Disney Magic Kingdoms

I'm excited for everything in the new event! The game has definitely felt very busy again now that they have released so many characters to earn for. I was finally getting caught up on leveling all my characters up to 10 and now i have all the new ones :rotfl:

Characters left:
Michael Darling (trying to get my LAST 2 ear hats to welcome)
John Darling (ready for 5)
Elizabeth Swann (collecting for 9)
Jack Sparrow (collecting for 9)
Will Turner (ready for 8)
Captain Barbossa (ready for 6)
Tia Dalma (41/65 lockets, then she will be ready to welcome)
Davy Jones (yeah right, i'll get him eventually)
Bambi (collecting for 9)
Flower (collecting for 9)
Jack Jack (collecting for 10)
Christopher Robin (collecting for 5)
Hiro (ready for 7)
Baymax (collecting for 7)
Yokai (ready for 7)
Go Go (ready for 7)
Honey Lemon (leveling to 9 now)
Fred (collecting for 7)
Wasabi (collecting for 7)

I am hoping that I'll be able to welcome Michael Darling before the start of the event. I have a feeling that Tia Dalma will be forced to wait until after the event since I won't want to tie up my ability to level someone for 24 hours during the event.
I have been trying to save some of the characters that I have ready to level that only take 4-8 hrs. Those will be easy to do during the event while doing tasks or overnight. I'm gonna have to get some of them leveled up and done, my list is getting too long again :rotfl: Especially once we add 7 from TLM.

Hi I was wondering if someone could tell me who I need to unlock or level up in order to unlock the last corner of the land surrounding the “it’s a small world “ attraction

No new land,according to the livestream. What we ARE getting is an icon on character quests to show whether it's for storyline or sidequest. Storyline=castle,sidequest=fork(as in fork in the road). Ariel is going to have both mermaid and human costumes,and the aquatic characters are going to be swimming around in the water.

Seriously?!?!?

If that is the case I’ve given up any hope of ever figuring the game developers out! After a long list of mess-ups, atleast in my view, it seemed like they were starting to get their acts together the last few months. If they don't add new land, it looks like they are relapsing into their old stupid ways. Not only that, it looks like they are going back to larger buildings for the TLM, unbelievable! Seriously what could be their rational in not adding a new plot of land every event? They can’t use the excuse that they don’t have any! They still have 5 plots of unopened land, before they expanded and 7 more plots on unopened land after.

If I have to rearrange my buildings again and/or store a few buildings it might be time to re-evaluate if I want to continue playing this game. I’ve already decided that they aren’t going to get any money or of me if they don’t open up new land. Well actually it wouldn’t even be new land, because some of it has been there for well over a year, but they refuse to open it. :confused3

Hi I was wondering if someone could tell me who to unlock or level up in order to uncurse that last corner in the “ it’s a small world” area of the park?

The only characters I don’t have are the Peter Pan (with the exception of tink)
Lilo and stitch
Jungle book (with the exception of moguli)

Hi I was wondering if someone could tell me who I need to unlock or level up in order to unlock the last corner of the land surrounding the “it’s a small world “ attraction

That section isn’t unlockable yet. No players have it. Neither is the back of Frontierland.

It's not open for anyone yet.

Oops for got to refresh the page before trying to post.

I don’t mean that big area behind it I’m talking about that little tiny back corner that is apart of the “it’s a small world area” that’s really not Avaible ? that’s dumb that I can expand in other directions and can’t finish that area

Seriously?!?!?

If that is the case I’ve given up any hope of ever figuring the game developers out! After a long list of mess-ups, atleast in my view, it seemed like they were starting to get their acts together the last few months. If they don't add new land, it looks like they are relapsing into their old stupid ways. Not only that, it looks like they are going back to larger buildings for the TLM, unbelievable! Seriously what could be their rational in not adding a new plot of land every event? They can’t use the excuse that they don’t have any! They still have 5 plots of unopened land, before they expanded and 7 more plots on unopened land after.

If I have to rearrange my buildings again and/or store a few buildings it might be time to re-evaluate if I want to continue playing this game. I’ve already decided that they aren’t going to get any money or of me if they don’t open up new land. Well actually it wouldn’t even be new land, because some of it has been there for well over a year, but they refuse to open it. :confused3
It really doesn't make any sense. I'm going to store Bambi's Ice Rink and the Meadow to make room for TLM. I have them behind Small World with a bunch of concessions. It's the only area I have that wouldn't affect other groups of attractions. Hope all 4 fit. Just doesn't make any sense....

It really doesn't make any sense. I'm going to store Bambi's Ice Rink and the Meadow to make room for TLM. I have them behind Small World with a bunch of concessions. It's the only area I have that wouldn't affect other groups of attractions. Hope all 4 fit. Just doesn't make any sense....

Exactly! While I had my issues with them creating all that new land, but not opening any of it uplast month, the one positive I took from it is we should be getting new land opening every event. Luckily for me I just placed concessions on that last plot of land we got, so I can just store those and use that plot of land. problem is I shouldn’t have to. If I started at the beginning and have every building, except for Bambi’s Ice Rink and some concession stands, there should be enough land to EASILY place it.

I don’t mean that big area behind it I’m talking about that little tiny back corner that is apart of the “it’s a small world area” that’s really not Avaible ? that’s dumb that I can expand in other directions and can’t finish that area

There are two types of people playing this game. You are with @mikegood2, I think, there is someone else harping on land opening order, who want each land opened completely before expanding into another land. Even though the game has never worked that way. Then there are the other players who just wanted to get to the other lands, their favorite ones or so they could put attractions in the right spot, ASAP. So who do you make happy? They are trying to balance both groups.

The game has always had two tracks. For characters and attractions it’s “normal gameplay” and “events.” For land, the first track, normal gameplay has us in Adventureland. The “bonus land” which we pay through the nose, comes much slower and we currently have 1 last Fantasyland spot to open, then I assume we will start working on the designated bonus land in Frontierland.

Hey everyone, I need a bit of help please. I don’t have it and I’m not getting it anytime soon. What is the footprint size for Haunted Mansion please? I’m making one of my infamous lists.

Also, the attractions for big hero 6. What were they? I counted 3 in my park. Am I missing any? :thanks::rotfl:

Hey everyone, I need a bit of help please. I don’t have it and I’m not getting it anytime soon. What is the footprint size for Haunted Mansion please? I’m making one of my infamous lists.

Also, the attractions for big hero 6. What were they? I counted 3 in my park. Am I missing any? :thanks::rotfl:

Love your lists. :flower:

Haunted Mansion is 12x12.

BH6:
Frederickson Grounds
San Fransokyo City
Lucky Cat Cafe
Ito Ishioka Robotics Lab 10x10

Can’t look up sizes of other BH6 attractions b/c characters are busy inside.

Good luck with your list. pixiedust:

Love your lists. :flower:

Haunted Mansion is 12x12.

BH6:
Frederickson Grounds
San Fransokyo City
Lucky Cat Cafe
Ito Ishioka Robotics Lab 10x10

Can’t look up sizes of other BH6 attractions b/c characters are busy inside.

Good luck with your list. pixiedust:

Thank you. I actually don’t have San Fransokyo either, so when you get it free, dimensions on that too please?

I have no life lately so by some time this weekend, I will have a list that I hope is helpful to all of us, and photos if I can manage them

Seriously?!?!?

Ya know,forgive me if I sound a bit rude(I don't mean to be)but maybe it's time to start being thankful for what we DO have and stop complaining about what we don't. It drives me nuts to see so many complaints about a (free to play) game when there really don't have to be. Look at what the developers have given us and what they keep giving us with all these new features. For pete's sake,they even opened up Adventureland not too long ago,they finally decided to release TLM for everyone who kept whining for it,they do give us new land from time to time,and yet it's never enough for people. I know I sound like a broken record,but it's ridiculous. And quite honestly,it will eventually get to the point where I will neither watch the livestreams or participate in these forums because of how toxic this community gets.

And now I realize just how lucky I am that I never did get that ice rink from a chest after all. :rotfl:

As for people's complaints, I have no issue if you want to vent here. Go ahead. It can be helpful to find others who feel the same way you do. Also, please realize that this is not strictly a game forum - this is a Disney board and many of us have been on here a long time and not just for this little game. There are critical posts about the hotels, the restaurants, the parks, etc. in the other forums along with posts praising them. That's what makes this place worthwhile and interesting.

Last edited:
Seriously?!?!?

It really may be time to just accept the fact that each additional event is not going to include land. Gameloft has given up on classifying attractions to lands. And they clearly do not care that space has become an issue. It's time to pack up the Zootopia and Nightmare Before Christmas attractions. Do you WANT to? No, it clearly doesn't sound like you do. But at this point, you kinda have to. Stomping your feet and holding your breath until mom gives in and buys you the balloon isn't going to cut it. As much as what they imagined the game to be two years ago, everything has gone out the window. Park layout, attraction classification, pretty decorations, they all mean squat to gameplay. No one is asking you to give up the attractions, just put the junk away that is meaningless to the game, and make room for the current attractions. We'll get land at some point, but at this point, the difference between 'want' and 'need' has been definitely drawn. The Ice Rink that I received well after leveling up all of my Bambi characters to 10 is now officially useless. That's going into mothballs. My Zootpia police station and race track? Time to go. The Incredibles house? No need to have that out any longer. You see where I'm going with this. Let's just give in and accept the fact that nothing is going to change because we hope it will. We play, or we quit the game. Me? I'm not going anywhere because I can't have all of my little buildings out. :D

And quite honestly,it will eventually get to the point where I will neither watch the livestreams or participate in these forums because of how toxic this community gets.
Hey, I've been playing since nearly the beginning and I haven't bothered watching a single livestream. I don't find having all of this information in advance useful in any way. If they offer three characters or seven, finding out the day the event starts is fine and won't hold me back in any way. I find those broadcasts more self-serving. "Hey, let's find a way to put our faces on the internet, and praise ourselves for all of the great things we've built for this update". The are countless apps out there, and their developers don't go scheduling livestreams for them.

As for the threads, I don't mind people praising and complaining about the game. Let's face it... we know Gameloft trolls these threads on a regular basis to monitor feedback. It's free market research for them, and with over 1,000 pages of suggestions, ideas, and complaints, they would be foolish to ignore online discussion forums dedicated entirely to their game. So if posting how idiotic something is might just reach the right pair of eyes, then I'm all for it.

Thank you. I actually don’t have San Fransokyo either, so when you get it free, dimensions on that too please?

I have no life lately so by some time this weekend, I will have a list that I hope is helpful to all of us, and photos if I can manage them

Sanfransokyo city is 12x12. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter