Disney Magic Kingdoms

Almost no joy in getting Oogie items drops. 3 items after 18 hours! So frustrating. (Ignore that I'm at a conference this weekend and should be working.......)

I have jack sitting at level 9. Zero at level 8. Sally at level 5. All fully ready to level up with tokens earned. Defeated Oogie twice. Now trying to earn tokens to welcome him. I also have zero needing to cheer sally up. Long mission. And jack and sally long costume design mission in the task queue. Do I ignore the leveling up and these long missions in order to focus on earning oogie?

Thx.

I got Oogie this morning. He is level 1 (it's going to take forever to get items to level him to 2 at the rate they are dropping) and he can do one 6min task that can drop pumpkins. That's it so far. Kind of uninteresting so far, but maybe there will be more content if I can manage to level him up.

Okay so within the hour the broomstick graveyard will be built. I've been trying to see how much further I have to go until I can start fighting Oogie but can anyone tell me please, am I far off now? I just wanna finish this event but that stupid Goofy costume threw me behind!

For Oogie I am in the opposite side. The dice fell regularly. Have all of them. The hats or the tough one for me. Only have 5.

And it continues--I've sent him 3 times this morning and nothing.
Jack, Sally and Mickey also get dice. I had the opposite problem. I had tons of dice and very few hats last yesterday. Then they started dropping late last night. I've just finished welcoming Oogie a few minutes ago.

I have jack sitting at level 9. Zero at level 8. Sally at level 5. All fully ready to level up with tokens earned. Defeated Oogie twice. Now trying to earn tokens to welcome him. I also have zero needing to cheer sally up. Long mission. And jack and sally long costume design mission in the task queue. Do I ignore the leveling up and these long missions in order to focus on earning oogie?

Thx.

When Sally is Level 6 she can earn Oogie Ears. Otherwise, I'm ignoring the other missions and leveling up.

My first Oogie collection netted me 2 dies and 3 hats, so that sounds better than most. In my Windows game, I am still battling Oogie the 2nd time. When the Halloween event started I still hadn't even Welcomed Donald, so I threw a bunch of characters on trying to get his hats. Finally got Donald to level 5 yesterday, so I can start collecting for his costume.

Thx.
Yes, focus on Oogie first. You can do the missions later. I can't remember about Sally if she's ok at level 5 or if you need her at 6 for one of oogie's tokens

Okay so within the hour the broomstick graveyard will be built. I've been trying to see how much further I have to go until I can start fighting Oogie but can anyone tell me please, am I far off now? I just wanna finish this event but that stupid Goofy costume threw me behind!

There is a 2 hour Jack & Sally task and then it starts.

Thx.
Yes, as others have mentioned focus on Oogie. The only character you may want to level up is Sally to 6. At level 5 she can only get dice, but at level 6 she can earn Oogie's ear hats. That being said, I only have her at 5 and already have 8 ear hats from other character quests so I didn't bother levelling her up.

Jack, Sally and Mickey also get dice. I had the opposite problem. I had tons of dice and very few hats last yesterday. Then they started dropping late last night. I've just finished welcoming Oogie a few minutes ago.

Right--I've been sending them on the dice quests constantly, but Zero feels more annoying, since his die quest is only 60 minutes. The rejection comes more often. :)

Currently standing at 8 hats and 2 dice.

Don't get parades/parade slots unless you have extra gems. They RARELY drop gems and you'll lose more magic than you can gain from them which is hard to keep up if you've just started.

Buy Pluto asap! He is cheap compared to the other premium characters but helps out on collecting tokens for many others. This is really the only gem purchase I would recommend. Everything else depends on how much you like it.

The rest of the regular premium characters are more for looks and how cute they are. Some people buy premium buildings as they can help with character tokens and they'll give you a new tasks for characters.

You can always keep a stash of gems (100 to 200) in case of an event so you can buy the event premium character.

By the time I can afford Pluto (150 gems) I doubt I'll be in the "just getting started" phase anymore. It's going to take a while to get from 63 gems to 150. I'm not planning on spending money.

I caved and bought two platinum chests for 25 gems each. First time I got Jet Packs which is pretty cool because it costs 80 gems to buy. Second time I waa fully expecting a dumb decoration-got Splash Mountain! So happy :)

By the time I can afford Pluto (150 gems) I doubt I'll be in the "just getting started" phase anymore. It's going to take a while to get from 63 gems to 150. I'm not planning on spending money.
You'd be surprised...once you get a few characters and start leveling them up, you can get a nice pile of gems along with your player level ups.

Currently at 8 dice and 8 hats for Oogie Boogie. Jack is waiting to level to 10, Zero to 9 and Sally to 7. Plus I have a few of the longer pointless quests waiting in queue, but not going to touch anything until after I've got Oogie. That's how I missed out on Syndrome during the Incredibles event so I'm happy to have learned from my mistakes.

The Pluto offer is the cheapest offer available and comes with enough gems to build his house. Even if you never spend another penny in the game, his offer is a great investment

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter