• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

I seem to be getting ads for some pointless news app. If that's what it even is. They try to force you to interact with the ad by having two countdowns to the "next" button, before asking if you would like to continue reading the app (which I'm sure takes you to a download page) or if you want to close the app. As if I was reading any of it to want to continue anyway. Idiots.

I seem to be getting ads for some pointless news app. If that's what it even is. They try to force you to interact with the ad by having two countdowns to the "next" button, before asking if you would like to continue reading the app (which I'm sure takes you to a download page) or if you want to close the app. As if I was reading any of it to want to continue anyway. Idiots.
That’s the one! The WebMD thing, that is. It is annoying as heck! And then the countdown stalls sometimes and you are stuck hanging and waiting to tap the stupid next button. So aggrevating!

Yeah thats the one. Seems to be a mix, first I was just getting medical stuff but
Now other things.

Got the last two kitties doing the Bring It Home! task. They'll be done soon, giving me the 30 quest happiness for the season. That should put me in level 145 or so...and then the new week of tasks starts. Pongo just finished his level to 9...gonna start two folks on their journey to 10.

Just came in 2nd in mu lollygagger’s bracket. Woot! Whoever came in first really REALLY wanted that trophy a whole lot more than I did…or anyone else for that matter

Little white cat is on her second mission now. The one with big white cat. From what everyone has said, it seems like I’m on a decent pace to finish this

Anyone else here tired of the newer WebMD ads? They are the new Lego for me
I came in 1st in the gold trophy thing without really trying, lol. But, I was a dummy and enchanted one of my aristocrat houses using some of my common tokens. So I could not upgrade Duchess to Level 6 in a timely manner to keep my event progress going. I felt really dumb.

Is the new Web MD ad the one that has 3 green progress clicks? HATING that one. Does it eventually move on if you ignore the clicks or do you get stuck?

So I was looking at Instagram and DMK had a story about people taking the survey. I looked at the comments of the post and several people commented that they completed the survey, but have not received the reward(s). There was a response that the rewards will be received in-game in the week after the survey period has ended. As per the post, the survey is available until October 2nd at 15:00 GMT. So probably sometime next week is when we should expect the rewards. Not sure how they will know who took the survey, unless there is some meta data sent when you click the link from within the game itself.

Just got to level 150 of the Season Pass and welcomed Marion. The first task is to switch her into her preppy outfit for a gala. I am curious though if people don't purchase the Kingdom Pass what their first task would be with Marion. Maybe there is a way to purchase her preppy outfit without having the Kingdom Pass.

I came in 1st in the gold trophy thing without really trying, lol. But, I was a dummy and enchanted one of my aristocrat houses using some of my common tokens. So I could not upgrade Duchess to Level 6 in a timely manner to keep my event progress going. I felt really dumb.

Is the new Web MD ad the one that has 3 green progress clicks? HATING that one. Does it eventually move on if you ignore the clicks or do you get stuck?
If there does, I am confirmed to be not patient enough to wait that long. There! It diagnosed me as something!

Just got to level 150 of the Season Pass and welcomed Marion. The first task is to switch her into her preppy outfit for a gala. I am curious though if people don't purchase the Kingdom Pass what their first task would be with Marion. Maybe there is a way to purchase her preppy outfit without having the Kingdom Pass.

Yay congrats!! :) Now you can rest on the tasks for a little bit!

Remember all of those iconic scenes where Marion was in her preppy outfit? Yeah, me either. Why they chose to go that route rather than the white wedding dress, I have no idea.

Got Isabela and Luisa leveling to 10. They'll be done just before Thomas O'Malley start time tomorrow. Unlike other weekends, my hubby has a lot of homework to do and I have a list of 10 different things to do at home...so I'll be able to hit it hard.

Slipped into Tier 147 this morning and should be in 148 by the end of the day.

So...so...close...

Well, drop rates for Thomas are very low. Since 11 am yesterday with everyone going constantly all brought back one bow tie token is all, no ears!

As of this morning…three ties and one hat. This is how early days of last characters go for me, so I’m not terribly worried right now. Still super frustrating, though.

This usually picks up, for me, on days 2 and 3…only to become a grind again in the last days.

I have been a bit more fortunate with the bow ties for O'Malley. I currently have 10 out of the 16 required. For the ear hat, I have 1 (one) out of the 11 needed.

I have also noticed that collecting the ear hats for Marion Ravenwood is going to be pretty bad. Fortunately she doesn't need many right now and they are available in Merlin's Shop.

I have been a bit more fortunate with the bow ties for O'Malley. I currently have 10 out of the 16 required. For the ear hat, I have 1 (one) out of the 11 needed.

I have also noticed that collecting the ear hats for Marion Ravenwood is going to be pretty bad. Fortunately she doesn't need many right now and they are available in Merlin's Shop.
I now have 4 Bow ties but still no ear hats.

Well, as expected the drop rates for this last cat are not great. Even with insomnia, I only have 4 bow ties and 2 ear hats. I picked up 10 enchantment tokens with my trophy win a few days ago, so I am only 2 tokens away to upgrading the second building to help with the bow ties, so I am anxious for the refresh on the chests that give away tokens.

Last edited:
Welcomed Marion today. Just to finish collecting now for the last orange cat.

I'm 102 happiness away from Marion. She'll be welcomed and the season over in my game when the weekly tasks get reset. I've been finishing seasons with roughly a week to go...it's going to be nice to have a little break.

Mr. O'Malley is going about how I expected: 9 collars and 4 hats. I picked up a few drops overnight.

I'm also getting to the point where I don't need 100 characters in the kingdom getting tokens. I've got 70 out right now getting tokens I need and event currency...I'll tell ya, they really don't want O'Malley tokens dropping: I've never gotten this many Emperor Palpatine ear hats in such quick succession.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter