Disney Magic Kingdoms

Guess what time it is?

Bruno time wall time!

Yay! <--that is sarcasm

Guess it's time to focus on leveling up...

Well, I finally watched Encanto. It was OK. I love Hamilton, so I was hopeful because Lin-Manuel Miranda was involved. I guess I am glad I watched it, but it's not a favorite by all means. Much preferred Coco.

Well, I finally watched Encanto. It was OK. I love Hamilton, so I was hopeful because Lin-Manuel Miranda was involved. I guess I am glad I watched it, but it's not a favorite by all means. Much preferred Coco.
I felt the same. I know people loved it, but I watched it when it first hit Disney+ and just thought it was ok.

I'm not sure people really "love" it. They might like the one song, but as a film?

Anecdotally, my fiancé and I liked it enough...but this movie is the ONLY thing our nieces talk about (they're 7 and 4). They want to see Maribel when we go to the parks. They want to get Maribel merchandise. I say the name "Bruno" and they BOTH tell me we don't talk about him. Maybe they'll get fixated on another movie soon...maybe not.

It is always interesting to see what catches their attention, though, and how long they also hang onto it. (Wendy is very important to the older niece. I have no idea why, TBH.)

All right Bruno, I know we're not supposed to talk about you... but your drop rates need to pick up.
100% agree. A little bit ago I got the last chair thing token. But my Bruno Ears Hat drop rates have been horrible. Just got my 3rd one. Still need 9 more. I think Bruno may end up being like Joe Gardner (Soul) or Mrs. Jumbo. But with Joe, there are only 3 characters or character groupings that can get his Ear hats.

Just welcomed the B and he’s out on his first task. Isabel’s, Luisa and Antonio are all at five.

Also crossed into the 140’s tier for the season pass…so close to being able to rest a bit…

After Bruno's 8hr task I leveled him up to 2 and now the tasks are for Isabel and Luisa so he's just sitting around wasting space at the moment. ;)

I had held off leveling up Isabel from 3 while working on Bruno, but she needs to be level 4 for the group task. FYI. Bruno is fine at 2.

And then after the first group task, Luisa needs to be at 6. I don’t know about Isabela.
I am doing a one hour level up on her now. I forget if that means she needs to be at 4 or at 5, but whatever 60 mins is is required for her task with Bruno. I waited to level her up until I could get Bruno to L3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter