Disney Magic Kingdoms

I am an excel geek, but I have not written the formulas you have. Well done!
My big accomplishment right now is having all the characters not at Level 10 fit on one page without modifying the page size...

1697733769052.png
Next thing I should add is probably attraction enchantments cuz I'm a nerd... ;)

I've got a zillion spreadsheets, mostly money related...they're all like my babies. :D

My big accomplishment right now is having all the characters not at Level 10 fit on one page without modifying the page size...

View attachment 803317
Next thing I should add is probably attraction enchantments cuz I'm a nerd... ;)

I've got a zillion spreadsheets, mostly money related...they're all like my babies. :D
I love spreadsheets. I am tracking my casual game since July. I all of a sudden had won a few back characters, and was curious as to how long it would take to collect for them. I am tracking by token, but have not written any formulas to give me stats and trends lol.

I'm really anti-time walls in this game. So so stupid even though I know why they exist. Doesn't mean I have to like them.

It’s cute y’all thinking that if the time wall wasn’t there, you’d have enough event currency to build the attraction.

At least unlock it so everyone could see the amount needed and then buy the minute they can. Same with final characters and such.

No video game I own does this...the game continues as you reach certain milestones, right?

Annnnnnd did anyone have the currency to bill the Horned King’s abode? Cuz I don’t even have 4000 EC yet🤣
If I hadn’t leveled Taran and Gurgi this morning, I would have. I’ll have the build that before going to bed tonight.

Maybe…I’m at Hollywood Studios and my phone game doesn’t always sync to my iPad game. So we’ll see.

If I hadn’t leveled Taran and Gurgi this morning, I would have. I’ll have the build that before going to bed tonight.

Maybe…I’m at Hollywood Studios and my phone game doesn’t always sync to my iPad game. So we’ll see.
Yeah…I leveled them up as well. Also spent the afternoon at Longwood Gardens yesterday, so I am admittedly slacking.

Have a great day at the studios😀

I didn’t level up anyone, since I knew I would need the EC for the build. I’m at 8100 right now, so if not tonight, then in the morning.

Annnnnnd did anyone have the currency to bill the Horned King’s abode? Cuz I don’t even have 4000 EC yet🤣

I was able to build it this morning, but only because I haven't leveled up the characters like I could (maybe should) have. I usually level them to the max and end up waiting, but I thought I'd try doing the opposite this time.

Yeah…I leveled them up as well. Also spent the afternoon at Longwood Gardens yesterday, so I am admittedly slacking.

Have a great day at the studios😀
Wait…are we almost neighbors? We live in Lake Mary!

Horned King’s Castle is being built now. Also got the max relics I can get from the token shop.

So to answer the OG question: had I not leveled the three characters prior to today, yes…I would have been able to build it yesterday or maybe even Thursday night without the time wall.

Wait…are we almost neighbors? We live in Lake Mary!

Horned King’s Castle is being built now. Also got the max relics I can get from the token shop.

So to answer the OG question: had I not leveled the three characters prior to today, yes…I would have been able to build it yesterday or maybe even Thursday night without the time wall.
I was surprised at how close many of us live to each other. I live in Lake County.

I was able to build this morning. I have Taran at Level 3 (ready to level to 4 when I earn more EC) and Gurgi at Level 4.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter