Disney Magic Kingdoms

Dang. I know Mrs. Jumbo is designed to be tough, but she is going to be worse than Medusa on my casual desktop game (that I check in on far less than my phone). I welcomed her a week or two ago, and I have yet to collect one of the two ear hats to level her up to 2. Sigh.

Anyone else's ad chests not showing? I cant complete daily chest happiness the past two days because they won't let me view them.
I haven't had that issue. I had an issue earlier that I watched an ad after my parade float had completed. But I didn't get my 2 happiness reward. I came back to the game later and I had received it.

Anyone else's ad chests not showing? I cant complete daily chest happiness the past two days because they won't let me view them.

I've had intermittent problems. Like I'd watch the ad and no chest appears. It happened over the weekend, but not since then.

I've become accustomed to the premium characters being less and less helpful for events as time goes on, but sticking the one task for Antonio that can collect tokens for Luisa behind both a level wall (needs to be Level 2) AND a building wall (needs Casita) is absurd. It was a complete waste of gems to get him on Day 1 of the event.

I've become accustomed to the premium characters being less and less helpful for events as time goes on, but sticking the one task for Antonio that can collect tokens for Luisa behind both a level wall (needs to be Level 2) AND a building wall (needs Casita) is absurd. It was a complete waste of gems to get him on Day 1 of the event.

Honestly, this has been the norm lately, and is designed to promote the bundles (which include the tokens to level up the premium).

Beyond stupid. Time walls, these kind of requirements, incredibly difficult tokens to collect, overlapping tasks, cascading tappers, weeklies starting the same day as events...all Customer Care will say is this is how the developers designed the game...

Time walls, these kind of requirements, incredibly difficult tokens to collect, overlapping tasks, cascading tappers, weeklies starting the same day as events...all Customer Care will say is this is how the developers designed the game...
At least that part is true. Folks take their concerns to Customer Care, and it's totally out of their hands. They're just there to assist with refunds, progress issues, etc. But taking flack from folks who are frustrated? Not my problem. Talk to the developers, not us. So I don't have an issue with Customer Care throwing their hands up in defeat. They aren't the ones who built the game. Wrong department to complain to... all they can do is claim that they're going to pass the feedback along. But we can pretty much be sure that anyone is bringing them them something they haven't already heard about.

At least that part is true. Folks take their concerns to Customer Care, and it's totally out of their hands. They're just there to assist with refunds, progress issues, etc. But taking flack from folks who are frustrated? Not my problem. Talk to the developers, not us. So I don't have an issue with Customer Care throwing their hands up in defeat. They aren't the ones who built the game. Wrong department to complain to... all they can do is claim that they're going to pass the feedback along. But we can pretty much be sure that anyone is bringing them them something they haven't already heard about.
I totally agree.

100%. I'd love to talk to a developer and gain an understanding of what's happening. The problem is Customer Care is the front line customer service and those folks always have to take the crap from users and customers.

I do have a pretty big problem when the game has glitches and issues and then had a bunch of stupid issues (like odds of getting a character, for example, in a chest). How can I have any confidence the things they actually meant to do came out right when there are this many glitches? Was the Haunted Mansion ghost odds supposed to be 0.67% and not 6.67% or 66.70%? We'll never know because the only answer is "that's how the developers designed it."

I accidentally stumbled upon this post, but, damn it, a similar problem, and I do not know why, but I started having this after changing the provider :(

I have not seen Encanto yet (maybe I'll do that today), but the Donkeycorns really remind me of Donkee from Shrek. Isn't there a scene where he flies?

La da dee da daa....Casita was built on Saturday. Antonio is at 4, Luisa at 3 and 4 cactus/4 hats away from welcoming Isabel. I likely would have had her already, but we spent some time at MK having lunch at Be Our Guest.

I have not seen Encanto yet (maybe I'll do that today), but the Donkeycorns really remind me of Donkee from Shrek. Isn't there a scene where he flies?
Yes, there is a brief moment in the first Shrek when Donkey flies for a few seconds.

Finally got Isabella, with Antonio at 4 and Luisa at 3. She's off doing some task while I try to find the items needed to get her to Level 2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter