Disney Magic Kingdoms

Well, I finally got the other hat required in order to Level Bruno up to Level 2. Yay! So, I use some skips on the Isabella/Bruno task thinking I might start to be able to collect for Mirabel. Nope. Now II just have to get him to Level 3. Their change to the drop rates has really slowed the game down, and I am noticing it with the event characters too. This is really impacting my enjoyment of the game. My frustration level is too high for any joy at this point :(

I am at 6 glasses and 2 hat for Maribel. I also have a ways to go but I have plenty of gems if necessary, it would not make me happy to use them for this kind or part of event. I will use them for Premium characters but should not have to for regular characters.

Edit: I have 8 glasses and 2 Hats now.

Last edited:
Those Maribel hats just are creeping along. Fast forwarded through a few tasks for them, and still didn’t end up with any more of them. Just a heads up if you were thinking of trying that too. Im‘m out of the stupid fast forwards now. Think I’ll end up using gems to get her eventually but what unnecessary stress. Just…..blah

Mirabel going slowly. I am at 6 glasses and only one hat. At this rate I'll need to use gems to welcome her in 3 days. I'll get to 150 today for the season pass.

Same on the Season Pass. Only need 56 happiness as of this morning.

Mirabel hats have stopped dropping. Glasses are done, but hats are still stalled at 3/10. They need to start dropping fast to get the last seven in two days.

One glasses and two hats away. I'm out of weekly tasks as of yesterday, so this last Encanto character will help finish off the last Soul character. Man, I just don't know or care about any of these characters.

After Mirabel's 2 hour task, there are 2 joint tasks. Luisa and Isabela go an chill in Isabela's room for an hour. Bruno and Mirabel go chat in Isabela's room. However, Bruno needs to be at Level 4.

After Mirabel's 2 hour task, there are 2 joint tasks. Luisa and Isabela go a chill in Isabela's room for an hour. Bruno and Mirabel go chat in Isabela's room. However, Bruno needs to be at Level 4.
Thanks for the heads up. If I ever get there, I’ll be set. I leveled Bruno up to 4 when Mirabel decided to start eating a Snickers and taking a while

I really don't know what the hold up is for me on the hats. Collected a grand total of one just over a day. Sitting at 4/10 right now. There are no token conflicts, I've tried some time skips, I'm sitting every other character and just running those who can get the hat.

I normally have better luck later in the final character unlock getting tokens. But this is kinda crazy. I'm exploring Plan B to get Maribel. :)

I really don't know what the hold up is for me on the hats. Collected a grand total of one just over a day. Sitting at 4/10 right now. There are no token conflicts, I've tried some time skips, I'm sitting every other character and just running those who can get the hat.

I normally have better luck later in the final character unlock getting tokens. But this is kinda crazy. I'm exploring Plan B to get Maribel. :)
Thanks for this update. Was going to try sitting out my other task runners to see if that helped. Think some of us are just destined to be Charlie Brown sometimes

Thanks for this update. Was going to try sitting out my other task runners to see if that helped. Think some of us are just destined to be Charlie Brown sometimes

That didn't work for me, but there is a theory on Reddit that the trophy challenge screws up drop rates. I don't know how accurate that is, but trophies end within the hour and Mirabel continues for another day.

Plan B: getting some radiant chests from the trophy mini event and maybe one or more will have the hats I need. All of my Encanto characters have enough tokens to level, so, if Gameloft was playing fair, they would remove those tokens from the chest and just have the ones you need. In actuality, they want it as hard as possible to get the tokens you actually need.

All I really need are two hats and then I'm in gem range. I'd like more, don't get me wrong...but I don't think I'm asking for too much. :)

Also finished the season yesterday, so I don't need to worry about dailies and weeklies for a while. The season ends next week, so we should be seeing info on the new season fairly quickly, along with the Tower Challenge...

Four radiant chests...zero Mirabel hats.

Though splash page just appeared for a Luca Tower Event video on Friday. About dang time.

Okay, now I am super frustrated. I had two Mirabel hate show up in my challenge chest rewards. However, they are not reflected in my progress tallies. I reported it but just grrrrrrrr…….

Okay, now I am super frustrated. I had two Mirabel hate show up in my challenge chest rewards. However, they are not reflected in my progress tallies. I reported it but just grrrrrrrr…….
Were they Mirabel or Luisa? I had 6 challenge reward chests and got 2 Luisa hats, which is more likely with Luisa hats at 28% chance and Mirabel hats at 4.7% chance. My reward chests yielded zero Mirabel hats.

Were they Mirabel or Luisa? I had 6 challenge reward chests and got 2 Luisa hats, which is more likely with Luisa hats at 28% chance and Mirabel hats at 4.7% chance. My reward chests yielded zero Mirabel hats.
ya know…I don‘t know. Maybe it was. I’m so aggravated, I could have seen it incorrectly. Guess I’ll find out when Gameloft responds eventually to my rather annoyed report

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter