Disney Magic Kingdoms

Used some of my 150k+ elixir to finish off Palpatine and Gopher before the next event starts. They were close anyway but I didn't want 24 hour level ups affecting the Aristocats start. Should be in pretty good shape, even though I haven't been playing as much as I used to.

Inside Out - Anger at 9 (need common tokens only), Joy 7, Disgust 8
Indy - Belloq 6, Indy 4, Senior 8, Sallah 6.
Smart to get those 24 hour levelers out of the way.

Hubby had some minor surgery yesterday, so I was able to hit the beginning of the event hard. Duchess is at 2, Berlioz is at 3, Madame's Mansion got built overnight and trying my hardest to get it enchanted to at least 1 by the end of the day.

Moved into Tier 123 for the season...

Hubby had some minor surgery yesterday, so I was able to hit the beginning of the event hard. Duchess is at 2, Berlioz is at 3, Madame's Mansion got built overnight and trying my hardest to get it enchanted to at least 1 by the end of the day.

Moved into Tier 123 for the season...
Hope the hubby is feeling better❤️

Mansion is built here. White cat at 2. Black cat at 1. Waiting for geese to repopulate to level up black cat again. Could fast forward with the thingies, but think I’m fairly on once for this event so far

Duchess is almost at level 4 for me and now I’m stuck waiting for Toulouse to drop. I don’t think I’ve ever been this far ahead in an event for a long time but I’m glad because that means I can focus on building up event currency and levelling up Duchess for future tasks now.

So I totally lied earlier and am now repopulating geese like I am trying to save an endangered species. Figured if I have the fast forwards, why not use them and my black and white cats are leveling up at a good pace anyway

I am trying to be patient with the geese. I would like to save fast forwards in case I need them for the last character.

I know it's a bit late in the game to he asking ths, but can someone please explain to me how to read this column means? I have one that is exact, one that is over, and one that isn't complete. Yet they all say 3+. Thanks!Screenshot_20230916_161338_Kingdoms.jpg

I know it's a bit late in the game to he asking ths, but can someone please explain to me how to read this column means? I have one that is exact, one that is over, and one that isn't complete. Yet they all say 3+. Thanks!View attachment 794418
It's basically an unclear way of telling you that you need 5 more rides that are level 3 or above in this area in order to get the area to level 3.

It's basically an unclear way of telling you that you need 5 more rides that are level 3 or above in this area in order to get the area to level 3.
I thought so, thanks. But first, why are they spread out if they all say 3+? And if one is 15/10, wouldn't those be the missing five? God, these interns are such idots.

I think you need 20 total and you have 25. That's the top line.

But then after that top line, it's telling you how many you have at L3 and above. The whole thing is stupid, but I set my park up this way one day when I was bored with the game.

I think you need 20 total and you have 25. That's the top line.

But then after that top line, it's telling you how many you have at L3 and above. The whole thing is stupid, but I set my park up this way one day when I was bored with the game.
Me too. It mkaes it look like Hoarder Kingdom, but I did it anyway. Cuz, you know, FOMO on that bonus magic that I don’t need🤣

One bow and one hat away from Toulouse. Duchess at 3, Berlioz at 4...both ready for their next level. Madame's Mansion Enchanted to 1...Lee Family Temple enchanted to 3 and Tyler's Dance Party at 4.

Just shy of 500 time skips...the chests in the tapper events really help to pad that number. I typically save mine for the last event character since I get irritated tokens don't drop. :D

The Captain and Madame Medusa at 10. Esmerelda and Antonio will be 10 in about 3 hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter