Disney Magic Kingdoms

In looking at the current Release Notes, besides the Battle Bot Tappers that started today, it looks like we have a Shadow Spirit Tappers starting on March 8th. So both of these tappers will overlap through the 11th. The Shadow Spirit Tappers will end on March 13th. So my guess is the new update will happen on March 14th, since they tend to do new updates on Tuesday's.

I don't subscribe to any theory that the old happiness method was controlling common tokens. Do I believe the idiots over at Gameloft went in and intentionally changed the drop rates to artificially slow things down? Sounds more plausible.
It's been going on for a while. Dumbo tokens, too. I find it really annoying, but I think it's been a few months without reliable common drops. I had so issues with the red panda characters doing that and that was a while back now.

Well, for the first time ever, I've completed the weekly tasks by Monday.

I got rid of some of my weeklies...and kept a 7 decoration chest task. Somehow, I'm up to 4/7...

Though I have welcomed Madame Medusa and have both King Fergus and Little John leveling to 10. (Maid Marian was 10'd yesterday.)

And the beat goes on...

I must be brain dead this morning, because there is a chest I can't find today. I have been around to all the usual hiding spots 3 times.

I must be brain dead this morning, because there is a chest I can't find today. I have been around to all the usual hiding spots 3 times.

I can't tell you the number of times that has happened to me....and the chest is usually just sitting there in plain sight. o_O

Gee, I think they forgot to turn
On the items for the Shadow Spirits mini event. I have not been able to pick up any!

I have no idea why anyone would collect 34 battlebots in the entire event, must less barely halfway into it. I'm looking forward to getting number 20 tonight or tomorrow and being done with that. Same will go for the shadow spirits. The leaderboard awards just don't seem worth the time.

Each BB task takes 4 hours,it takes 4 hours to beat the BBs....how are we expected to finish it in 3 or 4 days? Oh,wait,I know...$$$$

Each BB task takes 4 hours,it takes 4 hours to beat the BBs....how are we expected to finish it in 3 or 4 days? Oh,wait,I know...$$$$
I think it was a five-day event? That's 4 or 5 a day. Even two collections on the 4-hour characters will give you four a day, plus more of the 2-hour characters, and you're fine. No need to spend money.

It was because when they went to Season Pass, Happiness changed. The old way, being “ecstatic” meant we got token drop bonuses. Now players don’t have them. The effect is most apparent in the increase in failed token drops for common tokens, but it’s affecting all token drops.
Another reason why I refuse to subscribe to the theory that the old happiness method truly impacted gameplay is that the Dumbo common tokens have been dropping 100% of the time from characters and Tower of Terror. No issues, even without the benefit of ecstatic. They can set the percentage for token drops, but refuse to do so in order to slow down progress.

Just watched the Livestream recording for Update 68. For the future, they will no longer be doing this type of update, but will be doing event walk throughs instead. So if you watch for the trivia and seeing the hosts, that will no longer be possible.

We should be able to download Update 68 on Tuesday, March 14th. The video stated March 13th, but the hosts said the 14th and there was another caption that mentioned the date changed. I would imagine it is the 14th based on previous updates. The event will start on Thursday, March 16. There are 4 Chapters, with Chapter 1 starting on March 16th. Chapter 2 starts March 19th. Chapter 3 starts March 25th and Chapter 4 starts on April 1st. The event and the current Season (including Kingdom Pass) will end on Thursday, April 6.

March 17th is the 7th Anniversary of the game. There will be a sweepstakes, open to U.S. and Canada that will start towards the end of March and run through early April. Additionally, if you log into the game between March 17th and April 11th, you will get a 7th Anniversary Hat Stand.

With the Encanto event, there will be 5 new characters - Luisa, Isabela, Antonio, Bruno and Mirabel. Antonio is the premium character. As per the screen shots shown, it seems that Antonio will be 500 Gems or there will be two bundles available ($9.99 or $13.99). This appears to the be the norm now. I am guessing this is U.S. $.

There will be two Attractions - Casita (the home) and Isabela's Room. These should be available via event currency.

There are two (or three if you include the 7th Anniversary Hat Stand) Concessions. There is the Encanto Mouse Ears Headband and the Jaguar Plush stand. There will also be various decorations.

They only mentioned a Striking Gold Event, which has the Encanto Gold Trophy for the 1st place individual. They didn't mention the release notes, but that should list more about the Striking Gold Event as well as any other tapper events they may throw our way.

Finally, there will be an Encanto Parade Float available via Gems. I think I heard something about a bundle as well. No mention of "cost".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter