Disney Magic Kingdoms

Speaking of Oogie drops, I was getting them yesterday but not a single one in the last 14 hours. I don't understand what made them stop. My park is at 99% happiness, etc.

I only ask as in the Halloween Wiki, it has 'required to continue' by certain quests, but not the Candy shop or graveyard? I've done mine but trying to help out my son who is behind and doesn't have pumpkin tokens to waste!

The past coin events I have done very well with some sleep but my sleep patterns are not the best. I wake up multiple times a night. So to toss in a couple of alarms to try and stay in top 5 isn't much different.

I am sending a note to Gameloft about the top person on my board. Doesn't play for hours and hours and then leaps up 60 to 80 coins. The latest is at 4 days 16 hours to go has 538 and the next hour is at 908. Nothing like making it that obvious they are manipulating the game.

i know people play offline sometimes so that it makes people on the board feel safe in their spot and then when they know they are ahead by a lot turn online back on and they are super ahead of everyone. then again their are cheaters so who knows which way it is for you good luck

I only ask as in the Halloween Wiki, it has 'required to continue' by certain quests, but not the Candy shop or graveyard? I've done mine but trying to help out my son who is behind and doesn't have pumpkin tokens to waste!
The quests make you build the candy shop and grave yard. You can't get any of the main story quests after those if you don't complete it.

This is quite hard for people who don't have many characters. My son has been playing the Halloween event quite religiously but can't get enough pumpkin tokens as he's only just at the stage of welcoming Daisy, hence not many characters to earn tokens. It's taking him ages to get through each quest. Not quite at Sally yet so no chance of finishing

Well I tried again and I'm sorry I did. Still no Tower of Terror. I got:

6 more Donald Fabrics
1 more gargoyle fountain
1 more headless horseman statue
1 cannon statue
1 more pumpkin wall
1 magic

I'm very very sorry I used another 200 gems :(

well that's it I'm out of gems so maybe I'll get lucky and this unopened Gold chest I found in my park will have the Tower of Terror. If not I'll just have to get luck down the road some time.
Do the chests open automatically? Or can I save them to open once I have more Donald fabric in stock? I'm considering, but don't want to end up in the same boat.

Do the chests open automatically? Or can I save them to open once I have more Donald fabric in stock? I'm considering, but don't want to end up in the same boat.

The chests you buy you have to open at the time of the purchase. I wish there was an option to save them to open later.

This is quite hard for people who don't have many characters. My son has been playing the Halloween event quite religiously but can't get enough pumpkin tokens as he's only just at the stage of welcoming Daisy, hence not many characters to earn tokens. It's taking him ages to get through each quest. Not quite at Sally yet so no chance of finishing
*If* you let him play every few minutes or so, there should be a few characters that have under 10m quests to farm pumpkin tokens. I forget who came before Daisy, but I think Mickey, Goofy, Bo Beep, Jesse, Woody, Mike should be available. It's a slow process, but even farming for ~30 mins will earn more money than one 1hr task.

I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I have a quest called playing dress-up to build 2 streetlights 0 of 2 no matter how many streetlights are build it never increments. Any suggestions? I'm currently level 17 and I'm stuck. Nothing I do moves the story forward

I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I have a quest called playing dress-up to build 2 streetlights 0 of 2 no matter how many streetlights are build it never increments. Any suggestions? I'm currently level 17 and I'm stuck. Nothing I do moves the story forward
Ok, I assume you're building the right one. The quest does not count items in storage as part of the quest. Only new items you buy and place count towards the quest. It's possible that you've just built up quite a supply of streetlights in your storage. After you get rid of all of them and can use your magic to buy new ones, you should be able to complete the quest.

Yeah, I don't do the contests. Too many cheaters and bots. Even without cheaters, it's annoying. Monsters Inc Employee 5385 Donald Fan 6389 Disney Princess 2156... ...so many different names, yet in multiples. If these are testers, then they shouldn't count towards the board.

if you link your game at the start with your gamecenter or android account it uses your user name from that. If you don't link your game to anything then it automatically assigns you a name, which are the Donald fan, Disney princess, etc. names you have mentioned above. It really does confuse people during the contests, I have seen people get upset saying that GameLoft employees are allowed to win contests (because they see "monsters inc employee" as the user name and assume "employee" = GameLoft employee).

Good grief, I started the "welcome oogie" task this morning and while the hats are dropping semi-regularly (I have 4), I can't get a die for anything! I just sent Zero on his 8th try for one and still nothing. Hopefully it picks up and I can get some dice in addition to the hats.

Sigh. I just did the 11 chests thing as well, for 4 reasons- I've never gotten ANYTHING good out of a platinum chest save the Prince Charming Gloves (the ONE good thing I got the last time I bought 11 chests.) second, I also really want the Tower of Terror, third, I almost never get any platinum chests. I think I've had 2 since the Gloves business. And finally, I was bored today and 50% off made this more attractive.

My haul from the 11 chests-
6 Donald fabrics
1 banner light pole
1 headless horseman statue
1 pumpkin wall
1 Incredibles Heroine statue
Splash Mountain

So, even getting Splash Mountain (which I would be more excited about if Frontierland. . .the place it BELONGS were open, but that's another post.) I wouldn't recommend the 11 chests, unless you've gotten all of the Donald fabric, or you really need a couple more donald fabrics to get the costume. . .this could also be just the disappointment over not getting the attraction I wanted.
Do,they just all open at once when you buy them or do you have the opportunity to open them one at a time?

Good grief, I started the "welcome oogie" task this morning and while the hats are dropping semi-regularly (I have 4), I can't get a die for anything! I just sent Zero on his 8th try for one and still nothing. Hopefully it picks up and I can get some dice in addition to the hats.
Same here. Zero is appropriately named because that is how many times he has been useful to me lately.

I am new at the game but was wondering if I can get some advice. I am fighting oggie for the second time and was wondering if I should hold off welcoming anyone new until I beat him. I am worried I will start getting drops for the new one instead of Oggie.
Only Jack, Sally, Zero, Mickey, Goofy, and Mother Gothel help with earning Oogie Boogie's tokens. Others can help you to earn the pumpkins, but they are on the shorter quests. So leveling up any other character shouldn't impact collecting his tokens.

Anyone have tips on the best way to spend gems? I've only been playing for a little over a week. I haven't defeated Pete yet but working on it, and I have Jack in the Halloween event. So far I've only spent 5 gems for a second parade slot, and another 35 for a second chest pedestal. I've saved up 61 gems since then. Possibilities:

Pluto's house?
Third parade slot?
Another parade float?
Save for something bigger?

Thanks for your thoughts.

Anyone have tips on the best way to spend gems? I've only been playing for a little over a week. I haven't defeated Pete yet but working on it, and I have Jack in the Halloween event. So far I've only spent 5 gems for a second parade slot, and another 35 for a second chest pedestal. I've saved up 61 gems since then. Possibilities:

Pluto's house?
Third parade slot?
Another parade float?
Save for something bigger?

Thanks for your thoughts.
Don't get parades/parade slots unless you have extra gems. They RARELY drop gems and you'll lose more magic than you can gain from them which is hard to keep up if you've just started.

Buy Pluto asap! He is cheap compared to the other premium characters but helps out on collecting tokens for many others. This is really the only gem purchase I would recommend. Everything else depends on how much you like it.

The rest of the regular premium characters are more for looks and how cute they are. Some people buy premium buildings as they can help with character tokens and they'll give you a new tasks for characters.

You can always keep a stash of gems (100 to 200) in case of an event so you can buy the event premium character.

Speaking of gems...my daughter accidentally clicked the third pedestal this morning while opening chests, and spent 150 of my gems...I was planning on using them to buy the haunted mansion . I was just waiting to see if it would go on sale before the event ended, and now I am down to 37 gems. I don't buy in app purchases, so I'm super frustrated thus morning! I've emailed game loft, but chances are they won't help, based on what I've read here in the past...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter