Disney Magic Kingdoms

Did you spend elixir to buy all the Button Classic Fabric?

Other than Merlin isn’t the SBW attraction the only way to get them? Guess I have nothing better to spend elixir on, at least for now, but at the same time I don’t see a reason to spend it on worthless Minnie and Pete classic costumes.
Yes, I used elixir from Merlin. Nothing left to buy from his shop except Mayor tokens, and I only blow it on those when i need one or two last tokens to move him up a level. Otherwise, what the heck am I holding onto the elixir for at this point, you know?

I haven't found even ONE platinum chest since SW was released. I blew through all of mine except one (just have one left from my original hoard) and all I have to show from it is a bunch of elixir in Merlin's shop.
I actually found TWO within seconds of each other, shortly after completing Minnie and wrapping up the three costumes. Figured at that point, Steanboat Willie couldn't be far behind. A cannon and flag later...

With all of the holiday activities going on, I haven't been able to collect wifi tokens as much as my characters need. I haven't really progressed much the last few days.

Ralph ready for 8 -need wifi
Calhoun, Spamley, Shank, Yesss and Felix at lv 6
Vanellope still at 4

And of course...Mayor still at lv 6

Currently in 3rd place in the trophy challenge,,so I'm feeling optimistic about staying in the top 10. The player in 10th is more than 100 trophies below me.

Only sad news, is that the Sapphire Chest doesn't have Syndrome in it. He is the only character I'm missing. I do not want to gamble on those legendary chests ever again...so I guess I'll keep waiting for my chance to get him Hopefully I'll get the 100 gems. I'll be so disappointed if I only get magic and happiness. I'm at 12 mil right now. A couple thousand magic will seem very anticlimactic. It is a nice touch though, that players are getting the reindeer and Santa hat concession stands from the calendar. Just wish they would have put some better options for those of us who have all the premium characters in the Sapphire Chest.

That's because the chest only contains characters from STORYLINE collections.

I got down to 800 magic after buying that land and leveling up some characters. Now I’m up to about 18k.

I'm with you on this one. Mickey has collected all of the silver fabric, so all I need is the button fabric. But since the costumes evidently don't do anything right now, I'm going to hold off on spending the elixir. Maybe I'll get lucky with the 2 chests from this trophy challenge. After all....I do have a whopping 3% chance of getting SW.

I'm in the same place in terms of not wanting to use up my elixirs until I need to.

I got Jack Sparrow out of the sapphire chest so that was a pleasant surprise as that also finished the collection and gave me gems too.

I hope everyone's having a great holiday!

Last year, I got the same cheap attraction in both games (Monsters Inc Premium attraction). This year, I got Maximus in IOS which I am very happy with because he is one of the more expensive gem characters.

Can’t check Windows until we get home tomorrow and I can pay a few gems /watch video, forgot how it works, to collect the previous day’s reward.

I think I got 50 gems? The game showed it to quickly and don’t think it showed an amount. Also got 30 gems for finishing first in mini event, and 2 of the same worthless decorations . :rotfl:

Last edited:
Was hoping for a new character (I'm still missing Wall-E) but sadly got his house which is pretty useless. And another useless decoration in the platinum chest I won from the mini event thing. I know it's not right to complain about a gift, but I'm kind of disappointed.

Flower was in my chest today, plus the gems for completing the collection, so I’m quite happy with that. Merry Christmas!

I am jealous of everyone that got a character. I got Chip and Dale’s Treehouse. They are both already at level ten so I don’t think it has much use once I am done with their side quests.

Flower was in my chest today, plus the gems for completing the collection, so I’m quite happy with that. Merry Christmas!

Same here! Plus I got Mickey's Santa outfit for being around 100 in the trophy event. For some reason I didn't have that costume even though I've been playing over a year and a half.

I got Maximus in my chest which I was very happy with plus 25 gems for completing the collection. I also got 20 gems for the mini event. Merry Christmas

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter