Disney Magic Kingdoms

I still have no android update... I've cleared data, cache, deleted enough stuff on my phone to make sure there's enough room, I've restarted the phone... I've done everything! In the Google Play store app it is listed as "up to date" while I have several other apps ready to update. So frustrating!

If my time calculation is right we are about an hour away...I've had less than 4 hours sleep and could get in 3 more hours if I tried..what to do, what to do LOL! Good Night all!

Question for those that play offline

Do events like batb get triggered. Or do you need to be online for them to activate. I have my two kids ipods with directions to get them stuff for event, but they are both offline until I get home

Heads up: immediately after welcoming Chip you get to welcome Dale. So don't make my mistake and send everyone out on 4+ hour tasks :scared:

Edit: oh and obviously they have different tokens/task assignments.

Was kind of hoping they were going to screw up this time again and have the event start at 9 lol

So it's live and it says to welcome Beast but he's still darkest out and I cannot figure out what I need to do 1st. lol help please!

Yikes, bags and strings take way longer to get now. This could be painful. Also, don't forget you can welcome Mrs. Potts right now!
I was just coming to see what people wwre saying about this. All I can do is the 1 hr potts quest and research magic. But I sent mickey on that 2 hr quest.

I have already bought Mrs. Potts. I couldn't help myself! I got Merlin easily but Chip is going to take some time. I had enough magic stowed away that I could start that right away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter