Disney Magic Kingdoms

damn, before bed I was in the top ranked #2 for this coin event and now I'm down to 8, with #5 being 23 coins ahead of me >_< that should teach me for sleeping

At least you slept. My alarm goes off every hour. :faint:

I am currently in 3rd on my board with 289.

I feel so behind ! I just got Sally, & her and jack are on their 4 hour quest. After that, jack has a quest at the graveyard to do, but it says I need to compete more of mickeys quests to get the graveyard? Does anyone know how to get anymore Mickey quest? Right now I only have the ones for jack and sally and I have ham on an 8 hour quest. I'm thinking of maybe using gems to speed up the process, because I'm worried about not getting boogie because I did not get syndrome last time /:

Grr, I swear this game is rigged. The only way I can get blue cloth is through bronze chests and Mickey dancing a jig. Well I have been getting an UNPRECEDENTED amount of silver chests ever since I started to only need bronze. Usually I am drowning in bronze. Also at least four times in a row now I've sent Mickey to jig and he only drops the supposedly "less common" green fabric of which I have more than enough. Sigh. Six days, eight more blue fabrics to go.

Game, I know you're trying to force me into buying help but I will not relent.

I feel so behind ! I just got Sally, & her and jack are on their 4 hour quest. After that, jack has a quest at the graveyard to do, but it says I need to compete more of mickeys quests to get the graveyard? Does anyone know how to get anymore Mickey quest? Right now I only have the ones for jack and sally and I have ham on an 8 hour quest. I'm thinking of maybe using gems to speed up the process, because I'm worried about not getting boogie because I did not get syndrome last time /:
Any quests at the top of the list are mostly likely required. Any quests at the bottom are optional (should be under Donald's costume quest).
Or use this walkthrough http://disneymagickingdomswiki.wikia.com/wiki/This_Is_Halloween_Event_2016_Walkthrough

I have a few longer pending quests for Zero, Jack, and Sally, some together and some separate. I'm working on defeating Oogie Boogie for the second time, then I'll see what happens with those other quests. Not sure if they need to be completed before the game will allow me to start welcoming Oogie. I have Jack waiting to level up to 10, Zero waiting to go to 9, and Sally waiting to go to 6. Won't be touching any of those until after Oogie Boogie's tokens become available.

I've defeated oogie but it's not letting me welcome him?
You have to defeat him twice. There's a round of Oogie bugs in between. The good news is, that round of bugs releases new ones every 90 seconds so you can knock it out in under 20 minutes.

So I've defeated Oogie but not welcomed him because I need all of his stuff. Jack and Sally are on a quest to design costumes for eight hours. They must be some impressive costumes :P

I have a few longer pending quests for Zero, Jack, and Sally, some together and some separate. I'm working on defeating Oogie Boogie for the second time, then I'll see what happens with those other quests. Not sure if they need to be completed before the game will allow me to start welcoming Oogie. I have Jack waiting to level up to 10, Zero waiting to go to 9, and Sally waiting to go to 6. Won't be touching any of those until after Oogie Boogie's tokens become available.

I have two quests, one for Jack and one for Sally, both sitting open but below my Donald costume quest. I ignored them and it still let me defeat Oogie and now I'm collecting the stuff I need to welcome him, so I do not think they are necessary to advancing the game. I'll work on them once/if I get all the things I need for Oogie. 7 down, 13 to go.

I have two quests, one for Jack and one for Sally, both sitting open but below my Donald costume quest. I ignored them and it still let me defeat Oogie and now I'm collecting the stuff I need to welcome him, so I do not think they are necessary to advancing the game. I'll work on them once/if I get all the things I need for Oogie. 7 down, 13 to go.
Thanks for the input!

Umm, were you here for the incredibles event? Event currency turned to gems :)

Wasnt here on disboards if you had seen my earlier posts in this thread you would know this, but I was there for the incredibles event. My currency was turned to magic. Spent it levelling up characters as I thought it would be useless once event was over.

Quoting old post for the conversion rate after the Incredibles event.

Seems I didnt have enough for even one gem I guess.

Just started my first three SECOND boss battle runs. Oogie Boogie, you're coming with me! Also, $100,000 pumpkin currency and I'm #1 on my leader board with 123, second place at 100. Goodnight:)

I'm leaving shortly for my conference weekend. I'm currently midway battling Oogie (the second time after I defeated all the spiders) I have no idea how far I'll get with the quests this weekend. Hopefully I'm far enough along that I can make up lost time after the weekend. I've come this far, so I'm hoping to welcome Oogie. I'm pleased to hear the event has been extended for one day. That helps.

The chests are 50% off! I just bought 11 platinum ones and got Splash Mountain. Still no Tower of Terror or Sea Serpent, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter