Disney Magic Kingdoms

Any help on getting Pete. I am have such a hard time on that one and that is actually the reason I gave up originally. If not for the constant movement on the NBC stuff I probably would have already given up again.

Everyone on here is so helpful, and I need advice.
I have only enough geme for Zero or Haunted Mansion ( $ is not an option). Which one do you think I should get?
I looked but did not see this question, so if it has been asked, I apologize for asking again.

Thanks!

Whenever these questions have come up before for various characters/attractions, the consensus always seems to be to get characters. The gem characters allow you to get more than one type of item through various quests, whereas the attraction is limited to one item. And the gem characters (other than WALL-E) help you to defeat the villain (in this case Oogie).

In case you don't follow on Facebook, the NBC event has been extended by one full day due to the server error this past Friday!

So that's why! When I looked last night I was surprised as I thought we were under a week, when it was over seven days (at the time)

Hi everyone! I'm new here, and I just love the Disney Magic Kingdoms game! This NBC event is so fun!!

Question for you all: what happens to the wooden pumpkins coins after the event ends? Do they turn to magic points or do we lose them? Thanks! Good luck to everyone getting Sally & beating Oogie!!
we think they turn to gems someone posted a screen shot on Facebook that the game ended and the pumpkins turned to gems but we wont know until the event is over but we are hoping for gems

I've been trying to welcome Oogie since about 9:00 last night. I've only gotten one set of ears to drop. That's it. Anyone else struggling?

Not sure how you got to start welcoming him so fast since it takes 15+ hours to go through the Beating the Boogie Man thing but congrats. I'm about to start my last round of fighting the Boogie Man.

Question - does it let you welcome Oogie right away after you finish beating him or does it make you do some more tasks/quests first? I'm trying to time when to send my characters out on their tasks to start collecting his items.

I'd happily miss out on trying to get oogie for a weekend at Epcot - but as I'm over 4000 miles away, I'll have to wait till next summer :rotfl2:

Me, too. I'd rather play in the parks than play a game on my phone! :)

I've been trying to welcome Oogie since about 9:00 last night. I've only gotten one set of ears to drop. That's it. Anyone else struggling?

I've been working on Oogie this morning and so far I have 2 dice and one set of ears. They are not going to drop easily.

Not sure how you got to start welcoming him so fast since it takes 15+ hours to go through the Beating the Boogie Man thing but congrats. I'm about to start my last round of fighting the Boogie Man.

Question - does it let you welcome Oogie right away after you finish beating him or does it make you do some more tasks/quests first? I'm trying to time when to send my characters out on their tasks to start collecting his items.

Yes, as soon as you defeat him you can start to gather the things you need to welcome him.

Me, too. I'd rather play in the parks than play a game on my phone! :)

I've been working on Oogie this morning and so far I have 2 dice and one set of ears. They are not going to drop easily.

Yes, as soon as you defeat him you can start to gather the things you need to welcome him.
I've been working on him since this morning as well and I have 1 set of ears and 1 dice.

I'm too working on oogie - the drop rate has been quite slow. But I'm just trying to reset the tasks as soon as they finish. I've currently got 6 dice and 6 ears

Is there anything I can do to increase my chances of getting purple fabric? I was getting a decent amount until Sally became available. Nothing since then. I'm only 2 shy of being able to get Minnie's costume. I've given up on Donald, he's never going to happen - I have 2 of the yellow and none of the other, and only 6 days left.

Is there anything I can do to increase my chances of getting purple fabric? I was getting a decent amount until Sally became available. Nothing since then. I'm only 2 shy of being able to get Minnie's costume. I've given up on Donald, he's never going to happen - I have 2 of the yellow and none of the other, and only 6 days left.
I'm making sure my Sally tokens are at max before I open a chest so I have less of a chance to get her stuff. BTW, only Mickey's Halloween and Goofy's Halloween costumes are time limited. The rest are not so you don't have to rush them.

we think they turn to gems someone posted a screen shot on Facebook that the game ended and the pumpkins turned to gems but we wont know until the event is over but we are hoping for gems
Probably same thing that happened with the Incredibles. Although magic would make more sense.

I'm collecting Syndrome's token faster than Oogie (ya, I'm levelling Syndrome to l10 to collect Oogie's token) despite there are more characters to get Oogie's token. Only have 3 hat/ear so far, after 12 hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter