Disney Magic Kingdoms

Well, I had promised myself I would not try again for Syndrome. BUT, then I made a deal with myself that if I earned enough gems to stay above 150 after purchasing a chest, then I would give it one more try. Well, I got to the 210 gems and used 60. I GOT SYNDROME! Can't believe it. Then with the 25 gems earned with completing the set, I'm back to 175 gems. Still need to get Pluto, Rex, Max, Boo, etc., but feeling a little better.

Tried one Incredibles Chest and got a bench. Have enough for 2 more and need Frozone and Syndrome. What has the success rate seemed to be? Advice?

Tried one Incredibles Chest and got a bench. Have enough for 2 more and need Frozone and Syndrome. What has the success rate seemed to be? Advice?

I'm 1 for 3 (1 character, 1 bench, 1 statue). I gave up on them. But I think the point may be moot now as they seem to be gone from the store.

I have a hysterical kid who used 25 gems to open his 24 hr chest early. He got a bench. Lol. He now wants to write a negative review in the app store.

While its funny, they really shouldn't put a bench in a 24 hr chest
Or a banner, for that matter. We get one platinum chest, what, once ever month or two? And then 'reward' us with crap? Ugh.

I have 3 platinum and 3 gold chests just waiting in the wings, in hopes they make some sort of update soon.

Me, too. I'm sitting on 4 platinum chests and there is nothing I need at the moment. I do hope there is a real update in the near future.

Eventually you will reach a point in the game where there's nothing more to do - no magic to spend on anything save parades. If you keep running missions at that point you will just pile up magic. I'll likely just quit playing at that point.
That's why I'm hoping the next new content isn't an event - since they use their own currency. Let me at least use some of this magic that took me so long to accumulate. I remember trying to save up enough for that 350,000 land spot. Now I could buy it no problem.

Eventually you will reach a point in the game where there's nothing more to do - no magic to spend on anything save parades. If you keep running missions at that point you will just pile up magic. I'll likely just quit playing at that point.

Agree with this. I am currently 7 million in magic. I have a couple of characters to finish leveling. Then most everyone will be in 12 your quests. I am looking forward to the next wishes mini game. Have about 30 uncollected wishes roaming the park now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter