Disney Magic Kingdoms

On the Disney Magic. Just sailed past Havana, Cuba, and on our way to Cozumel tomorrow.

On my flight to Miami (Wednesday), I started using time skips to try and get the O'Malley ear hat token. I wasn't getting much success. But for some reason, after I landed and reconnected, I started getting ear hat tokens when using time skips. I ended up using gems to get the last 2 of them.

I had looked at the Black Cauldron post on Instagram and people were really upset about the token drop and the fact there was no way to even purchase O'Malley. You would think that if Gameloft is really trying hard for the cash grab, they would have made O'Malley available for purchase.

Thanks @Jason_V for posting some the key items for the next mini-event. At least I should finally be able to get Oogie Boogie Spin. And joy, the Black Cauldron event starts the day I arrive in San Diego and head over to Disneyland for 3 days.

On the Disney Magic. Just sailed past Havana, Cuba, and on our way to Cozumel tomorrow.

On my flight to Miami (Wednesday), I started using time skips to try and get the O'Malley ear hat token. I wasn't getting much success. But for some reason, after I landed and reconnected, I started getting ear hat tokens when using time skips. I ended up using gems to get the last 2 of them.

I had looked at the Black Cauldron post on Instagram and people were really upset about the token drop and the fact there was no way to even purchase O'Malley. You would think that if Gameloft is really trying hard for the cash grab, they would have made O'Malley available for purchase.

Thanks @Jason_V for posting some the key items for the next mini-event. At least I should finally be able to get Oogie Boogie Spin. And joy, the Black Cauldron event starts the day I arrive in San Diego and head over to Disneyland for 3 days.
Enjoy the cruise!

How's the Disney Magic? I have never cruised.
This is my first time on the Magic. Actually this is only my 4th DCL cruise. I was on the Dream in May of 2022. Then on the Wish in September 2022. On the Wish I did a 3-night and 4-night back to back.

The Magic is one of the oldest DCL ships. It and the Wonder are the two oldest and the two smallest ships. I have only been on here a day. Today I was doing some work, so I wasn't looking around the ship much. The Magic is not all that different from the Dream, just smaller.

This is my first time on the Magic. Actually this is only my 4th DCL cruise. I was on the Dream in May of 2022. Then on the Wish in September 2022. On the Wish I did a 3-night and 4-night back to back.

The Magic is one of the oldest DCL ships. It and the Wonder are the two oldest and the two smallest ships. I have only been on here a day. Today I was doing some work, so I wasn't looking around the ship much. The Magic is not all that different from the Dream, just smaller.
All four Disney ships are essentially the same, when compared with those of other cruiselines. DCL was a one-and-done for me. Royal Caribbean is cheaper, same ports of call, and far superior ships in their fleet, from what I've experienced.

I am not big about spending money on games like this, but part way through this season I caved and bought the Kingdom Pass. It was only when someone mentioned there was a bonus that way, and I had not been able to complete the seasons past without the bonus. So I bought it. But, it did not give me any credit for bonus points I missed out on, so I was worried I still wouldn't make it. Happy to report I got Marion the other day :)

I am not big about spending money on games like this, but part way through this season I caved and bought the Kingdom Pass. It was only when someone mentioned there was a bonus that way, and I had not been able to complete the seasons past without the bonus. So I bought it. But, it did not give me any credit for bonus points I missed out on, so I was worried I still wouldn't make it. Happy to report I got Marion the other day :)

Yay, congrats!

Been away for a few days...right now, I've focused on getting Nightmare Before Christmas attractions enchanted as far as I can (Broomstick Graveyard and Candy Shop at 2, Jack's House and Finkelstein Tower at 4) and all the collection characters are at 10. Also fully leveled a number of folks (Emperor Palpatine, Lucky, Isabela, Luisa, Pongo, Dorthea Williams...). Moonwind and Henry Jones Sr. are leveling to 9 now.

The update should be out soon and I have to get back into "Season Mode" for Thursday.

The update is out on iOS.

(1) When I opened the game, I got a "play healthy" and "flashing lights" warning. That's new.
(2) Robin Hood and Nightmare Before Christmas are both in the helper category under "Featured" in the Character Book.
(3) The season ends in roughly 44 minutes (or 11 am Eastern). FYI.
(4) Oogie Boogie Spin is now available for 45k elixir.

I hope we don't have to see the warning about flashing light every time we open the game. Wow. We really have deteriorated into a society of marshmallows when we cannot even play a phone game without the danger of winding up in the hospital.

Looks like, in addition to the Oogie Boogie attraction, there will be another attraction for The Black Cauldron available for elixir.

I hope we don't have to see the warning about flashing light every time we open the game. Wow. We really have deteriorated into a society of marshmallows when we cannot even play a phone game without the danger of winding up in the hospital.

I just force closed my game and the warning came up when the game booted up. I think it's here to stay.

It was on Windows the update before this.

Ah interesting! I didn't know that!

Currently leveling M-O to 10...my final MSL character not at 10. I've got a lot of event characters ready for a level, but I'll hold out on most of them so I don't create token conflicts of any kind with Black Cauldron characters.

Not a peep about the new season starting? :)

This morning, I started Sadness and Ming Lee on their Level 10 journey's...two more maxed characters when I wake up tomorrow. Grabbed the Kingdom Pass and trucking along on the Cascading Tappers: Past the first milestone on all three. Two weeklies done and I'm solidly in Tier 7 for the season.

I'll stop with the Tappers once I get all the happiness...I'm not really concerned with the chests and leaderboard rewards.

Not a peep about the new season starting? :)

This morning, I started Sadness and Ming Lee on their Level 10 journey's...two more maxed characters when I wake up tomorrow. Grabbed the Kingdom Pass and trucking along on the Cascading Tappers: Past the first milestone on all three. Two weeklies done and I'm solidly in Tier 7 for the season.

I'll stop with the Tappers once I get all the happiness...I'm not really concerned with the chests and leaderboard rewards.
It started…and I begrudgingly got the pass again. Moseying along at a good pace here. Much like you, just working towards the happiness rewards. Don’t have the two Robin Hood characters, so its a somewhat slow crawl. I did get my survey rewards so that’s a yay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter