Disney Magic Kingdoms

Always do the task at the top of the quest list first. Pretty positive it’s Eudora since Charlotte is a premium character most won’t purchase, and they haven’t been that mean to block people from continuing the event... yet

That's always my instinct as well, but I got confused reading all the posts today and wanted to make sure I don't do anything else to slow down my progress. Thanks.

I was so frustrated by my practically nonexistent drops over the last day that I blew through several hundred gems (but, thankfully, ones that I received free from watching videos, etc.). I’ve never used that many gems at once...but it really was worth it because I was so irritated with the lack of drops. Not a good strategy in general but I decided it was better than throwing my device across the room.

Unfortunately I do not have a stock pile of gems so I can’t do that. I just continue to send everyone possible out and they keep coming back empty. You would think that there would be some given the length of some of the tasks.

Just collected 3 six hour tasks and nothing.

I'm so confused. Can someone help?
Is it the task with Eudora or Charlotte that opens up the tree? I have both available, but keep making the wrong move.

Eudora. Remember, Charlotte is a Premium character and wouldn't be required to advance the storyline.

Unfortunately I do not have a stock pile of gems so I can’t do that. I just continue to send everyone possible out and they keep coming back empty. You would think that there would be some given the length of some of the tasks.

I found the pair useless for collecting my beignets too. It was the other characters that came through. We still have plenty of time left, so I wouldn't recommend someone blowing through gems right now just because they are trailing another player that had a better drop rate. Once the Comfy Costume unlocks, then maybe it's worth it, but otherwise if you end up stuck by a time wall for a 24 hours you might be rethinking spending gems to speed things up for no reason.

I feel like I'm swimming in gems. Okay, not really. But I have 184 gems in Windows which means I'm close to being able to open another Parade slot, without hopefully, putting myself at a gem disadvantage by the next time we have an event. In IOS, I have 232 which means I'm getting close to being able to get Rex at 295. But probably not before the next event, maybe at the conclusion of that one.

Well, my stockpile is shrinking fast and of course, once it’s gone...I’ll be whining about that instead.

Wishing you “drop magic” and best of luck.

Last edited:
Eudora. Remember, Charlotte is a Premium character and wouldn't be required to advance the storyline.

Thank you. It makes logical sense. I guess I'm preoccupied with other things and I appreciate all the help here. :)

I found the pair useless for collecting my beignets too. It was the other characters that came through. We still have plenty of time left, so I wouldn't recommend someone blowing through gems right now just because they are trailing another player that had a better drop rate. Once the Comfy Costume unlocks, then maybe it's worth it, but otherwise if you end up stuck by a time wall for a 24 hours you might be rethinking spending gems to speed things up for no reason.

Good advice and really, I was not advocating for anyone to fellow my example. Just sharing my frustration. I can justify using gems on getting premium characters and even on leveling characters but I just can’t stand to gamble them away on chests.

I am hoping I hit the time wall as I usually do. Just seems like forever when trying to get there and feels like time is running out. I have never used gems to speed things up and don’t plan to start now especially with the next event rumored to be happening so close to the end of this event.

I am hoping I hit the time wall as I usually do. Just seems like forever when trying to get there and feels like time is running out. I have never used gems to speed things up and don’t plan to start now especially with the next event rumored to be happening so close to the end of this event.
Wait until the interns put Dr. Facelier up for sale with a full four days to welcome him. See how many panicky idiots shell out the cash on the very first day for fear if running out of time.

Last edited:
I just sent Eudora and Tiana on their 2 hour task. I also sent Charlotte on her 2 hour task.

Good advice and really, I was not advocating for anyone to fellow my example. Just sharing my frustration. I can justify using gems on getting premium characters and even on leveling characters but I just can’t stand to gamble them away on chests.

BTW - just to be clear, I don’t use gems on chests because I tried a couple of times with terrible results...but someone else may have better luck beating the odds than I did.

After the event, no one should have a stockpile of gems. I think we used 560 (?), so when we start reading about 1,000 gems, we are wither buying characters or buying gems. Me? Gameloft is not getting my money.

It seems like the gem costs go up every event and it’s actually 650 gems. Charlotte (300), Louis (200) and Tianas Place (150). I’ll still have a stockpile when it’s done, currently at 544 gems, but yeah they are trying to get rid of peoples stockpiles.

We’ll I think I’ve officially hit the point where I’m tired of this event. Welcomed Tiana over 10 years ago, had the first item collected 2 hours later, but have yet to have a ear hat drop and I’ve sent everyone who can collect out multiple times.

It seems like the gem costs go up every event and it’s actually 650 gems. Charlotte (300), Louis (200) and Tianas Place (150). I’ll still have a stockpile when it’s done, currently at 544 gems, but yeah they are trying to get rid of peoples stockpiles.

We’ll I think I’ve officially hit the point where I’m tired of this event. Welcomed Tiana over 10 years ago, had the first item collected 2 hours later, but have yet to have a ear hat drop and I’ve sent everyone who can collect out multiple times.

You forgot the Float (50 gems) and then @supernova also gets the concessions (60 gems) and we will have 2 (Gumbo and Facilier Hat which isn't unlocked yet). So we theoretically need 820 gems per event.

10 years, huh? ;)

You forgot the Float (50 gems) and then @supernova also gets the concessions (60 gems) and we will have 2 (Gumbo and Facilier Hat which isn't unlocked yet). So we theoretically need 820 gems per event.

10 years, huh? ;)

Yeah it's definitely more than it was in the past. :(

10 years, huh? ;)

Good catch, got, but forgot the float. Yeah, @supernova said he gets the stands. I personally have never seen a value in it, especially with the lack of land. IMO There refusals to give more land deminishes the value of the buildings.

:rotfl: The 10 years thing was an actual mistake. Obviously I meant decades (or hours).

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter