Disney Magic Kingdoms

Were they Mirabel or Luisa? I had 6 challenge reward chests and got 2 Luisa hats, which is more likely with Luisa hats at 28% chance and Mirabel hats at 4.7% chance. My reward chests yielded zero Mirabel hats.
I also got 2 Luisa hats, they are very similiar to each other. Most frustrating.

Which only served to remind me that Disney made a movie called Luca.

Fair. I think this is one I'd come back to more and more if my fiance didn't mind watching movies more than once. He doesn't like that at all and it's pretty hard for me to get two hours to myself most days. :)

Drop rates for these stupid hats are still stupid. I've gotten one in the last two days, which is absurd.

Fair. I think this is one I'd come back to more and more if my fiance didn't mind watching movies more than once. He doesn't like that at all and it's pretty hard for me to get two hours to myself most days. :)

Drop rates for these stupid hats are still stupid. I've gotten one in the last two days, which is absurd.
Trying (and trying) to get the final hat to get her to 2 for her next task. Which is eerily similar to what was happening just trying to welcome her!

Well morning brought no more hats overnight, I did get 1 or 2 before bed but still need 4 more which equates to about 200 gems if I get no more this morning. Really poor drop rate!

Well morning brought no more hats overnight, I did get 1 or 2 before bed but still need 4 more which equates to about 200 gems if I get no more this morning. Really poor drop rate!
Yup…we’re in the same boat. Except I had zero drop last night. I’ve just been stuck at 4 and I have right under 200 gems. I really don’t care to shell out any cash for gems, especially after this aggravation. Hoping to get at least one more hat this morning but willing to let Mirabel go ifI don’t

I got a hat overnight and said forget it...gemmed the rest. The drop rates really are ridiculous.
After thinking about this morning I went ahead and used the 200 gems and got Mirabel. She is out on first quest. I am still working on Seasonal as well and with welcoming her as fourth Encanto character I am at 148 for Season.

After thinking about this morning I went ahead and used the 200 gems and got Mirabel. She is out on first quest. I am still working on Seasonal as well and with welcoming her as fourth Encanto character I am at 148 for Season.
Just had one hat token drop. Only need 3 now and have enough gems for that. Now I’m debating how long I wait to see if another hat token drops before I shell out the gems. I finished the season first thing this morning, so its really just the stupid Mirabel hat thing now

It is interesting hearing each persons accounts with the drop rates. I had problems with Bruno and finally pulled the trigger and spent over 200 gems to welcome him. Otherwise I would have gone past the time wall to welcome Mirabel. But with Mirabel, I really had no issue. Yet, there are some here who got Bruno fairly quickly/easily, but are now having issues with Mirabel.

As a side note, Mrs. Jumbo drop rates seem to be a bit better now. I am almost to the point to level her to 9. I think Joe, from Soul, may be challenging.

It is interesting hearing each persons accounts with the drop rates. I had problems with Bruno and finally pulled the trigger and spent over 200 gems to welcome him. Otherwise I would have gone past the time wall to welcome Mirabel. But with Mirabel, I really had no issue. Yet, there are some here who got Bruno fairly quickly/easily, but are now having issues with Mirabel.

As a side note, Mrs. Jumbo drop rates seem to be a bit better now. I am almost to the point to level her to 9. I think Joe, from Soul, may be challenging.
It really is like that. Seems like the game just arbitrarily picks Charlie Browns for token drops. I got Mrs Jumbo maxed out this week. Managed to finish Winifred and Quasimodo this season too. Woot! I’ll just have to look at those as my glass half full perspective.

I think that Joe’s tokens are only slow now as the same characters are being used to do something else. For the life of me, I can’t remember what right now, but I noticed that the other day

Bruno drops were great for me but Mirabels were terrible.

Just noticed that the $19.99 Mirabel mega bundle has 1 whole hat token in it…just 1. The bundle offer comes up on the side when you check your progress. Just….wow

Spent 100 gems to get the last two Mirabel hats, and of course the overnight crew dropped all the tokens needed to get Mirabel to level 2. I am offically done with the Encanto event. I do not have anyone from Soul at 10 yet, and Mama Elephant is at 7. I feel like the Soul characters are going to be more of a grind than Up was.

It's going to be the Soul common token, just like the common token from Turning Red, that will be the issue with Soul characters. I already have 22 at level 10. Dorothea Williams is at Level 9 and I am more than 50% to get all the tokens for level 10. Joe has stalled at level 5 due to the Encanto event since he currently has very few characters to collect his ear hats. Mr. Mittens is at Level 8 and about 1/2 way through their tokens. Moonwind is ready to level to 4.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter