Disney Magic Kingdoms

And now they've boosted up the WiFi token requirements to microbot and clam shell levels. Nice.

40 gems, both games. I wasn't sure I was at 80K EC after Welcoming Vanellope, but I guess I was.

They capped it at 40 gems. I’m not upset about it, but an disappointment since I had over 170K EC. I wanted 85 gems. :rotfl:

There were aspects of the event that truly confused me. Why did they give us so many characters to collect EC so we could get such high EC tokens? Now I wish I sent half those characters home Because I feel like I wasted my time sending them all out for worthless EC. What was the point of the comfy costumes if they costume didn’t even help in the event. What are the odds that they will help in the future?

Aaaand of course once the event ends, the WiFi requirements have now shot through the roof once again.

Thoroughly annoying, but not unfortunately unexpected. Felix went from 10 WiFi to 40 WiFi for level 4. Before Ralph needed 20 WiFi, now 70 WiFi for level 7. All the princesses, except Ariel, are back in their regular clothes waiting at home for something to do. Ariel is waiting on 11 ears so she can move up to level 9.

Ok guess i am sending everyone out for WiFi signals and letting other tokens drop through buildings or other characters. This worked pretty well for the last event, I had everyone at 10 and Ariel at 9 ready for 10 before Wreck it Ralph started.

I started to welcome Ariel’s costume before the event ended and went to bed..... now it won’t let me click it. Ughhhhhhh lol all that work for nothing.

Ok guess i am sending everyone out for WiFi signals and letting other tokens drop through buildings or other characters. This worked pretty well for the last event, I had everyone at 10 and Ariel at 9 ready for 10 before Wreck it Ralph started.

Yep. Looking at who can collect tokens outside of WIR characters. Many, I can't confirm because I have their tokens maxed out but assuming they didn't change post event and the Wiki is correct...

Ralph: Hero Medal - Mickey, Internet (unconfirmed)
Ears: Woody (unconfirmed)

Vanellope: Only Buzztube for both tokens

Felix: Hammer - Bullseye, Olaf, Slaughter Race
Ears - Daisy, Kristoff, Niceland

Calhoun: Backpack - Goofy, Sven, Slaughter Race
Ears: Bo Peep, Anna, Internet

Spamley: Ad Token - Goofy, Sarge, Sven, Internet (unconfirmed)
Ears - Jessie, Woody, Elsa, Internet (unconfirmed)

Yesss: Niceland, Buzztube for both

Shank: Gloves - Buzz, Slaughter Race
Ears - Daisy, Slaughter Race

So if you are going to put WIR characters on tokens, either put them on Vanellope or Yesss. Everyone else, we should be able to get upgraded in other ways.

Last edited:
Fun with WiFi tokens...

To upgrade my characters who are currently ready (minus WiFi) - I need 270 in IOS (I have 17) and 160 in Windows (I have 32)

To upgrade all characters (assuming the requirements are the same as the last 2 events)

10 - 100
9 - 80
8 - 70
7 - 60
6 - 50
5 - 40
4 - 20
3 - 10
2 - 5

I need 2420 WiFi tokens in IOS, and 2655 in Windows. Assuming, I collect 7 characters x 10 times per day = 70 per day it will take 35 days in IOS, and 38 days in Windows.

And this what Gameloft thinks we will call "fun."

Yep. Looking at who can collect tokens outside of WIR characters. Many, I can't confirm because I have their tokens maxed out but assuming they didn't change post event and the Wiki is correct...

Ralph: Hero Medal - Mickey, Internet (unconfirmed)
Ears: Woody (unconfirmed)

Vanellope: Only Buzztube for both tokens

Felix: Hammer - Bullseye, Olaf, Slaughter Race (unconfirmed)
Ears - Daisy, Kristoff, Niceland

Calhoun: Backpack - Goofy, Sven, Slaughter Race
Ears: Bo Peep, Anna, Internet

Spamley: Ad Token - Goofy, Sarge, Sven, Internet (unconfirmed)
Ears - Jessie, Woody, Elsa, Internet (unconfirmed)

Yesss: Niceland, Buzztube for both

Shank: Gloves - Buzz, Slaughter Race
Ears - Daisy, Slaughter Race

So if you are going to put WIR characters on tokens, either put them on Vanellope or Yesss. Everyone else, we should be able to get upgraded in other ways.
Thanks for your list!!! I was going to do what @CallieMar recommended. I also did that for LM and it worked out pretty well.

Fun with WiFi tokens...

To upgrade my characters who are currently ready (minus WiFi) - I need 270 in IOS (I have 17) and 160 in Windows (I have 32)

To upgrade all characters (assuming the requirements are the same as the last 2 events)

10 - 100
9 - 80
8 - 70
7 - 60
6 - 50
5 - 40
4 - 20
3 - 10
2 - 5

I need 2420 WiFi tokens in IOS, and 2655 in Windows. Assuming, I collect 7 characters x 10 times per day = 70 per day it will take 35 days in IOS, and 38 days in Windows.

Interns finally improved the annoying 2 for 1 collecting and now we have this. I'm a little shook.

Fun with WiFi tokens...

10 - 100
9 - 80
8 - 70
7 - 60
6 - 50
5 - 40
4 - 20
3 - 10
2 - 5

Because it is! :thumbsup2 I mean who doesn’t love sending 7 character out on 1 hour WiFi jobs? :rotfl:

Actually, I wouldn’t mind if they created some type of job multiplier option. So for example, when you go to select a job, you could push a button and each time you push it it would go something like 2x, 4x, 8x and cycle back to 1x. That way if I select a WiFi job and click twice for 4x, the job will take 4 hours and return 4 WiFi tokens. Or better yet send all 7 characters out on 8x WiFi jobs before bed and wake up to 56 WiFi tokens! :scared1:

Eventually I could see them taking it one step farther and remove item rarities entirely and make them 100% drop rate. Of course to keep “rarities” relevant they would have to add some combination of more items required and/or longer job times for the tougher to get items. While this isn’t a perfect solution I really prefer it to the current game of chance.

Congratulations!
I got Vanellope last night before bed but unable to get her to level 2 so no chance for Ariel's costume but I'm OK with it too. At least got all the characters.
I wa able to level her up and had no drops from her and then 25 minutes before the event ended they dropped tons of her tokens. Still not enough to get her but I didn’t really care

Didn’t get vanellope but did get the 40 gems. I’m happy with the gems so I can spend them on characters I really want in the future.

Well this is fun. I have all my new characters hunting for wifi tokens. Just like with LM and BH6. Here we go again.

I got vanellope welcomed. There’s no way I’ll get ariel’s costume and that’s okay. I just spent 95 gems to get my fifth parade spot opened. I gave 8 gems left lol

I'm really happy you managed to get Vanellope! I know you really wanted her.

Well this is fun. I have all my new characters hunting for wifi tokens. Just like with LM and BH6. Here we go again.

I'm really happy you managed to get Vanellope! I know you really wanted her.
Thank you! Yes I wanted her badly! Now I’m trying to welcome nick from zootopia and mother gothel. I also am supposed to unlock the land to the left of main street but I don’t have 250,000 magic

Because it is! :thumbsup2 I mean who doesn’t love sending 7 character out on 1 hour WiFi jobs? :rotfl:

Actually, I wouldn’t mind if they created some type of job multiplier option. So for example, when you go to select a job, you could push a button and each time you push it it would go something like 2x, 4x, 8x and cycle back to 1x. That way if I select a WiFi job and click twice for 4x, the job will take 4 hours and return 4 WiFi tokens. Or better yet send all 7 characters out on 8x WiFi jobs before bed and wake up to 56 WiFi tokens! :scared1:

Eventually I could see them taking it one step farther and remove item rarities entirely and make them 100% drop rate. Of course to keep “rarities” relevant they would have to add some combination of more items required and/or longer job times for the tougher to get items. While this isn’t a perfect solution I really prefer it to the current game of chance.

I would love the multiplier option! doubt that will ever happen though unfortunately lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter