• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Ooh, I'm intrigued! I've only got Mulan left to level up (she's level 9, I'm missing four ear hats) but I've got plenty of RL stuff to get on with while I wait for the annoucement. :)

Honestly I've been thinking that since Beauty and the Beast is such an iconic part of the Disney franchise, maybe it will be an extension to the main story? In any case the 14-day countdown is no surprise, since whatever this is will likely start near the March 17th movie release.

Yeah, I'm assuming that the big countdown is pointing to some meaningful extension. I'm interested to see if the extension will actually involve Beauty and the Beast, or if they just happen to show up during the extension, kind of like how Cinderella & Prince Charming appeared but didn't contribute to the story. I guess if they open the rest of Fantasy Land, Gaston could be the Boss who finally opens the gate to Adventure Land.

14 days until the announcement, which means even more days until the update. We are getting closer to the game's one year mark, so hopefully there will be a hefty update. But who am I kidding - just another timed event and maybe one square of space opened but four new attractions to try to fit it in.
Which also means that we are up to, what, three months since the last time they gave us new land? Four? Looks like I was right. We are never getting an expanded game board. Or at least until 2018. Lovely.

In case anyone is wondering... Yes the spiders are totally easier to see and hit and less likely to hide successfully behind buildings. AND it is 8 every 2 hours. Last event I lucked out (and slept a little less) and managed 3rd place. Five days at that place is exhausting though! We'll see if I can keep up the pace this game.
Happy playing DMK!

14 days until the announcement, which means even more days until the update. We are getting closer to the game's one year mark, so hopefully there will be a hefty update. But who am I kidding - just another timed event and maybe one square of space opened but four new attractions to try to fit it in.
I'm guessing the furthest corner space of Fantasyland.

I actually have Elsa going to 10 now. Only ones not at 10 are Hans (he is at level 9, has 4 more hats left to get), and the Mulan characters, who are all at level 8. I feel confident that by the time this announcement comes, everyone will be at 10.

Nightmare before christmas stuff in chests like the incredibles were a few weeks ago. $9.99 gets you 5 chests and the parade float

Would love to get it but I dont like the gamble.

And huge propers go out to whoever figured out to wait on clicking stuff (brooms, spiders)

Woke up this morning, clicked my first one and im in 12th with 24. Top 5 is a no brainer. Much less stressful and I will still hit the concession

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter