Disney Magic Kingdoms

See, when you mentioned Longwood, I never for a second thought "hey, this is a big country...there's probably at least two Longwood's..."

Same when @supernova mentioned Chihuly...I associate Chihuly with Seattle, where we're from and don't entertain the notion it could exist anywhere else.

I'm weird, I know. :)
Wait, you are from Seattle? I grew up in Bellingham, and went to UW. Not used to too many West Coasters around the forums.

I’m just north of Seattle in Lynnwood. Originally from San Diego, but now I’ve lived in PNW as long as I lived in Calif.
I am working towards level 48 on pass, and have not leveled up any more Black Cauldron characters. I’ve been stocking up for Horned King, just in case.
Wait, you are from Seattle? I grew up in Bellingham, and went to UW. Not used to too many West Coasters around the forums.

1 ear hat in 24 hrs for the Horned King….same old you know what. Doing ok on the mask thingy with 8 so far.

I may jinx it for me, but the Horned King is going fairly easy for me. Need 4 of one token an 2 of the ear hat tokens to welcome the character. Granted I had horrible time collecting for Thomas O'Malley last event. So anything is an improvement over that. I am also at level 50 for the Season Pass. I even tried my luck on some of the creepy chests. I ended up with Phineas. So at this point, the only Haunted Mansion character I don't have is the Bride. Still have 15 more days to try and win her via the Creepy Chests. So I may try a few more times.

Formerly of Seattle. We moved to Orlando in 2021...very much hoping/planning/expecting we can say "from Seattle" again in 2025. I was in Lynwood and Bothell from 2010 through 2021.

I’m just north of Seattle in Lynnwood. Originally from San Diego, but now I’ve lived in PNW as long as I lived in Calif.
I am working towards level 48 on pass, and have not leveled up any more Black Cauldron characters. I’ve been stocking up for Horned King, just in case.
We probably ran into each other at least once and never knew it!

Horned King: 8 thrones, 9 hats. And I haven't really been played hard...

Formerly of Seattle. We moved to Orlando in 2021...very much hoping/planning/expecting we can say "from Seattle" again in 2025. I was in Lynwood and Bothell from 2010 through 2021.

We probably ran into each other at least once and never knew it!

Horned King: 8 thrones, 9 hats. And I haven't really been played hard...
The game has definitely been throwing some good juju your way recently. Honestly haven’t been crushing it either in the game, but I think it has me in the no juju for you timeout chair🤣

The game has definitely been throwing some good juju your way recently. Honestly haven’t been crushing it either in the game, but I think it has me in the no juju for you timeout chair🤣

I'd agree with most of that...I just don't want the timeout chair. 🪑

I don’t have any of the HM characters. I guess if I had an over abundance of gems, I might try, but I refuse to use gems on chests for just a chance. I’m still perturbed they raised the cost of new characters in events to 500 Gems.

I don’t have any of the HM characters. I guess if I had an over abundance of gems, I might try, but I refuse to use gems on chests for just a chance. I’m still perturbed they raised the cost of new characters in events to 500 Gems.
It's been at 500 gems for quite a few events now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter