Disney Magic Kingdoms

Anybody else blow right by that notification for a survey that rewards free items? I sure did, and I can’t find a way to find it again in the game. Oops

Also have earhat struggles, but not sweating it because of the O’Malley time wall. A rather slow paced event and I’m not minding it a bit. Lots of other stuff going on, so good timing.

Just that stupid survey…..ah well
Don't bother. The surveys are way (way) too long.

Anybody else blow right by that notification for a survey that rewards free items? I sure did, and I can’t find a way to find it again in the game. Oops
Me. But I'm sure I'll see it again.

The issue is they normally need you to input your player ID and I don't have mine memorized.

Still working on Marie...missing 4 hats. Not worried about this since there's lots of time before O'Malley opens up. Drop rates haven't been terrible...I've just been out of the house most of the weekend. Kinda hard to keep up when I'm not home.
Well, I think the drop rates are stink-o-la. I still need 5 more Marie hats even though I only slept about 2 hours last night and kept checking in on the game. Grrr to both the lack of sleep and the drop rates. Hopefully it will improve today.

I got the notice about the survey as well. I don't have my player code memorized either. I went to get it and of course I can't get back to the survey like others.

Earlier this morning, I just used some of the speed/time tokens to get the last few tokens for Marie. But I can understand if you don't have enough to try for 5 character tokens.

Earlier this morning, I just used some of the speed/time tokens to get the last few tokens for Marie. But I can understand if you don't have enough to try for 5 character tokens.

I did that, too, a minute or two ago. I got tired of waiting, lol, and had over 500 time skips. Marie is out on her first task and I've jumped into tier 141 for the season. Also sitting at #2 on the striking gold leaderboard...and that's 24 off the leader right now.

Small orange cat will need to be at five. For what, I have no idea.

Based on that, I did level Toulouse to 5 overnight.

Duchess is ready for 6, Berlioz ready for 5 and Marie collecting for 3 (two ear hats to get).

Meanwhile, Gopher and Rolly are going to 10. And, somehow, I'm seeing people on Reddit already completing the season. They must have used some gems to skip levels. I may have missed one weekly task for happiness and I'm in level 142...

Based on that, I did level Toulouse to 5 overnight.

Duchess is ready for 6, Berlioz ready for 5 and Marie collecting for 3 (two ear hats to get).

Meanwhile, Gopher and Rolly are going to 10. And, somehow, I'm seeing people on Reddit already completing the season. They must have used some gems to skip levels. I may have missed one weekly task for happiness and I'm in level 142...
Definitely odd. The largest "gets" from this event cannot be completed yet. And for the most part, we all achieve the same amount of happiness week to week. I haven't missed any of my weekly challenges and I couldn't be at 150 at this point. I'm at 143 for the moment.

For those of you that have hit the last timewall, is there a third building? Trying to decide if I should enchant the alley cat's house.

I've got Duchess going to 6 right now and then the For the Art of It All task can be started. As soon as it is, I need to level Marie to 3 and then I should be set for the end of the event. Any other levels will be a bonus, considering the token requirements will likely increase post-event.

1695816423175.png

Just came in 2nd in mu lollygagger’s bracket. Woot! Whoever came in first really REALLY wanted that trophy a whole lot more than I did…or anyone else for that matter

Little white cat is on her second mission now. The one with big white cat. From what everyone has said, it seems like I’m on a decent pace to finish this

Anyone else here tired of the newer WebMD ads? They are the new Lego for me

I might have seen it, but I don't pay much attention. I'm normally running through the ad chests at night with the TV on or while running. I just check in to see if they're done or not.

But those LEGO ads...ooph. I don't miss them.

I might have seen it, but I don't pay much attention. I'm normally running through the ad chests at night with the TV on or while running. I just check in to see if they're done or not.

But those LEGO ads...ooph. I don't miss them.
It keeps crashing the dang game for me. Oh, and it keeps asking if I want to take a survey to share my experience with multiple myeloma. Unless the game knows something I don’t….

I just got the survey again and did it. It asked a lot about new franchises for the game and spent a good deal of time on Disney Channel TV shows. It also asked which franchises we'd like to see in the game.

Yeah, I got the survey as well and just took it. You don't need your game number thing to complete it. So not sure how it will know to send the rewards (which I didn't get after the survey). The focus on Disney Channel series and asking familiarity with non-Disney animated movies was interesting. I hope they don't start adding Disney Channel series or movie characters to the game. It is bad enough that they have mixed live action characters with animated characters.

Me too! Actually, the survey popped up and luckily I clicked on it by accident🤣 Not sure how many more ways it could ask me the same dang question about the same dang franchises

Just came in 2nd in mu lollygagger’s bracket. Woot! Whoever came in first really REALLY wanted that trophy a whole lot more than I did…or anyone else for that matter

Little white cat is on her second mission now. The one with big white cat. From what everyone has said, it seems like I’m on a decent pace to finish this

I am tired of the WebMD adds. Never been one for medical ads to run ask your doctor about, lol.

Just met the Wall for Thomas.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter