Disney Magic Kingdoms

Costumes....

But I do want to ask about the pirate costumes.... Davy has been collecting for a while now and I have 24 of the pirate fabrics. I can either use them for Minnie's pirate costume, or I have enough elixir to get the rest needed for Jack's captain's coat.
Have either of them shown to be more useful than the other? or are they useful at all? lol

I have the Minnie one. I don't think it's helpful in my game. I have all the stuff for Jack's now, too, but I haven't bothered to have him spend the hour getting his costume fitted since, again, I don't see how it will be helpful. Just one player's opinion.

I have all the stuff for Jack's now, too, but I haven't bothered to have him spend the hour getting his costume fitted since, again, I don't see how it will be helpful

I believe there was a side quest that popped up recently that required Jack to have his costume. It was frustrating seeing that there while I was trying to get all of the items needed.

I believe there was a side quest that popped up recently that required Jack to have his costume. It was frustrating seeing that there while I was trying to get all of the items needed.

Yes, there is the side quest. I haven't done that one yet.

I have been playing for exactly 180 days. We all know how important 180 days is in the world of Disney, but instead of ADRs, I took stock in my characters. Starting late has had some major disadvantages but also some advantages. I remember when I started, everyone was getting Bambi. Well, no need to wait for them, I already have the Bambi characters. It does mean that multiple lines in the "story" are overlapping - I have active quests for Zootopia, Pirates of the Caribbean and even Donald Duck. So, on the one hand, no waiting for the latest characters as I'm stacking them up quickly.

On the other hand, because I have 3-4 group quests at any given moment, and of course the "events" happening every 2 weeks since I started, I am backlogged on leveling up characters. I just checked - I have 55 active characters, 42 ready to level up. I'm trying to determine if I focus on leveling up the characters I can then "send home" or the ones that push the story along. Almost all are in the 8/9 level so levels will take a LONG time.

I have been playing now for almost a year, I started about the time Alma hit in Florida and I did not have power for 5-6 days. I found my daughter using an enormous amount of data minutes trying to play whatever event was going on at that time and mind you she has small children of her own now. Lol, I picked up this game and have not stopped playing since then. I am just getting to my last couple of characters, Michael Darling and Tia, both of which I am still collecting for. And more characters then I am going to list to finish leveling. Most of them are 7 to 9 and I have chosen to focus on leveling as many as I can before next event because I no longer have to push the story along. Moving the story was most important to me and leveling when I could. I will tell you that the sections you are getting to: Jungle Book and Peter Pan take the most time to collect for, and most magic needed to welcome them, level them and building and opening new areas and will take months. Just keep pushing forward and level when you can.

So I've burned through all bu one of my clams and each of my LM crew have been leveled up today. Busy day in my kingdom!!!!

Also, in a strange way, I kind of want to know when the next event is, but like, I want them to say. Hey guys in one month, there will be another event, so that we know. I don't like not knowing things.

Thank you for listening.

So I've burned through all bu one of my clams and each of my LM crew have been leveled up today. Busy day in my kingdom!!!!

Also, in a strange way, I kind of want to know when the next event is, but like, I want them to say. Hey guys in one month, there will be another event, so that we know. I don't like not knowing things.

Thank you for listening.

I'd down to something like 6 clams right now.

And I don't want them to even think about what they are doing next. I want some time to level up my characters!

I just want to say, that, despite some annoyances, I really am impressed with whoever is in charge of the art, characterizations, and dialogue. There are some pretty cool nods and Easter eggs in this game, and not just movie references. For example: the clams we tapped are from the Under the Sea section of the Little Mermaid ride in the real parks.
Scuttle said something awhile ago about having "positoovity"! That's a song he sang in the short-lived Broadway show. And I remember back when Fairy Godmother was fixing up Cinderella's dress, she mentioned being confused as to whether it was supposed to be blue or silver. People in the real world are always confusing it for blue or silver! And Flynn Rider got annoyed with the small world song, ect, ect. I love that stuff! It's the little things, you know?:lovestruc

Managed to get Ariel with gems, no hope on the costume. Hoping I can maybe pay more attention next event, but we shall see - I will hopefully be actually working by then, so a lot less time to check in on my characters. Focusing now on trying to get my gem count up for the next inevitable event (and hoping the characters are ones I like).

In regular storyline news, I finally welcomed Wendy and only need one more thing for Barbossa, so that's not too horrible.

I just want to say, that, despite some annoyances, I really am impressed with whoever is in charge of the art, characterizations, and dialogue. There are some pretty cool nods and Easter eggs in this game, and not just movie references. For example: the clams we tapped are from the Under the Sea section of the Little Mermaid ride in the real parks.
Scuttle said something awhile ago about having "positoovity"! That's a song he sang in the short-lived Broadway show. And I remember back when Fairy Godmother was fixing up Cinderella's dress, she mentioned being confused as to whether it was supposed to be blue or silver. People in the real world are always confusing it for blue or silver! And Flynn Rider got annoyed with the small world song, ect, ect. I love that stuff! It's the little things, you know?:lovestruc

That's one of my favorite parts of this game - the sheer attention to detail! Whoever is writing this game, they really deep dive into their research

So last night I accidentally bought some land for 75,000. Didn’t mean to at all, but after buying I thought might as well get some more lol. So I paid another 65,000 for more land. I’m still in the original area and Tomorrowland.

I also opened a gold chest today for my daily streak and got tower of terror!!!!

Just started leveling my level 8 Michael Darling, so except for the tLM character, all my not maxed characters are at level 9! Now have 15 level 9 characters, 13 of which are ready for level 10. :thumbsup2

Are Lilo and Stitch characters done dropping tokens for LM? Can I put them away?

Nope. Angel+Pleakley still drop Ursula's Shell necklace. Pleakley still drops Eric Flutes and Flounder Hats. Jumba still drops Flounder's Portholes and Eric Ear Hats, Lilo still drops Ursula Ear Hats.

There are some token changes though, that changes my "leveling characters without using TLM characters for Tokens." Non-TLM characters have been removed from Triton's items. So Sulley no longer collects Triton Ear Hats, and Buzz and Mike no longer collect Tridents. This puts both tokens in the "problematic" category. Under the Sea drops Tridents and Atlantica drops Ear Hats but some characters might have to collect overnight to help supplement the buildings.

I haven't upgraded Sebastian or Scuttle since the event ended, so I can't see who still collects what there.

Are Lilo and Stitch characters done dropping tokens for LM? Can I put them away?

It appears that they do for some tLM characters but if they aren’t showing any items to collect than feel free to send them home. Every time I start leveling a character, I always check the visit home tab. Any characters who have items they can collect will show up first and have an icon showing that they do.

Nope. Angel+Pleakley still drop Ursula's Shell necklace. Pleakley still drops Eric Flutes and Flounder Hats. Jumba still drops Flounder's Portholes and Eric Ear Hats, Lilo still drops Ursula Ear Hats.

There are some token changes though, that changes my "leveling characters without using TLM characters for Tokens." Non-TLM characters have been removed from Triton's items. So Sulley no longer collects Triton Ear Hats, and Buzz and Mike no longer collect Tridents. This puts both tokens in the "problematic" category. Under the Sea drops Tridents and Atlantica drops Ear Hats but some characters might have to collect overnight to help supplement the buildings.

I haven't upgraded Sebastian or Scuttle since the event ended, so I can't see who still collects what there.

Most of them do not have items to collect, but Nani does collect items for Scuttle. Not sure about any other L&S characters, since I have 3 tLM ready to level when I collect enough shells. As of now, she is the only one I see who collects.

So last night I accidentally bought some land for 75,000. Didn’t mean to at all, but after buying I thought might as well get some more lol. So I paid another 65,000 for more land. I’m still in the original area and Tomorrowland.

I also opened a gold chest today for my daily streak and got tower of terror!!!!

I guess it's good you bought that land since now you'll have a place to put it!

I guess it's good you bought that land since now you'll have a place to put it!
Exactly! I just built Minnie's house, too. Everything is just smooshed together and I'm so OCD that it bothers me. I have a little while until both sections of land open, but then things are moving lol. I absolutely love the ToT though!

I've gotten to the point where the only Pirates quest I have is the Spirited Negotiations side-quest between Jack and Tia Dalma. I don't have Davy Jones and haven't gotten Jack's outfit. Do I need Davy Jones to continue the storyline? Has the areas around Everest opened yet? I am trying to decide if I should spend the gems to buy Davy Jones or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter