump me 40 places :’(. Not a happy bunny

This happened to me to and I checked with 20 minutes left and still got bumped.

So I didn't start the crabs until there was about 36 hours left. I only collected 3 crabs in Windows, 4 in IOS...still managed to get the Pirate Goofy costume. I think I was ranked in the 60s. In Windows, I am almost done welcoming Michael and surprise, surprise...I got Davy Jones out of my Platinum chest (got Corona Sun Dial in my IOS game). Tomorrow is our last "heavy duty" park day, so I can get back to playing a little more regular. Still a week out from being home though.

So as I'm updating my characters and such, I have figured out that for some reason, Honey Lemon tokens drop very quickly. I just moved her to 8 last night and she's ready for 9 now. Perhaps when she's all maxed out, she'll be more helpful for collecting the rest of the tokens for the other characters.

So as I'm updating my characters and such, I have figured out that for some reason, Honey Lemon tokens drop very quickly. I just moved her to 8 last night and she's ready for 9 now. Perhaps when she's all maxed out, she'll be more helpful for collecting the rest of the tokens for the other characters.
I seriously had the same thought today. No...really. I'm leveling her to 9 right now, shortly after leveling her to 8. So, I'm going to agree with you. Wish Tia and C. Robin dropped as fast.

So I didn't start the crabs until there was about 36 hours left. I only collected 3 crabs in Windows, 4 in IOS...still managed to get the Pirate Goofy costume. I think I was ranked in the 60s. In Windows, I am almost done welcoming Michael and surprise, surprise...I got Davy Jones out of my Platinum chest (got Corona Sun Dial in my IOS game). Tomorrow is our last "heavy duty" park day, so I can get back to playing a little more regular. Still a week out from being home though.

Think it’s great that you and a few people have gotten Davy Jones the last couple days, I really do, but does it make me a bad person that every time I read that someone got him I get a little more ticked off at the game? Doesn’t help that I got 2 corona Sun Dials from the 2 platinum chest I opened yesterday! :rotfl:

I seriously had the same thought today. No...really. I'm leveling her to 9 right now, shortly after leveling her to 8. So, I'm going to agree with you. Wish Tia and C. Robin dropped as fast.

Yep, she is probably the easiest one to level up. I was sitting at 7 for a long time since I was trying to level characters in the order they appear. Finally leveled her to 8 over the weekend and she was ready for 9 yesterday. Thinking I’ll keep her there until Friday’s live stream and I have a better idea when TLM event starts.

Just finished leveling my Bambi to 10, currently leveling CR to 5 and then I’ll start welcoming Tia Dalma before I go to bed!

Just planning on trying to get all my characters ready to level up before Friday’s live stream and then figure out If I want to level anyone up or wait for TLM to start and hopefully increase my chances to level up TLM characters.

Michael Darling: 3
John Darling: 7

Elizabeth Swann: ready for 9
Jack Sparrow: ready for 9
Will Turner: ready for 9
Captain Barbossa: ready for 8
Tia Dalma: Welcoming her
Davy Jones: :rotfl2:

Christopher Robin: 5

Hiro: ready for 9
Baymax: 7
Yakai: ready for 9
GoGo: 8
Honey Lemon: ready for 9
Fred: 8
Wasabi: 8

Think it’s great that you and a few people have gotten Davy Jones the last couple days, I really do, but does it make me a bad person that every time I read that someone got him I get a little more ticked off at the game? Doesn’t help that I got 2 corona Sun Dials from the 2 platinum chest I opened yesterday! :rotfl:

I feel the same every time I open a Platinum chest in my IOS game and get planters and sun dials. @supernova asks why I keep my two games...so I don't have to perpetually live with chest envy. I have Davy Jones in one game, and can play with him so it's less frustrating. I still have major Grumpy issues though. Plus, in my Windows game I am elixir poor, so no Pirate Minnie costume. At least now Davy Jones can start trying to earn the fabrics.

I've been traveling and mostly (but not entirely) offline during the last few weeks. I played a couple times a day, but not nearly as much as I usually play, so I'm guessing I'm way behind now.

Checking in now with a question - what's the thought on spending elixir on Jack's costume? Is it worth it?

I was able to welcome Tia Dalma on my trip (to my surprise) and got Davy Jones a while back. I now have so many characters to work on - I can't remember when I had so much I needed to do in this game. And now it looks like Ariel is starting soon. Guess they want to keep us busy playing!

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I wish the livestream was today, because I just want to know what's happening. I need a bigger purpose in my life..... that being said....

I have a wishes for the Little Mermaid update - beside characters and such, I'm looking for something to be done with Merlin. I'd love it if Merlin could level up again to 3. I'd love it if his magic would allow us to level up a few characters at a time. Even if it's just two.

These microbots are ridiculous. I've had all my BH6 characters chasing them for 2 days and I'm not even close to getting all I need, which is something like 500?

EDIT:
Including Tink, that's eight an hour. Ten hours to get 80. Ridiculous, huh?

Last edited:
Checking my character progress:

John - leveling to 8 now
Michael - 5

Elizabeth Swan - ready for 10
Jack Sparrow - 9 (those damn remaining ear hats are trouble, with so few ways to get them)
Barbossa - 7
Tia - 4
Davy Jones - 4

Christopher Robin - 5

Hiro - 8
Baymax - 7
Yokai - ready for 9
Go Go - 9
Honey Lemon - ready for 10
Fred - 9
Wasabi - 7 (same ear hat issue here as with Jack Sparrow)

Not sure if the interns will be keeping to their usual schedule of content on Wednesday / event on Thursday, but by then I should have two (hopefully three) fewer characters on the list.

Last edited:
I'll play and post my progress, which hasn't been great since I wasn't playing much over the last 3 weeks:

Hiro - 9
GoGo - ready for 10
HoneyLemon - ready for 10
Wasabi - 7
Fred - ready for 8
Yokai - ready for 9
Baymax - 6

John - ready for 8
Michael - 5

Barbossa - 6
Davy Jones - ready for 5
E. Swann - 7
W. Turner - 7
J. Sparrow - 8
Tia Dalma - 4

Christopher Robin - 4

I didn't level any pirates up while I was hunting for Tia's items, and it shows. With this many characters to work on I'm not ready for more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter