Disney Magic Kingdoms

My desire is: from Haunted Mansion, Bride and Oogie Boogle’s Spin. Not missing much else, as I started early on and picked up most things along the way. Looking forward to Aristocats. Not sure what I think of Indiana Jones. Love the movies but can’t decide if they belong here.

Last edited:
Just downloaded the update on iOS and plunked down the 500 gems for M-0. I'm gem poor right now (167), but like supernova said...they're to be used and not hoarded.

Also grabbed a bunch of relic tokens (Wall-E and Pinocchio) from the shop.

Eve has a 2-hour quest right after the update, and that's being worked on now.

Just downloaded the update on iOS and plunked down the 500 gems for M-0. I'm gem poor right now (167), but like supernova said...they're to be used and not hoarded.

Also grabbed a bunch of relic tokens (Wall-E and Pinocchio) from the shop.

Eve has a 2-hour quest right after the update, and that's being worked on now.
I did the very same thing as you…and am now equally as gem poor. M-0 is such a cute little thing!

I’m oddly excited about this update and the upcoming events. I actually like all of the characters and IP, and I am one of those folks who really did want the extra land. I don’t know why I like to keep my bonuses in each area, as I have a ScroogeMcDuck mountain of magic, but it is a thing for me. Just makes it easier now for me to plunk out the attractions needed without doing the “hunt and peck what the heck do I replace now game?!” And it sure didn’t break the bank for me to purchase that first plot of land out there🤣

There's a Wall-e building available for 15,000 elixir, and the first of two plots of land is available for 2,000,000 magic.

Last edited:
What's M-O and where do I find it? I just wasted 240 gems from my casual game on chests with a chance and did not get anything I wanted :(

What's M-O and where do I find it? I just wasted 240 gems from my casual game on chests with a chance and did not get anything I wanted :(

New premium (I think) Wall-E character. Available, at least to me, by going to the Wall-E collection and buying him.

Finally welcoming the fat barefoot guy. I hope his comfy costume includes a pair of shoes.

Also, clearing the second patch of land is 4,000,000 magic. Just did the math... at that rate, I can clear 31 patches. Bring it on, interns!

Last edited:
Finally welcoming the fat barefoot guy. I hope his comfy costume includes a pair of shoes.

Also, clearing the second patch of land is 4,000,000 magic. Just fid the math... at that rate, I can clear 31 patches. Bring it on, interns!
Haven’t gotten to the barefoot guy yet. May have gone a little bit elixir/enchant happy prior to getting the tasks done. Ah well….I have managed to clear the first plot of land and have started the second one. Both new attractions are fairly enchanted. I do wish that there was more that I could spend my mountain of magic on, even if it was just for decorations that I could put into Merlin’s grinder and grind out more elixirs

Have we figured out what the interns did with Wall-e yet? I only saw Eve and the house required to welcome the fat barefoot guy.

I'm working on The Captain now and have both Bo-Katan and Gideon leveling to 10. Once the Tower Challenge starts, I'll know who is next in line for a level...I want everyone possible available to get coins. It looks like Gord might be in a chest and I kinda do want the 50th Anniversary costume (gotta see what else is available before making final decisions, too).

If people haven't noticed, there are Wall-E enchantment tokens in Merlin's Shop. I went ahead and upgraded both of the Wall-E attractions. That put me a little behind getting through the Eve tasks to welcome The Captain. Collecting for him now. But since he is permanent content, I am not as stressed about getting him. Just working on trying to level up the Gopher, Mirabel, Emperor Palpatine and the Inside Out characters.

Yeah, I got all the Relics I could...but I need some blueprints to enchant either one. Once the season starts, rewards should include a lot of chests with blueprints in them.

I'm working on The Captain now and have both Bo-Katan and Gideon leveling to 10. Once the Tower Challenge starts, I'll know who is next in line for a level...I want everyone possible available to get coins. It looks like Gord might be in a chest and I kinda do want the 50th Anniversary costume (gotta see what else is available before making final decisions, too).
Once again, I am exactly where you are in the game. Somehow we are in the same algo matrix🤣

I will say that I do like the new feature to send all characters out for tokens. I sometimes accidentally send characters out on other joint missions if I don’t remember they have other joint missions that I need. Kudos to the interns on that one

I have zero idea what I want from the shop yet. I am eyeing up the 50th things as well, but am sure I’ll be tempted by some other token eating item when it all gets released

If people haven't noticed, there are Wall-E enchantment tokens in Merlin's Shop. I went ahead and upgraded both of the Wall-E attractions. That put me a little behind getting through the Eve tasks to welcome The Captain. Collecting for him now. But since he is permanent content, I am not as stressed about getting him. Just working on trying to level up the Gopher, Mirabel, Emperor Palpatine and the Inside Out characters.
I did the same thing and am still working on those characters plus the Soul guy and the giant deer

Glasses girl and friends are in moth balls. Fat barefoot guy has been welcomed and is on his first task. Small robot thing has proven to be useless. Three hats away from old wrinkly guy going to 9. Rainbow people are all at various stages of I just don't care.

Last edited:
Luca is finally in Legendary Chests...and got my last character. Another collection complete (now to level).

Gord is also available in the Sapphire Chests. I have a 99.99% chance of getting him for 90,000 coins...and a .01% chance of getting another 90k coins. So, it seems, I'd either get Gord or enough coins to try again.

I would love the 50th costume and the 50th hat stand, too, but Gord is the priority.

Luca is finally in Legendary Chests...and got my last character. Another collection complete (now to level).

Gord is also available in the Sapphire Chests. I have a 99.99% chance of getting him for 90,000 coins...and a .01% chance of getting another 90k coins. So, it seems, I'd either get Gord or enough coins to try again.

I would love the 50th costume and the 50th hat stand, too, but Gord is the priority.
I'm over trying to collect all of the concession stands. Once it's in the park, it's just one of a hundred other stands set up. Meaningless.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter